Gramodaya Chitrakoot University Distance Education 2023: Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya or Gramodaya Chitrakoot University was first established as a regular university— but, later on, it understands the requirements of modern times and includes the distance education phenomena too.
Since the distance education process was picked by the university, it contributed magnificently to growing the careers of thousands of students. Currently, it is offering various streams designed undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- MGCGV distance education admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline was 31 August 2023. Click Here
- For more information, kindly visit the official website. (Click Here)
Candidates can look at Gramodaya Chitrakoot University Distance Education courses to upgrade their knowledge and skill-set. A few more benefits of studying the program to this university are listed as follows.
- Availability of digital learning materials, Central Library, and online video lectures.
- Low expenses on courses fee.
- Experience faculties.
- The positive movement towards academic/professional future.
To understand how the admission process works at Gramodaya Chitrakoot University, one has to go through the sections mentioned below.
Chitrakoot University Distance Education Overview
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya|
|University Type||Public university|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Application Process||Online and Offline|
|Location||Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh|
Chitrakoot University Distance Education Admission 2023
Gramodaya Chitrakoot University Distance Education courses admission for 2023 session has start with the registration deadline of 31 August 2023. The registration process will commence for humanities, social work, commerce, human rights education, and many other fields-driven undergraduates, and postgraduate courses.
The fresh registration process is open for Social work, Human rights education, humanities, and many other fields for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduates (PG) level programmes. Once students have done the registration process part, they can start filling out the application form and complete the admission process by paying the fees before the deadline.
Candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examination with decent results will be eligible to apply for admission to Gramodaya University’s Open Distance Learning courses after they have obtained the minimum qualifying examination. In the M P Online Web Portal, there will be a completely online application process that will take place from beginning to end.
- The Application form fee for degree/diploma courses is INR 500.
- During the admission time, candidates will be asked for the course fee also.
- Gramodaya University ODL accepts the payment of registration and course fees with any invited mode such as debit/credit card, net banking, etc.
Gramodaya Chitrakoot University Distance Education Application Form
The application form for Gramodaya Chitrakoot University Distance Education will soon be available for various undergraduate and postgraduate degree/diploma courses. Candidates can start the form submission process from May 1, 2023, to August 31, 2023, if they want to apply for the BA, BCom, MA English, MSW, MCom, Diploma in Human Rights Education, and many other degrees. The enrollment form can only be submitted through the M P Online Portal for 500 rupees.
Chitrakoot University ODL Admission Process 2023
The admission process designed at the M.P. Online Portal for Gramodaya Chitrakoot University Distance Education courses can be learned by going through the sections below.
- Go to the distance learning portal of Gramodaya Chitrakoot University
- Find the M P Online Portal active link
- Open the window of M P Online Portal
- Sign up with basic information
- Use credentials to login back
- Admission form should be completed accurately
- Preview data in the application form
- Deposit fee
- Do not leave without saving the acknowledgment number
Documents Requirred for MGCGV distance education Admission
- Attested Photocopies of Qualification Certificate
- Recent Color Photos (Passport Size)
- Domicile Certificate
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Migration certificate
- Address Proof
- DOB Certificate
- ID Proof
- Cast Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
Note: It will take two to three days for the final admissions status to be updated. The information on the admission form will be double-checked during this time by Gramoday Chitrakoot University.
Be the first to leave a review.