Patna University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Patna University is a public university in State Bihar. Patna University DDE opens the window of admission for BA, BCA, and BCOM Part three of the 2019-2022 sessions. online registration has been started is 15 May to 26 May 2022.
This university allows students to apply for admission both offline or online from their location. For the UG course, students must be a min 12th pass with 55% Marks.
- The Patna University-affiliated Directorate of Distance Education was established in 1974 to provide higher education via correspondence and distance learning to those who could not attend a conventional institution.
- It has a lot of different bachelor’s and master’s programs, like B.Com. (Hons), BCA, BLIS, B.A. / PG Diploma in News reporting, PG Diploma in Personal Finance, and PG Diploma in Operations Management, among other things.
- Admission is based on how well you did in your 10+2 class. For a bachelor’s, this is based on your grade point average. For a master’s, this is based on how well you did in your bachelor’s class.
PUDE was established as one of the Best platforms for distance education in 1917, and it functioned as affiliating and examining body for over 30 years. On 2nd January 1952, It was converted into a purely teaching cum residential University with territorial jurisdiction over Metropolitan Patna.
Patna University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- The admission date extended from 6 May 2022 to 15 May 2022 for BA, BCA, and BCOM Part three of the 2019-2022 sessions have begun at Patna University DDE. Get More Information….
- The last date of online registration at Patna University Distance Education is 26 May 2022.
- Applicants to the mentioned courses can apply online between 15 May to 26 May 2022. Click Here
Patna University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Patna University Distance Education|
|DDE UG Courses||BA, BCom, BLIS, BCA|
|DDE PG Courses||PG Diploma in Journalism, Financial Management, Marketing Management|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Patna University Distance Education Admission 2022
Patna University is inviting applications from students for the academic year 2022 to be enrolled in different distance programs. It is all done through its Directorate of Distance Education under which courses of all degree levels are rendered. Having various degree courses at UG and PG levels the University is also offering Distance PG Diploma programs. For each degree program variety of disciplines are available. Entry for distance courses at this University is always merit-based where students must fulfill the required eligibility criteria. PU will accept the online application and the complete process is through its official website.
- The three year UG courses in which students can take admission are BCA, BLIS, BA, and B.Com (Hons). While the admissions to PG courses can be taken for MA. The fields of study for the courses are computer Applications, Science, Arts, Commerce, Library Science, and Management.
- Its entries for each of the bachelor’s degree programs are made by checking the student’s eligibility as per the previous qualification. An entrance score is not required but a score of intermediate must be 50%.
- Admission to MA is all and all merit-based. Every candidate should have an average score with a UG degree.
- Forms are submitted after paying the application fee.
Patna University DDE UG, PG Courses
University offers education in different fields like Arts, Sciences, Yoga & Business.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), 3 years study completion period. There is a requirement for these admission to accomplish at least the HSC examination from a recognized study board. The course has fee charges of INR 8850. Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA), 3 years is the study time span, completing a 10+2 level education in the field of computer science and its mandatory to have a 50% least score. About INR 25000 is the course fee. Bachelors of Library Science (BLIS) is a UG degree 3-year long course offered to candidates with a requirement of passing 12th standard and its last examinations with a minimum 50% aggregate score. This will cost you a fee of INR 7000. Bachelors of Arts (BA) have eligibility criteria of 10+2 qualification essentially with a minimum 50% score within a similar course of study. This course is going to belong for 3 years. The fee for this program is around INR 6700. Masters of Arts (MA), in the stream of arts & humanities, students should secure a BA degree so that they can study MA courses. Apart from this 45% minimum score is also essential to secure. This course is provided with a fee of INR 6500.
Patna University Distance Education Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online submission of application form, starts||15 May to 26 May 2022|
|Last date of online submission of the application form||Yet to announce|
Patna University Distance Education Application Process 2022
University given the application process is both online and offline mode the student interested in which way they want to take admission from this university. Suppose a student wants to take the admission process online. The student can visit the university’s official website and fill in all required and correct information in the form of admission. If they wish to apply for the offline application. In that case, students can visit the university admission office, get an application form, fill in all information needed, and submit the application form to itself the university.
Application Form of Rs 350 which is included with the Prospectus.
Separate Unit for Distance Education which in due course will include:
- Web-Based Learning
How to Apply?
If you wish to be a part of this famous university, then you have to follow the given method of registration below:
- Visit the university’s official website and click on the link https://pup.ac.in/
- You will see something popping on your screen.
- It is an application form, fill it and attach your required documents with it.
- Submit it and pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
Patna University Distance Education DDE Offered Courses
- B.Com (Hons.)
- BLIS (Bachelor of Library & Information Science)
- PG Diploma in Journalism
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
- PG Diploma in Operations Management
Patna University Distance Education (DDE) Courses Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Course Fees (Approx)|
|PG Diploma in Operations Management||1 Year||Rs-9000|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management|
|PG Diploma in Financial Management|
|PG Diploma in Journalism||Rs-6000|
|Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lis)||Rs-9000|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years||Rs-6000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||Rs-7000|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Hons||Rs-36,000|
|Patna Dental College and Hospital, Patna||Patna, Bihar||1960||Government|
|Patna Science College, Patna||1927|
|BN College, Patna||1889|
|Patna Women’s College, Patna||1940|
|Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Patna University, Patna||1917|
|College of Arts and Crafts, Patna||1939|
Patna University Distance Education (FAQs)
Ques: What is the maximum limit of time for a BA at Patna university?
Ans: It is five years.
Ques: Does the university offer Diploma in naturopathy?
Ques: Mention any business program offered by the university?
Ans: It offers PG Diploma courses in management.
- Address: Patna University, Ashok Raj Path, Patna (Bihar), PIN – 800005, India
- Phone: +91-0612-2379906, +91-0612-2672941
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.