LNMU Distance Education Education Admission?: Currently, Lalit Narayan Mithila University does not offer distance learning courses. For regular courses, LNMU will soon start accepting application forms for 2023-24. A notification will be posted on the official website of the university. It provides UG, PG, and professional programs.
LNMU holds admissions twice a year, in January and July. Admission can be made offline or online. Candidates get admission based on their performance in the most recent examination. Lalit Narayan Mithila University will conduct online examinations. University courses include BLIS, MLIS, MA, MSc, MCom, BEd, and more.
- There are many courses offered at LNMU. Online applications are available to eligible students.
- UG courses are open to students who have passed the 10+2 level examination, while PG courses are available to students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
A Postgraduate course has specific requirements for entry into its first semester.
Earned 45 percent, honors/primary/core grades in a Bachelor’s degree program. A passing grade of 55 percent in a subordinate subject, the course, or an allied subject was also required.
Is LNMU private or government?
- LNMU is a Public university owned by State Government. Lalit Narayan Mithila University was also known as Mithila University. The university has the approval of UGC.
LNMU Education Highlights
|University Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Fee||LNMU Fee Structure|
Disclaimer: LNMU does not offer any distance education courses to the candidates, it is not approved by DEB-UGC. This article is only meant to answer pupils’ questions.
LNMU Distance Education Admission?
The process for admission to the LNMU regular education is to be started very soon by the authorities and the students looking for admission would be able to accomplish the registration process by reaching out to the university’s website. Generally, these admissions are for regular learning courses and are organized by the Directorate of Regular Education.
The university currently offers several UG and PG programs, as well as several professional courses that are regularly provided. As a result, the NCTE, the UGC, the DEB, and the State Government of Bihar have all given LNMU their blessing. It is significant to remember that LNMU offers merit-based admission to several courses. Students have the option of offline or online registration.
- LNMU-DDE manages admissions at the UG level in order to grant students entry for BA, B.Com, B.Ed., and BLIS. Graduate candidates can apply for regular courses such as MLIS, M.Com, MSc, and MA.
- Candidates are admitted to UG programs of LNMU through criteria that are only based on merit. According to that criteria, students will be selected if they have a 12th standard qualification.
- It is mandatory to have completed a graduation degree by studying a similar study subject from a known University.
- For submission of application forms, pay a fee of INR 500/-.
LNMU UG Admission
LNMU conducts admission procedures to take new students into different courses every year. The minimum eligibility applicants must have passed 10+2 and graduated in a relevant field. Applicants for LNMU admission should begin filling out the application forms very soon.
Applications must be submitted offline. For all students, the cost to download the application form is between Rs 400/- and Rs 1,000/-. Applications may be submitted online or offline, depending on the method chosen. Students can find all the information they need about UG courses on the university’s official website.
- B.Com: A candidate who has cleared 10+2 education is eligible. Merit-based admission provides.
- BSc: The High School (Class XII) certificate-holder students are eligible. Selection criteria are merit basis.
- BA: The Intermediate exam passed applicants are qualified for admission to BA.
- BBA: The Class XII completion certificate makes students eligible to apply for BA.
LNMU BA Admission
The Bachelor of Arts or BA program is being offered by LMNU for the academic session 2023-24. Students will soon be able to apply for admission. The course lasts for 3 years and can be done at the UG level. The LNMU University offers a Bachelor of Arts program in various specializations. To be eligible for the program, students must pass 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. The application form cost is INR 400, while the course fee is INR 13,500
LNMU BLIS Admission
Bachelor of Library Science is an Undergraduate program that is a duration of 3 years. The required qualification to take admission in the program is to qualify for 10+2 with any relevant stream from a recognized educational board. The application fee for the course is Rs. 600.
LNMU PG Admission
Lalit Narayan Mithila University presents various postgraduate courses. The university admits students on a merit basis. The following master’s courses are provided by the university:
- MA: The MA course is offered in different specializations at the master’s level. Any graduate can apply in the interested subject.
- MSc: To get admitted to the Master of Science course, one needs to have a BSc degree in the relevant discipline. Only BSc holders can apply.
- MCom: After graduating with a Bachelor’s in Commerce degree, admission can be taken to the MCom program.
LNMU Distance Education Online Admission?
The application form for Lalit Narayan Mithila University will be available soon on its official website. Applicants can apply online or offline, depending on the method they choose. Interested candidates can apply for the admission process through an online application. For this, they have to
- Visit the Lalit Narayan Mithila University official website.
- Login to the Page and fill in the Personal Details such as an address, qualifications, and course, upload the required images, and click on the Payment section.
- After the online form submission, candidates have to submit a Print Copy of the Admission Form and all required documents.
- The complete details of the admission process are available online. Candidates are required to visit the website to apply online. Pay the Courses Fee through the Challan.
- Candidates can log in to the Student portal with the help of a Student number and Password and Not them for future reference.
LNMU Application Fee
- B.Ed/MA (Education): Rs.1000/-
- BLIS/ MLIS: Rs. 600/-
- BA/ B.Com: Rs. 400/-
- MA/ M.Com: Rs. 400/-
- An application fee of INR 750/- is non-refundable with a fine of INR 1050/-
- The application fee can be paid online with a debit or credit card or net banking service.
Documents Required for Admission
- Qualifying examination marks (Bachelor Degree Exam)
- Ticket to take the Bachelor Degree Exam (Bachelor Degree Exam)
- Character certificate and CLC from your last school
- The proper authority issues certificates of caste and domicile, if applicable, in the applicant’s name.
- Certificate issued by a qualified individual or group of individuals for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- The EWS is given to people who make less money.
- The migration certificate of your university can be obtained when appropriate.
- The person takes and signs four passport-sized photos.
- The University/College may require any other document.
How to Apply for LMNU Admission?
- The university gives both options to apply for admission, i.e. offline and online modes.
- The candidates can download the application forms by visiting the site of the institute.
- The Application fee for BA, BCom, MA, and MCom is INR 400/-.
- Rs 600/- is to be paid for the Application of BLIS and MLIS.
- Attach educational papers.
- The Candidate may purchase the prospectus against the cost of Rs 600/-.
- The applicants have their own choice to pay the admission fee either through a credit card, debit card, or online banking.
LNMU Online Admissions Procedure
- Visit the official website of LNMU
- Register yourself and continue the online admission process.
- Fill out the information with the correct information.
- Fill out the application form in the capital and upload all required documents, certificates, and photos.
- Pay the admission fee online through a credit/debit card or net banking.
- Review your application form and remove all the errors before submitting it.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for candidates to get admission is 50%.
- Study Centers
- Student support services
- Fixed schedule of exam and prompt declaration of result
Courses of LNMU
|MA Education||2 Years|
LNMU Under Graduate Programme
|BA English||3 Years|
|BA Geography||3 Years|
|BA Home Science||3 Years|
|BA Sociology||3 Years|
|BA Psychology||3 Years|
|BA History||3 Years|
|BA Political Science||3 Years|
|BA Hindi||3 Years|
LNMU Postgraduate Programmes
|MA English||2 Years|
|MA Sociology||2 Years|
|MA Economics||2 Years|
|MA Psychology||2 Years|
|MA History||2 Years|
|MA Political Science||2 Years|
|MA Hindi||2 Years|
LNMU UG and PG Courses Fee Structure
|Program||Duration||Prospectus Fee||Admission Fee||Gandhi Library Fee|
|B.Ed.||2 Yr.||4 Yr.||1000/-||50,000/- (One time)||100/-|
|MA (Education)||2 Yr.||4 Yr.||1000/-||10,000/- (Per year)||100/-|
|MA||2 Yr.||4 Yr.||400/-||5000/- (Per year)||100/-|
|BLIS||1 Yr.||2 Yr.||600/-||11,000/- (One time)||100/-|
|MLIS||1 Yr.||2 Yr.||600/-||13,500/- (One time)||100/-|
|BA||3 Yr.||6 Yr.||400/-||2500/- (Per year)||100/-|
|B.Com.||3 Yr.||6 Yr.||400/-||2500/- (Per year)||100/-|
|M.Com.||2 Yr.||4 Yr.||400/-||6500/- (Per year)||100/-|
LNMU Affiliated Colleges List
|Mithila Minority Dental College and Hospital, Darbhanga||Darbhanga, Bihar||1989||Private|
|Sarjug Dental College and Hospital, Laheriasarai||Darbhanga, Bihar||1988||Private|
|Dr. SM Naqui Imam Dental College and Hospital, Darbhanga||Bahera, Bihar||–||Private|
|Women’s Institute of Technology, Darbhanga||Darbhanga, Bihar||2004||Private|
|Chandradhari Mithila Science College, Darbhanga||Darbhanga, Bihar||1938||Government|
|Mithila Teachers Training College, Madhubani||Kantipur, Bihar||2007||Private|
|Ganesh Dutt College, Begusarai||Begusarai, Bihar||1945||Government|
LNMU Faculty Member
|Name of faculty||Types of University||Established Year|
|Dr. Subodh Kumar||Assistant Professor||Department of Education|
|Prof. I. C. Verma||Professor||Department of Commerce|
|Dr. Sarojini Singh||Professor||Department of Social Science|
|Dr. Hareram Mandal||Professor||Department of Social Science|
|Prof. G. S. Roy||Professor||Department of Psychology|
|Prof. B. K. Choudhary||Professor||Department of Education|
|Dr. Shambhu Prasad||Assistant Professor||Department of Education|
|Shri Akhilesh Kumar Mishra||Assistant Professor||Department of Education|
LNMU will declare all program results in online mode. Candidates can access their results through the university website link following the exam. From the university’s official website, candidates can check the results. When the admissions start, the admission form will be available on the official page of the university.
How to Check The Result?
- Move on to the official website of LNMU.
- On the home page, click on the result tab.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will appear.
- On the page, fill in all entries as required
- After filling in the details, check it properly, then click on the submit button.
- The result page will appear, save and download for future reference.
Details Available in Results
|Examination name.||Courses name.|
|Candidates name.||Result declaration date.|
|Father’s name of candidates.||Minimum marks|
|Mother’s name of candidates.||Maximum marks|
|Enrollment number.||Candidate’s photograph.|
|Name of the institute.||Obtained marks.|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Where is DDE LNMU situated?
Ans: DDE LNMU is situated in Darbhanga, Bihar.
Question 1: What kinds of admissions are there to choose from at DDE LNMU?
Ans: LNMU does not offer any distance learning courses.
Question 2: In what mode is the application for DDE LNMU permitted to be filled out?
Ans: The application can be completed either offline or in an online format. Both options are available.
Question 3: Is there a difference between the application procedure for B Ed and the application process for other programs at DDE LNMU?
Ans: According to the information shown in the preceding paragraphs, the application procedure for a Bachelor of Education degree is rather distinct from that of other undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
LNMU Contact Details
- Address: Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga, Bihar 846004, India
- Contact No. 06272-246506
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- Patna University Distance Education
- Nalanda Open University Distance Education
- Magadh University Distance Education
Be the first to leave a review.