LNMU Distance Education Education Admission ? : LNMU will soon start accepting application forms for the academic session 2023-24. Students will be notified at University’s official website. Admissions to LNMU Regular Education are held twice a year, in January and July. Among the courses offered by the university are BA, MA, MSc, MCom, BLIS, MLIS & BEd.
Note: LNMU does not offer admission to distance courses in 2023.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University provides UG, PG, BLIS, MLIS, and professional programs. Admission can be done in both offline and online modes. Candidates are admitted solely on the basis of their performance in the most recent examination. Lalit Narayan Mithila University will conduct online examinations
- There are many courses offered at LNMU. Online applications are available to eligible students.
- UG courses are open to students who have passed the 10+2 level examination, while PG courses are available to students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
A Postgraduate course has specific requirements for entry into its first semester.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree program with a 45 percent honors/primary/core grade. A passing grade of 55 percent in a subordinate, pass the course, or allied subject was required in addition to the Bachelor’s degree.
LNMU Education Highlights
|University Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Fee||LNMU Fee Structure|
Note: There are no distance learning courses offered by LNMU for admission.
LNMU Distance Education Admission ?
The process for admission into the LNMU regular education is to be started very soon by the authorities and the students looking for admission would be able to accomplish the registration process by reaching out to the university’s website. Generally, these admissions are for regular learning courses and are organized by the Directorate of regular Education.
There are currently a number of UG and PG courses offered by the university as well as various professional courses available on a regular basis. So, as a result, LNMU has received approval from the State Government of Bihar, the UGC, the DEB, as well as the NCTE. It is important to note that LNMU offers admission to different courses based on a merit-based system. It is possible for students to register either online or offline.
- LNMU-DDE manages admissions at the UG level in order to grant students entry for BA, B.Com, B.Ed., and BLIS. Graduate candidates can apply for regular courses such as MLIS, M.Com, MSc, and MA.
- Candidates are admitted to UG programs of LNMU through criteria that are only based on merit. According to that criteria, students will be selected if they have a 12th standard qualification.
- It is mandatory to have completed a graduation degree by studying a similar study subject from a known University.
- For submission of application forms, pay a fee of INR 500/-.
LNMU UG Admission
LNMU conducts admission procedures to take new students into different courses every year. The minimum eligibility applicants must have passed 10+2 and graduated in a relevant field. Applicants for LNMU admission should begin filling out the application forms very soon.
Applications must be submitted offline. For all students, the cost to download the application form is between Rs 400/- and Rs 1,000/-. Applications may be submitted online or offline, depending on the method chosen. Students can find all the information they need about UG courses on the university’s official website.
- B.Com: A candidate who has cleared 10+2 education is eligible. Merit-based admission provides.
- BSc: The High School (Class XII) certificate-holder students are eligible. Selection criteria are merit basis.
- BA: The Intermediate exam passed applicants are qualified for admission to BA.
- BBA: The Class XII completion certificate makes students eligible to apply for BA.
LNMU PG Admission
Lalit Narayan Mithila University presents various postgraduate courses. The university admits students through a merit basis. The following masters course are provided by the university:
- MA: The MA course is offered in different specializations at the masters level. Any graduate can apply in the interested subject.
- MSc: To get admitted to the Master’s of Science course, one need to have a BSc degree in the relevant discipline. Only BSc holders can apply.
- MCom: After graduating with a Bachelor’s in Commerce degree, admission can be taken to MCom program.
LNMU Distance Education Online Admission ?
The application form for Lalit Narayan Mithila University will be available soon on its official website. Applicants can apply online or offline, depending on the method they choose. Interested candidates can apply for the admission process through an online application. For this, they have to
- Visit the Lalit Narayan Mithila University official website.
- Login to the Page and fill in the Personal Details such as an address, qualifications, and course, upload the required images, and click on the Payment section.
- After the online form submission, candidates have to submit a Print Copy of the Admission Form and all required documents.
- The complete details of the admission process are available online. Candidates are required to visit the website to apply online. Pay the Courses Fee through the Challan.
- Candidates can log in to the Student portal with the help of a Student number and Password and Not them for future reference.
LNMU Application Fee
- B.Ed/MA (Education): Rs.1000/-
- BLIS/ MLIS: Rs. 600/-
- BA/ B.Com: Rs. 400/-
- MA/ M.Com: Rs. 400/-
- An application fee of INR 750/- is non-refundable with a fine of INR 1050/-
- The application fee can be paid online with a debit or credit card or net banking service.
Documents Required for Admission
- Qualifying examination marks (Bachelor Degree Exam)
- Ticket to take the Bachelor Degree Exam (Bachelor Degree Exam)
- Character certificate and CLC from your last school
- The proper authority issues certificates of caste and domicile, if applicable, in the applicant’s name.
- Certificate issued by a qualified individual or group of individuals for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- The EWS is given to people who make less money.
- The migration certificate of your university can be obtained when appropriate.
- The person takes and signs four passport-sized photos.
- The University/College may require any other document.
How to Apply for LMNU Admission?
- The university gives both options to apply for admission, i.e. offline and online modes.
- The candidates can download the application forms by visiting the site of the institute.
- The Application fee for BA, BCom, MA, and MCom is INR 400/-.
- Rs 600/- is to be paid for the Application of BLIS and MLIS.
- Attach educational papers.
- The Candidate may purchase the prospectus against the cost of Rs 600/-.
- The applicants have their own choice to pay the admission fee either through a credit card, debit card, or online banking.
LNMU online admissions procedure
- Visit the official website of LNMU
- Register yourself and continue the online admission process.
- Fill out the information with the correct information.
- Fill out the application form in the capital and upload all required documents, certificates, and photos.
- Pay the admission fee online through a credit/debit card or net banking.
- Review your application form and remove all the errors before submitting it.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for candidates to get admission is 50%.
- Study Centers
- Student support services
- Fixed schedule of exam and prompt declaration of result
Courses of LNMU
|MA Education||2 Years|
LNMU Under Graduate Programme
|BA English||3 Years|
|BA Geography||3 Years|
|BA Home Science||3 Years|
|BA Sociology||3 Years|
|BA Psychology||3 Years|
|BA History||3 Years|
|BA Political Science||3 Years|
|BA Hindi||3 Years|
LNMU Postgraduate Programmes
|MA English||2 Years|
|MA Sociology||2 Years|
|MA Economics||2 Years|
|MA Psychology||2 Years|
|MA History||2 Years|
|MA Political Science||2 Years|
|MA Hindi||2 Years|
LNMU UG and PG Courses Fee Structure
|Program||Duration||Prospectus Fee||Admission Fee||Gandhi Library Fee|
|B.Ed.||2 Yr.||4 Yr.||1000/-||50,000/- (One time)||100/-|
|MA (Education)||2 Yr.||4 Yr.||1000/-||10,000/- (Per year)||100/-|
|MA||2 Yr.||4 Yr.||400/-||5000/- (Per year)||100/-|
|BLIS||1 Yr.||2 Yr.||600/-||11,000/- (One time)||100/-|
|MLIS||1 Yr.||2 Yr.||600/-||13,500/- (One time)||100/-|
|BA||3 Yr.||6 Yr.||400/-||2500/- (Per year)||100/-|
|B.Com.||3 Yr.||6 Yr.||400/-||2500/- (Per year)||100/-|
|M.Com.||2 Yr.||4 Yr.||400/-||6500/- (Per year)||100/-|
LNMU Affiliated Colleges List
|Mithila Minority Dental College and Hospital, Darbhanga||Darbhanga, Bihar||1989||Private|
|Sarjug Dental College and Hospital, Laheriasarai||Darbhanga, Bihar||1988||Private|
|Dr. SM Naqui Imam Dental College and Hospital, Darbhanga||Bahera, Bihar||–||Private|
|Women’s Institute of Technology, Darbhanga||Darbhanga, Bihar||2004||Private|
|Chandradhari Mithila Science College, Darbhanga||Darbhanga, Bihar||1938||Government|
|Mithila Teachers Training College, Madhubani||Kantipur, Bihar||2007||Private|
|Ganesh Dutt College, Begusarai||Begusarai, Bihar||1945||Government|
LNMU Faculty Member
|Name of faculty||Types of University||Established Year|
|Dr. Subodh Kumar||Assistant Professor||Department of Education|
|Prof. I. C. Verma||Professor||Department of Commerce|
|Dr. Sarojini Singh||Professor||Department of Social Science|
|Dr. Hareram Mandal||Professor||Department of Social Science|
|Prof. G. S. Roy||Professor||Department of Psychology|
|Prof. B. K. Choudhary||Professor||Department of Education|
|Dr. Shambhu Prasad||Assistant Professor||Department of Education|
|Shri Akhilesh Kumar Mishra||Assistant Professor||Department of Education|
LNMU will declare all program results in online mode. Candidates can access their results via the university website link following the exam. From the university’s official website, candidates can check the result. When the admissions start, the admission form will be available on the official page of the university.
How to Check The Result?
- Move on to the official website of LNMU.
- On the home page, click on the result tab.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will appear.
- On the page, fill in all entries as required
- After filling in the details, check it properly, then click on the submit button.
- The result page will appear, save and download for future reference.
Details Available in Results
|Examination name.||Courses name.|
|Candidates name.||Result declaration date.|
|Father’s name of candidates.||Minimum marks|
|Mother’s name of candidates.||Maximum marks|
|Enrollment number.||Candidate’s photograph.|
|Name of the institute.||Obtained marks.|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: What kinds of admissions are there to choose from at DDE LNMU?
Ans: LNMU does not offer any distance learning courses.
Question 2: In what mode is the application for DDE LNMU permitted to be filled out?
Ans: The application can be completed either offline or in an online format. Both options are available.
Question 3: Is there a difference between the application procedure for B Ed and the application process for other programs at DDE LNMU?
Ans: According to the information shown in the preceding paragraphs, the application procedure for a Bachelor of Education degree is rather distinct from that of other undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
LNMU Contact Details:
- Address: Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga, Bihar 846004, India
- Contact No. 06272-246506
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- Patna University Distance Education
- Nalanda Open University Distance Education
- Magadh University Distance Education
Note: There are no distance learning courses offered by LNMU for admission.
Be the first to leave a review.