Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Admissions for undergraduate and postgraduate programs at Bharatidasan University Distance Education are tentatively scheduled to open in June 2022. A portal for admission for the June 2022 session will be available shortly. Applicants can complete the application form online on the BUDE’s admission portal. Your 12th grade must be from a recognized board in order to qualify for UG. Students in the concerned stream are required to complete a three-year bachelor’s degree. Students will be admitted on a merit basis.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education application fee of 180 INR is required for every degree or diploma program at Bharatidasan University. A PG application form will only be available once 300 deposit forms are received. MBA/MBA registration will require 450 INR. The application fee for BED applicants is 650 rupees
- Bharathidasan University Distance Education offered Online programs including 22 undergraduate, 22 graduate, three professional, and 11 PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate programs.
- You can pick up the registration form at the college or download it from its website.
- Application fees for undergraduate courses are 200 INR, for graduate courses, 350 INR, and for MBA/MCA courses, 500 INR.
- Established in 1992, Tiruchirappalli Bharathidasan University CDE is a research university.
- The NIRF-2019 list lists Bharathidasan University BUDE as 60th among UGC-recognized universities.
- Merit-based admissions are offered.
- ABA, BA (Hons), and BSc degrees take three years to complete.
With the approval of the UGC, Bharathidasan University’s Centre for Distance Education has offered around 60 courses, including 7 UG courses, 21 PG courses, and the rest of the Diploma courses.
Bharathidasan University Courses Requirement:
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), it’s a 3 years program where students are selected via their intermediate passing percentage which should be at least 55% on average. The average fee is INR 10000.
Bachelors of Library Science & Information (B.Lib.I.Sc), In order to pursue this course one must obtain a minimum of 50% score in the previous 12th-degree qualification. INR 6725 is the fee.
Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA), applicants should meet the admission criteria without an entrance exam that includes having a 50% score in 10+2. This course is offered for a fee of INR 8600.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), 3 years minimum period and is provided to the 10+2 qualified candidates from a known institute. There is a tuition cost of INR 7400.
Masters of Human Resource Management (MHRM), a UG degree in business, management, and commerce is required to take admission in this course. The tuition fee of MHRM is INR 17800.
Masters of Library Science & Information (M.Lib.I.Sc), taking entry to this PG course will require you to obtain a 50% score in the bachelor’s to be eligible. Students will pay a fee of INR 12500.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), based on merit admissions this 2-year long course has a criterion of BCA with 50-55% marks. INR 15500 is a fee.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Latest Update:
- Soon, the portal for June 2022 Session will be opened. Click Here
- The University is affiliated with UGC and DEB for offering ODL and Online Programmes
- The Online submission of the application form for PG admission 2022-23 has been started. For Admission Click Here
- The University has started a training and skill internship that will get ended on 30th June 2022. For more info Click Here
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Fee||BDU University Fee Structure|
|Application form||Bharathidasan University Application Form|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2022
Bharathidasan University Distance Education is offering admissions to distance learning courses. There are courses available at all higher education levels including the UG and PG. Bharathidasan University Distance Education provides 3 professional courses, 22 PG courses, and 22 UG courses. It also renders teachings for about 11 certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses. Different streams are provided for a single degree program and also merit-based entries are given to students. Students have the option to download the application form in online mode from the website and can get it from the university campus in offline mode.
Bharathidasan University’s distance education mode is one of the best in India. According to various ranking agencies, Bharathidasan University is one of India’s top universities. Bharathidasan University has some notable alumni, including Bharat Ratna Dr. Abdul Kalam, Former President of India, and K. Karunanidhi, Former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- At the level of UG, one can apply for admission in courses such as BLIS, BCA, B.Litt, B.Com, BSc, and BA. Whereas students willing for PG admission can make their applications for MA, MSc, MCA, MLIS, MHRM, M.Com, MBA, and MCA.
- A minimum range of required aggregate score is 45-50% on an average basis and this must have been obtained by students in intermediate.
- It is required to qualify for graduation within a similar study subject with 55% so you can become eligible.
- The application fee is INR 180 for UG programs, INR 300 for PG programs, and INR 450 for MBA and MCA.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education UG Courses & Eligibility
Here students can check the list of courses offered by Bharathidasan University Distance Education, with medium, duration, and eligibility.
Name of the Programme
|BA Economics||3 years||Successfully passed the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Examination or a similar examination recognized by the government,(grades 10+2).|
|BA English||3 years|
|BA History||3 years|
|BA Tamil||3 years|
The passing marks in the Higher Secondary Examination, conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu, or an examination that is equivalent to (10 + 2) are required.
Students with a 10th-grade education and a 3-year diploma in Modern Office Practice can get direct admission into the 2nd
|BCA||3 years||A passing grade in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2).|
|B.L.I.S.||1 year||A pass in any UG Degree|
|BSc Mathematics||3 years||A passing grade in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2).|
|BSc Hospital Administration||3 years||A passing grade in the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Examinations or an equivalent examination (10 + 2) is required.|
|B.Com. Computer Applications||3 years|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education PG Courses & Eligibility
Name of the Programme
|MA Economics||2 years||BA in Economics / B.Com. / B.BA /
BA Corporate Secretaryship / Bank Management / Co-Operation /
BSc Mathematics / BSc Statistics
|2 years||BA Bank Mgmt./B.Com.(Applied)/ BA Co-operation/B.BA or any other Degree wherein either Commerce or Accountancy as a subject of study.|
|2 years||B.Com./B.Com.(Comp. App.)/B.Com. (Applied)/ B.Com. Co-operation/BBA/ BA Bank Mgmt./Corporate Secretaryship/Co-operation|
|MA English||2 years||Any UG Degree|
|MA History||2 years|
|MA Journalism &
|MA Tamil||2 years|
|M.Sc Mathematics||2 years||BSc Mathematics|
|M.Sc Botany||2 years||BSc Botany / Plant Science / Plant Biology / Biotechnology|
|M.Sc Computer Science||2 years||BCA./ BSc Computer BSc I.T./
|M.Sc Information Technology||2 years|
|M.Com||2 years||B.Com/BA Corporate Secretaryship /
Bank Management / Co-operation/ B.BA
|2 years||BA Co-operation / Co-operate Secretaryship/ Bank Mgmt./B.BA B.Com or any other Degree wherein either Commerce or
Accountancy as a subject of study.
|M.Sc Chemistry||2 years||BSc Chemistry|
|MSc Physics||2 years||BSc Physics|
|M.Sc Zoology||2 years||BSc Zoology|
|M.H.R.M.||2 years||Any UG Degree|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Application forms for the Bharathidasan University Distance Education can only be submitted online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for the process of filing and submitting the online application form.
- You can also navigate to the online application pages by visiting the official Bharathidasan University website – https://www.bdu.ac.in/cde/admission.php
- Complete an application form with all the necessary and correct information.
- Payment of the application fee is required before the application is submitted. A candidate must deliver his/her application fee in person for each class he/she is applying for.
- Once Submit the application form and the candidates’ printouts to the Center for Distance Education of this university after completing the application form
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate.
- Recent passport size colored photograph
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Gap certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate
Bharathidasan University Distance Education MBA Courses
|Duration||2 Years – IV Semesters|
|Eligibility||Any UG Degree of this University or an equivalent examination accepted by the Syndicate thereto (10 + 2 + 3) with a minimum of 50% marks in Part III or its equivalent.|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education MCA Courses
|Duration||Three Years – Six Semesters – (two years for Lateral Entry)|
|Eligibility||A candidate who is a graduate in Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology or Industrial Electronics or Applied Science (with Mathematics as an allied subject) or B.Com or B.BA or B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering Branch only) /AMIE of this University or from a recognized University|
|Lateral Entry||BCA, PGDCA, or BSc Computer Science or BSc Information Technology.|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Courses & Eligibility
|Title of Programme||Duration||Eligibility|
|Certificate Course in Tamil Pandit Training||1 year||A pass in Pulavar / B.Litt. Tamil|
|Diploma in Hotel Management||2 years||10th pass|
|Diploma in Hotel Management &
|3 years||10th pass|
|BSc Yoga||3 years||A pass in Higher Secondary Examination, conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or an Examination accepted as equivalent to (10 + 2).|
|BSc Interior Design||3 years|
|BSc Animation||3 years|
|BSc Hotel Management & Catering Science||3 years|
|BSc Airline Tourism & Hospitality Management||3 years|
|BSc Visual Media & Communication||3 years|
|BBA (Super Speciality Programme)||3 years|
|MSc Yoga||2 years||BSc Yoga|
|Diploma in Yoga||1 year||10+2 pass|
|Diploma in Visual Media Communication||1 year||10th pass|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Bharathidasan Institute of Management||Thiruverumbur, Tamil Nadu||1984||Government|
|Indian Institute of Financial Planning||New Delhi, Delhi||2007||Private|
|St Josephs Institute of Management||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||2002||Private|
|Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||1966||Private|
|Anbanathapuram Vahaira Charities College||–||1955||Private|
|St.Joseph’s College, Tiruchirappalli||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||Private|
|Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirappalli||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||1951||Government|
|Bharath Institute of Management, Thanjavur||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu||2007||Private|
|Srinivasan College of Arts and Science||Perambalur, Tamil Nadu||2004||Private|
|School of Quality Management, Tiruchirapalli||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||1992||Private|
|Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||1996||Private|
|Rajah Serfoji Government College, Thanjavur||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu||1955||Government|
|Kurinji College of Arts and Science||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||1993||Private|
|Kongu College of Arts and Science, Karur||Kadaparai, Tamil Nadu||–||Private|
|HH The Rajah’s College, Pudukkottai||Vadagupatti, Tamil Nadu||1857||Government|
|Government Arts College, Karur||Karur, Tamil Nadu||1966||Government|
|Christchurch Institute of Management||Panjappur, Tamil Nadu||1998||Private|
|Adaikalamatha Institute of Management||Vallam Pudursethi, Tamil Nadu||1994||Private|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education (FAQs)
Q: Are documents necessary to apply in BDU DDE?
Ans: Candidates without the mandatory papers will not be allowed to take admission and will not be given any seat in the university.
Q: When will the registration begin for the online courses in BDU CDE admission 2022?
Ans: The registration will be starting from June 2022 (tentative) at BDU CDE courses.
Q: Is the admission site different from the Distance Education Admission site?
Ans: Yes, aspirants are to apply through the CDE section of admission.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024, Tamil Nadu, India
- Contact No.: +91-431-2407054, +91-8300184010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.