MKU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 31 March 2022 was the last date of MKU Distance Education Admission 2022. Madurai Kamaraj University, Directorate of Distance Education, was established in 1965 and has since then provided distance education. University Grants Commission recognizes the university. MKU Distance Education offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, postgraduate diplomas, and diploma-level courses.
MKU Distance Education courses include BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Lib.I.Sc, and many more. Additionally, it provides a PG Diploma in more than 20 specializations such as Biostatistics. It has been announced that MKU University is now accepting applications for Ph.D., undergrad, and postgrad DDE programs.
MKU Distance Education Latest Updates
- Result for UG B.SC/BCA/B.COM NON-Semester Pattern Examination – April 2021. Click Here
- Result for CERT / DIP / P G DIP COURSES NON-Semester Pattern Examination – April 2021. Click Here
- Result for UG NON-Semester Pattern Examination – April 2021. Click Here
- MBA Semester Pattern Examinations Results – APRIL 2021. Click Here
- Result for MBA NON-Semester Pattern Examination – April 2021. Click Here
- Result for PG NON-Semester Pattern Examination – April 2021. Click Here
- BB.Sc, M.Sc , DCA (Computer Science) Practical Training & Examinations for April & November 2021 Enrolled batch – 19C (Non Semester) & Arrear Students. Click Here
- BCA, MCA, DCA ,PGDCA (Computer Science) Semester Practical Training & Examinations for April & November 2021 Enrolled batch – 20AT/20CT/20AY/21CY (Semester) & Arrear Students. Click Here
- PG Semester Pattern Examinations Results – APRIL 2021. Click Here
- BCA, MCA, PGDCA (Computer Science) Practical Training & Examinations for April & November 2021 Enrolled batch – 19C (Non Semester) & Arrear Students. Click Here
- HOSPITAL RELATED PG DIPLOMA COURSES 2022 | DDE, MKU. Click Here Common Entrance Test For Ph.D. (Full Time & Part Time) & M.Phil. Programme 2022-2023 (Source)
- Admissions Are open for session 2022 in MKU Distance Learning. (Source)
- Click Here to check Out The Non-Semester Examinations of APRIL 2021 Results.
- Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission started in the year 2022. The last date was 31 March 2022 (without fee). (Source)
Madurai Kamaraj University
Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA), 3-year time span and is designed to teach the 10+2 qualified candidates with computer taught as one of the major subjects. The fee is about INR 15500/-.
Bachelors of Literature (B.Lit), specifically taught in Tamil Literature for interested students. It’s a 3-year long course for which candidates must have passed the 12th examination. Its tuition cost is INR 13000/-.
Bachelors of Library Science and Information (B.Lib.I.Sc), three years is minimum duration, students who have passed intermediate with 50% score and are interested can apply to this course having a fee of INR 17000/-.
Bachelors of Education (B.Ed), students interested in the field of education can take this course after they have qualified 12th standard with average marks of 50%. The fee in MKU is INR 25000/-.
Masters of Arts (MA), a PG course with 2 years, this admission is granted to students holding a BS or other UG degree. INR 19000/- is the fee.
Masters of Science (MSc), at least 45-50% marks have been obtained by candidates to take this course. There is a fee of INR 20500/- for this distance course.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), BCA is required to be completed by the candidate with approximately 50% marks. The course fee is INR 23000/-.
MKU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU DDE)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||044 2229 0742|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.600/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
MKU Distance Education Admission 2022
In India, Madurai Kamaraj University offers distance learning courses in a variety of fields. The University’s Directorate of Distance Education provides distance learning at a low cost and with ease of access for needy students. In addition to UG and PG programs, it also provides distance learning programs.
MKU distance education program offers 10 certificates, 21 diplomas, 44 PG diplomas, and 12 UG courses. There are no distance courses that are not recognized by the UGC and DEB. It is preferred that students submit their applications online.
MKU Distance Education Admission 2022 Last date
|Admission 2022 for distance courses starts||January 2022|
|MKU DDE Admission 2022 last date||March 2022|
MKU Distance Education UG Admission
Madurai Kamaraj University offers many courses and courses to the candidates at the UG level. A short brief about UG courses offered by the university is given below:
|BA||Passed 10+2 level examination or equivalent in relevant stream or subjects from a recognized Board of India||Economics, English, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Political Science, Tamil, Sociology|
MKU Distance Education PG Admission
MKU offers many courses and courses to candidates at the PG level. A short account of PG courses offered by the university is given below:
|MA||Graduation in relevant stream||Tamil, History, Political science, Economics, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||–|
|MCA||Any degree with Mathematics at plus 2 level||–|
|M.Lib.Sc||Degree in Library & Information Science from any University||–|
|Admission to Diploma|
|Time:||6 months to 3 years.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation is compulsory.|
|Choice Mode:||Admissions are granted on a merit basis.|
|Specializations: Some specializations given for management aspirants that needed to apply for:||Retail Management|
|Human Resource Management|
|Information Technology Management|
|Finance & Marketing Management|
MKU Distance Education DDE Application Form 2022
MKU Distance Education admits students based on merit. In all courses, candidates are chosen based on their grades and other qualifications.
How to apply to a course?
- Fill out the application form for the appropriate course.
- The cost of UG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate courses is INR 300/-, while PG courses are INR 400/-.
- A notification will be sent to those whose applications have been approved shortly.
- If selected, finish the application process and pay the fees.
- SSLC, HSE mark statement.
- Consolidated Statement of Marks / Grade certificate and provisional certificate.
- Transfer certificate, Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied Community certificate.
- Income certificate obtained three months before the date of advertisement (for SC/ST/Blind candidates only)
- Suppose selected under the particular category, the relevant certificate. The university may require other certifications.
MKU Distance Education Fee Structure 2022-23
|Undergraduate courses||Postgraduate courses|
|Courses||Total Fee (Tentative)||Courses||Total Fee (Tentative)|
|B.A.||Rs 7,500||M.A||Rs 10,000|
|B.Sc.||Rs 21,000 to 30,000||M.Com.||Rs 6,000|
|B.Com.||Rs 7,500 to 12,000||M.B.A.||Rs 12,000|
|B.Lit.||Rs 7,500||M.Sc.||Rs 15,000 to 30,000|
|B.B.A||Rs 12,000||M.L.I.Sc. (1 Year)||Rs 10,000|
|B.C.A.||Rs 30,000||MCA||Rs 30,000|
|B.L.I.Sc. (1 Year)||Rs 6,000|
|B.Ed. (2 Years)||Rs 37,000|
|PG Diploma courses|
|Courses||Total Fee (Tentative)||Courses||Total Fee (Tentative)|
|Information & Communication Laws||Rs 5,000||Retail Management||Rs 7,000|
|Labour Laws & Administrative Law||Rs 5,000||Marketing Management||Rs 7,000|
|Consumer Laws||Rs 5,000||Financial Management||Rs 7,000|
|School Administration||Rs 5,000||Systems Management||Rs 7,000|
|Retail Management||Rs 5,000||Human Resource Management||Rs 7,000|
|Management||Rs 5,000||Operations and Project Management||Rs 7,000|
|Marketing Management||Rs 5,000||Logistic Supply Chain Management||Rs 7,000|
|Hospital Management||Rs 5,000||Computer Application (PGDCA)||Rs 10,000|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Rs 5,000||Health Information Management||Rs 10,000|
|NGO Management||Rs 5,000||Radiography and Imaging Technology||Rs 10,000|
|Public Relations Management||Rs 5,000||Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Rs 10,000|
|Criminology & Police Administration||Rs 5,000||Hospital Laboratory Technology||Rs 10,000|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||Rs 5,000||Hospital Documentation Management||Rs 10,000|
|Advertising and Public Relations||Rs 5,000||Tourism Management||Rs 10,000|
|Guidance and Counseling||Rs 5,000||Hotel Management||Rs 10,000|
|Psychological Counseling||Rs 5,000||Immuno techniques||Rs 12,000|
|Women’s Studies||Rs 5,000||Environmental Health||Rs 12,000|
|Human Rights||Rs 5,000||Environmental Health & Hygiene||Rs 12,000|
|English Language Teaching||Rs 5,000||Environmental Molecular Diagnostics||Rs 12,000|
|Personnel Management and Industrial Relations||Rs 7,000||Industrial Microbiology||Rs 12,000|
|Actuarial Management||Rs 7,000||Nutrition and Dietetics||Rs 12,000|
|Industrial and Company Law||Rs 7,000||Biostatistics||Rs 12,000|
|International Business Management||Rs 7,000||Multimedia Technology||Rs 18,000|
|Indian Stock Market||Rs 7,000|
MKU Distance Education (FAQ)
Ques. Is Madurai Kamaraj University approved by UGC?
Ans. Yes, this MKU Distance Education is approved by the UGC (University Grant Commission).
Ques. How will students get admission?
Ans. Candidates can get admission to the University from the official website.
Ques. Madurai Kamaraj University, which types of courses provide?
Ans. MK University provides many undergraduate, postgraduate, etc.
Ques. How can I take admission to MKU DDE?
Ans. Students can take online admission and also can visit the study center for admission. There are lots of study centers available in Tamil Nadu.
Ques: What is the minimum time of the BSc degree program?
Ans: It is generally 36 months.
Ques: When was the university set up?
Ans: The university was set up in the year 1971.
Ques: Who funds the university?
Ans: The university is funded by govt.
MKU Distance Education Contact Details
|Address||Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625021 Tamil Nadu, India|
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.