TNDALU Distance Education ? : The university offers admission for 5 year integrated Honours Law Degree Courses, 3 year LLB Degree courses, LLM Degree Courses in regular mode, application form for the courses admission is provided on the university official website. The University does not provide any course in distance learning mode.
Registration Fees: According to the University, application costs must be paid at the time of application. The online payment channel must be used to submit payment for each entry. The entry fee is Rs. 500/- rupees for SC/ST applicants and Rs. 1000/- rupees for everyone else. The admission fee is only accepted online and is not refundable.
Note: The University does not provide any course in distance learning mode. But students can pursue the courses mentioned in this article in regular learning mode.
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
TNDALU Distance Education Admission ?
With its learning programs and through its admissions process for Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, TNDALU offers a large variety of courses for candidates but in the regular mode. The university no longer offers distance education courses for students.
- At the PG level, it provides a course named the Masters of Cooperate Law (M.C.L) that has a duration of two years. In order to become eligible for its entry, the candidates should have pursued a similar or equivalent graduate degree. Selections are purely merit-based and marks in the last exam must be 50% or more.
- UG is also for a PG diploma in various subjects of law and for its selection, one must have a UG degree or equivalent qualification in the related field. The candidate’s score must be 50%.
Application Fee: The University charges INR 1000/- and INR 500/- as application fees for general and reserved candidates respectively.
TNDALU BA LLB 5 Year Integrated Courses:
It is 5 year integrated programme offered by TNDALU in regular mode of learning.
Eligibility: An aspirants should have passed higher secondary education examinations and should have secured at least 45-50% marks. SC/ST candidates should have secured 40% marks.
TNDALU Distance Education Application Form Fees ( Last Recorded )
|In-Person||By Post||In-Person||By Post|
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,100/-|
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Affiliated Colleges
|Government Law College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1979||Government|
|Government Law College, Tiruchirapalli||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||1979||Government|
|Sri Sairam Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre, Chennai||Sirukalathur, Tamil Nadu||2001||Private|
|Government Law College, Vellore||Vellore, Tamil Nadu||2008||Government|
|Government Law College, Chengalpattu||Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu||2003||Government|
|Name of the University||Designation|
|Dr. A. Raghunadha Reddy||Professor|
|Dr. D. Sankar||Professor|
|Dr. M.S. Soundara Pandian||Professor|
|Dr. R. Revathi||Associate Professor|
|Dr. K.S. Sarwani||Associate Professor|
|Dr. R. Haritha Devi||Assistant Professor|
|Thiru. S. Amirthalingam||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. P. Vanangamudi||Professor|
|Dr. D. Gopal||Professor|
TNDALU Distance Education Application Process?
To apply for admission candidates need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, a candidate needs to visit the official site @www.emsecure.in/tnlaw22/#
- Now tap on the register from here and fill out all the mandatory details carefully.
- Submit the registration form to move further.
- You will get a login ID and Password on your mail ID or text on your phone that you filled in the registration form.
- Login with the credentials.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload a copy of the required documents and submit.
- Pay the application fee.
- At last download the application for future reference.
Some Other Distance Education University
- Madras University Distance Education
- MKU Distance Education
- Bharathiar University Distance Education
- MSU Distance Education
- Tamil University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Disclaimer: The University Does Not Offer Any Distance Education Program As Per UGC Guidelines.
Be the first to leave a review.