TNDALU Distance Education?: As per UGC DEB guidelines, The University does not provide any courses in distance learning mode. Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University was founded in 1998, while the UniversityUniversity is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It offers admission for 5-year integrated Honours Law Degree Courses, 3-year LLB Degree courses, and LLM Degree Courses in regular mode; an application form for the courses admission is provided on the university’s official website.
- Registration Fee: According to the University, application costs must be paid at the time of application. The online payment channel must be used to submit payment for each entry. The entry fee is Rs. 500/- rupees for SC/ST applicants and Rs. 1000/- rupees for everyone else. The admission fee is only accepted online and is not refundable.
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Note: Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University University does not provide any course in distance learning mode. But students can pursue the courses mentioned in this article in regular learning mode.
TNDALU Distance Education Admission?
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) offers a wide range of courses to applicants through its learning programs as well as through its admissions procedure; however, these courses are only available in the regular mode. The institution will not provide students with the option to take classes via distance education going forward.
Applicants can apply for LLB and integrated degree programs such as B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), B.C.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. L.L.B(Hons) in regular learning mode at Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. Applicants need to check the eligibility and fee of the university.
- At the PG level, it provides a course named the Masters of Cooperate Law (M.C.L) that has a duration of two years. In order to become eligible for its entry, the candidates should have pursued a similar or equivalent graduate degree. Selections are purely merit-based and marks in the last exam must be 50% or more.
- UG is also for a PG diploma in various subjects of law and for its selection, one must have a UG degree or equivalent qualification in the related field. The candidate’s score must be 50%.
Application Fee: The University charges INR 1000/- and INR 500/- as application fees for general and reserved candidates respectively.
TNDALU BA LLB 5-Year Integrated Courses
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University also offers 5 Year Integrated courses in regular Mode Only. Anyone who wants to take admission to the Integrated courses in regular mode is most welcome. They can apply to TNDALU University by going to its authorized web portal.
The course is designed in such a way that a student will adopt the syllabus of BA and LLB in one degree. It is also saving the 1 year of students. The course is offered by the university in regular mode only. To get admission, students should clear the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Eligibility: An aspirant should have passed higher secondary education examinations and should have secured at least 45-50% marks. SC/ST candidates should have secured 40% marks.
TNDALU Distance Education Application Form Fee (Last Recorded)
|In-Person||By Post||In-Person||By Post|
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,100/-|
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Affiliated Colleges
|Government Law College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1979||Government|
|Government Law College, Tiruchirapalli||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||1979||Government|
|Sri Sairam Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre, Chennai||Sirukalathur, Tamil Nadu||2001||Private|
|Government Law College, Vellore||Vellore, Tamil Nadu||2008||Government|
|Government Law College, Chengalpattu||Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu||2003||Government|
|Name of the University||Designation|
|Dr. A. Raghunadha Reddy||Professor|
|Dr. D. Sankar||Professor|
|Dr. M.S. Soundara Pandian||Professor|
|Dr. R. Revathi||Associate Professor|
|Dr. K.S. Sarwani||Associate Professor|
|Dr. R. Haritha Devi||Assistant Professor|
|Thiru. S. Amirthalingam||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. P. Vanangamudi||Professor|
|Dr. D. Gopal||Professor|
TNDALU Distance Education Application Process?
To apply for admission candidates need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, a candidate needs to visit the official site @www.emsecure.in/tnlaw22/#
- Now tap on the register from here and fill out all the mandatory details carefully.
- Submit the registration form to move further.
- You will get a login ID and Password on your mail ID or text on your phone that you filled in the registration form.
- Login with the credentials.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload a copy of the required documents and submit.
- Pay the application fee.
- At last download the application for future reference.
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) will announce the result of UG and PG programs through its official website. Students can check their TNDALU Results for selected courses by entering their roll numbers and semester. They can also print the result for further use. Admission to the next semester or course will be based on the result of the present semester.
Some Other Distance Education University
- Madras University Distance Education
- MKU Distance Education
- Bharathiar University Distance Education
- MSU Distance Education
- Tamil University Distance Education
Q: Does TNDALU offer distance education?
Ans: As per UGC guidelines, Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University does not offer any distance education in distance mode.
Q Can We Pursue a llb distance education course at TNDALU University?
Ans No, LLB Course is not available in the distance mode because UGC doesn’t approve it.
Be the first to leave a review.