Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Admission?: The various specializations are offered at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels at VMU. The candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination are the basis for admission to all UG, PG, and Diploma programs. By paying INR 500 online, students can apply.
Note: Vinayaka Missions University has stopped admissions to any distance education programs until the UGC/DEB extension of recognition is received. This article is only intended to clarify students’ queries.
VMU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Vinayaka Mission University|
|Location||Salem, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved By||DCI, UGC, DEB|
Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Admission?
There will be no distance education admissions at Vinayaka Missions University until UGC/DEB extends its recognition. Students interested in getting regular mode admission at VMU can apply through the official website or by reaching the University campus only. The University takes admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit score. The University offers several programs in distance mode. Globally and nationally, the University aims to spread knowledge. For more information regarding admission, students must visit the official website of VMU.
- UG Courses: BA. BSc, BCA, B.Optom, BLIS, BASLP, BDS, B.E., BPT, BA LLB, BCom, etc.
- PG Courses: MA, MSc, M.Optom, MLIS, MCom, MPharma, MBA, MBBS, MD, Mtech, ME, etc.
VMU University UG Admission
Every academic year, VMU UG Admission for the arts, business, science, and IT stream courses. The university’s registration window would be open in offline mode. Candidates can therefore visit the university’s campus to enroll for admission in UG courses.
BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is a 3-year undergraduate program, and it is divided into 06 semesters. This program focuses and teaches on the theoretical and practical aspects of applications, software, and technology. VML ODL application form fee for the BCA program is Rs. 200.
Vinayaka Mission University Application Form
For TNAU courses, online admissions are available. On the university’s official website, Students can find the application form. Applications for diplomas and certificates are available. By the deadline, applications must be submitted. The application fee must be paid after the application form is submitted.
How to Apply for Vinayaka Mission University?
- Purchase the application form and the prospectus of the institute.
- The applicant can take the admission form of the university from the site.
- The applicant has to fulfil the requirement to attach the demand draft with the application.
- The candidate has to pay a fee of INR 500 against the application form.
- The Cost the applicant has to pay for the prospectus is Rs 100/- by hand.
- The Cost the applicant has to pay for the prospectus is Rs 150/- by post.
- The candidates who cleared the entrance test or accomplished the standards of merit will get admission.
- The Fee payment for the application form is INR 2500.
Vinayaka Mission University Required Documents
Attested copies of the following documents should accompany filled applications-
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examinations
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate issued from the institution last studied
- Migration Certificate ( if applicable)
- Community Certificate ( if applicable)
- Provisional / Degree Certificate (if applicable)
- Internship Certificate (if applicable)
- Council Registration Certificate ( if applicable)
- Experience Certificate(if applicable)
- Last Qualification Marksheet
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Transfer Certification
- Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Courses List
A wide range of UG, PG, and diploma courses are offered by Vinayaka Missions University. The table below lists the courses offered.
|UG Program||PG Program|
|BA (Bachelor of Arts)||MA (Master of Arts)|
|BSc (Bachelor of Science)||MSc (Master of Science)|
|BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)||MCom (Master of Commerce)|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||MCA (Master of Computer Applications)|
|BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)||MBA (Master of Business Administration)|
|BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)||MSW (Master of Social Work)|
|BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)|
Vinayaka Mission University Fee Structure
|BA (English)||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||6000/-|
|BA (Hindi)||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||6000/-|
|MA (English)||BA (Eng)||2 Years||11000/-|
|MA (Hindi)||BA (Hindi)||2 Years||11000/-|
|MA (Eco)||Any Degree||2 Years||11000/-|
|BA (Eco)||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||6000/-|
|BA (Geography)||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||6000/-|
|MA (Hist)||Any Degree||2 Years||11000/-|
|BA (Hist)||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||6000/-|
|MA (Sociology)||Any Degree||2 Years||11000/-|
|BA (Sociology)||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||6000/-|
|MA (Pub Admin)||Any Degree||2 Years||12000/-|
|BA (Pub Admin)||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||6500/-|
|BA (Journalism & Mass Comm.)||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||6000/-|
|B.Com||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||6500/-|
|MBA (Fin)||Any Degree||2 Years||25000/-|
|MBA (HRM)||Any Degree||2 Years||25000/-|
|MBA (MM)||Any Degree||2 Years||25000/-|
|MBA||Any Degree||2 Years||25000/-|
|BLIS||Any Degree||3 Years||9000/-|
|MCA||Any Degree||3 Years||25000/-|
|BA (Education)||Std 12 or Equiv.||3 Years||8000/-|
|MA (Education)||Any Degree||2 Years||12000/-|
Vinayaka Mission University Affiliated Colleges
|Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology||Karunguzhipallam, Tamil Nadu||1998||Private|
|Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College, Salem||Periya Seeragapadi, Tamil Nadu||1987||Private|
|Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College and Hospitals, Salem||Salem, Tamil Nadu||1995||Private|
|Aarupadai Veedu Medical College and Hospital||Kirumampakkam, Puducherry||2000||Private|
Vinayaka Mission University Contact Details
- Address: Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308, Tamilnadu, India.
- Contact No.: +91 427 2529700
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official website
Some Other Distance University
Vinayaka Mission University Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do universities admit candidates to MBBS?
Ans: The admission at Vinayaka Mission University is based on the Entrance based for the MBBA Coruse in regular education Mode.
Q: When is the university urged on the map as an institute?
Ans: In 1981.
Q: When university met its completion?
Ans: VMU met its completion in the year 1980.
Be the first to leave a review.