Vignan University Distance Education 2023: Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research was established in 1997 in Andhra Pradesh. Vignan is one of the country’s most famous and highly-ranked universities, with a NAAC A++ grade.
The university has seven engineerings, three pharmacies, 1 BEd, 1 degree, and 1 PG college. Vignan offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses in almost every discipline.
Students are raised with fundamentally sound learning here with the aid of the appropriate ideal infrastructure, library services, and online resources. Candidates will have the option to study in both traditional and professional-bound courses.
The following list of fascinating facts might astound applicants before they enroll at Vignan University.
- The University has 15 departments that oversee the teaching-learning process in the Vignan.
- Admission to Vignan Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research courses can be taken with scholarships too.
- It offers a decent opportunity for placement.
- Job vacancies and recruiters’ details can all be learned over the official website (www.vignan.ac.in).
Vignan University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Vignan University|
|Location||Vadlamudi, Andhra Pradesh|
Vignan University Distance Education Admission 2023
The admission portal is open at Vignan’s University for BBA program. The registration now button is available at Viganan’s official online admission portal. Before filling out the registration form, applicants must check their eligibility and read the proper guidelines. Applicants fill out the registration form before the last date. The University has made the VSAT-2023 (A entrance examination) application forms available to new applicants. There has been no announcement of a final date or deadline from Vignan’s end.
Vignan University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
A wide range of UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses are available at Vignan University distance education. Students must meet the following requirements to gain university admission:
- Undergraduate courses are open to anyone with a 12th-grade pass in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
- For a Master’s or Postgraduate Degree, students must have a Bachelor’s Degree and pass qualifying tests.
- Students who want to take university management and administration courses must meet some basic standards. The university prefers applicants who pass any national qualifying or entrance test, such as the CAT, MAT, CMAT, or XAT.
Be the first to leave a review.