MGAHV Distance Education 2023: Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, known by the name Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, has a branch of study for students in distance learning. The ODL mode of education powered by Hindi Vishwavidyalaya was a revolutionary step because it provided millions of students with access to quality education in Hindi language.
MGAHV Distance Education, in its distance education mode, is offering various programs at the Undergraduate, and postgraduate levels in degree as well as diploma forms. Here, learners will find options such as Bachelor of Journalism, MA Hindi, PGDCA, MBA, and many more.
Why should some consider MGAHV for Distance education? What distinguishes the Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya ODL from others? Is it worth taking a course from the MGAHV
MGAHV is not the typical distance learning institution—in fact, it is considered one of the top growing universities in the nation for ODL learning due to the following reasons:
- The university offers popular courses with equally intensifed syllabus compared to traditional/regular mode.
- The courses fee at MGAHV distance education mode continue to be cost-effective.
- MGAHV allow students to study independently– but remain in touch with the help study centres for any assistance during the course.
- Receiving a professional degree from the university has made it possible for qualified candidates to land jobs at reputable companies with competitive pay.
MGAHV Distance Education Admission 2023
A brand new session of 2023 admissions at MGAHV distance education for various disciplinary programs will kick off in the second/third week of June. All eligible candidates will be summoned for admission in two of the definite modes; online, and offline.
The admission process will bring out courses at degree, and diploma levels under the following domains— business, management, education, journalism, history, social work, politics, and so on.
Admission to MGAHV will be permitted after two major performances, such as entrance and qualifying exams— but to be considered for admission, a candidate first must submit applications before 30 July 2023.
- Online or offline admission form path can be reached at www.hindivishwa.org
- Amount 300 INR will be needed for submission of application form if candidate belong to general/OBC category.
- Rupees 200 should be paid for enrollment by other catogary candidates.
- Debit/credit card, net banking, demand draft, etc.., all can be used to deposit fee.
MGAHV Distance Education Application
The application form for the 2023-24 academic year cycle is yet to be opened for submission. MGAHV Distance Education will start accepting open, and distance learning courses application form with second or third week of June. Applicants should submit the MGAHV applications either online or offline before 30 July 2023 to ignore additional charges.
Candidates in the General/OBC, and ST/SC categories are required to pay a 300 and 200 Indian rupee application fee, respectively. The final step of the application process is paying the fee with a credit card, debit card, demand draft, or internet banking.
MGAHV ODL Admission Process
MGAHV ODL admission can be taken in two ways which are online, and offline. Mostly students prefers online mode to be admitted in the course at open, and distance learning at MGAHV. The process of getting online admission at the Hindi distance education Vishwavidyalaya is replicated brilliantly below.
- Please visit the MGAHV ODL website (www.hindivishwa.org)
- Press “Online Application”
- Read instructions carefully
- Fill up registration form
- Submit, and save username/password
- Login “admission account”
- Use academic, and personal information information to fill form.
- Cross-check filled MGAHV ODL admission form
- Select program, and save
- Kindly upload documents
- Pay fee of the course registration/admission
- Download receipt before leaving the admission portal
Note: Mahatama Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyala (MGAHV) distance education centre will take 2-5 working days in making sure the details are correct in the admission form. The status of admission can be traced on the official website with the shared unique number.
Be the first to leave a review.