MGAHV Distance Education 2023: Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, known by the name Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, has a branch of study for students in distance learning. The ODL mode of education powered by Hindi Vishwavidyalaya was a revolutionary step because it provided millions of students with access to quality education in the Hindi language.
- MGAHV distance education admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 21 August 2023. Click Here
MGAHV Distance Education, in its distance education mode, is offering various programs at the Undergraduate, and postgraduate levels in degree as well as diploma forms. Here, learners will find options such as Bachelor of Journalism, MA Hindi, PGDCA, MBA, and many more.
Why should some consider MGAHV for Distance education? What distinguishes the Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya ODL from others? Is it worth taking a course from the MGAHV?
MGAHV is not the typical distance learning institution—in fact, it is considered one of the top-growing universities in the nation for ODL learning due to the following reasons:
- The university offers popular courses with equally intensified syllabi compared to traditional/regular modes.
- The course fee at MGAHV distance education mode continues to be cost-effective.
- MGAHV allows students to study independently– but remain in touch with the help study centers for any assistance during the course.
- Receiving a professional degree from the university has made it possible for qualified candidates to land jobs at reputable companies with competitive pay.
MGAHV Distance Education Highlight
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education|
|Type of University||Central university|
|University Location||Wardha, Maharashtra|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Admission Process||Online and Offline|
MGAHV Distance Education Admission 2023
MGAHV University will soon start the admission for the various UG/PG distance education programs. Application forms for the MGAHV need to be submitted along with the mandatory documents to the authorized admission centers along with the MGAHV application form. All eligible candidates will be summoned for admission in two of the definite modes; online, and offline.
The admission process will bring out courses at degree, and diploma levels under the following domains— business, management, education, journalism, history, social work, politics, and so on. Admission to MGAHV will be permitted after two major performances, such as entrance and qualifying exams.
- Online or offline admission form path can be reached at www.hindivishwa.org
- An amount of 300 INR will be needed for submission of the application form if the candidate belongs to the general/OBC category.
- Rupees 200 should be paid for enrollment by other category candidates.
- Debit/credit card, net banking, demand draft, etc.., all can be used to deposit fees.
MGAHV Distance Education Application Form
The application form for the 2023-24 academic year cycle is closed for submission. MGAHV Distance Education has closed the accepting open, and distance learning courses application forms. Applicants should submit the MGAHV applications either online or offline before 21 August 2023 to ignore additional charges.
Candidates in the General/OBC and ST/SC categories are required to pay a 300 and 200 Indian rupee application fee, respectively. The final step of the application process is paying the fee with a credit card, debit card, demand draft, or Internet banking.
MGAHV ODL Admission Process 2023
MGAHV ODL admission can be taken in two ways which are online, and offline. Most students prefer online mode to be admitted in the course at open, and distance learning at MGAHV. The process of getting online admission at the Hindi distance education Vishwavidyalaya is replicated brilliantly below.
- Please visit the MGAHV ODL website (www.hindivishwa.org)
- Press “Online Application”
- Read instructions carefully
- Fill up the registration form
- Submit, and save username/password
- Login to “admission account”
- Use academic, and personal information to fill out the form.
- Cross-check the filled MGAHV ODL admission form
- Select the program, and save
- Kindly upload documents
- Pay the fee for the course registration/admission
- Download the receipt before leaving the admission portal
Note: Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyala (MGAHV) distance education center will take 2-5 working days in making sure the details are correct in the admission form. The status of admission can be traced on the official website with the shared unique number.
Be the first to leave a review.