TMV Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Established in 1921, TMV Distance Education offers programs online. Since 1985, the university has offered distance education through its Faculty of Distance Education (FDE). Until 2000, Faculty of Distance Education (FDE) offered just one course in BA (Visharad) Social Sciences. It is approved by the Distance Education Bureau-University Grants Commission (UGC-DEB). Sanskrit, Ayurveda, and social sciences are wide areas of research at this institute.
TMV Distance Education is now providing various courses in the distance mode of education to help individuals who cannot pursue regular classes due to financial and other reasons. If students are interested in getting admission in TMV Distance Education, they must be eligible. If they want access to the UG course, they must have the 12th class, and if they wish to admission to PG courses, then students must have an undergraduate course.
To take admission in postgraduate level courses in TMV Distance Education, student must have a complete bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with the relevant subject from a recognized university. The selection of all the courses is done based on the entrance test conducted by the TMV Distance Education.
Bachelors of Arts (BA) is an undergraduate degree program offering students an opportunity for direct admissions. There is no entrance exam but students are needed to secure at least a 45-50% score in qualifying for the examination at the 10+2 level. The passing certificate must be from a recognized board. The fee is INR 4000.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), has a time period of completion of almost 3 years. The selection criteria for this course is to have at least a 50% aggregate score in passing the intermediate from a well-known institute. The course will cost you fee charges of INR 4500.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com) is a course at the postgraduate level and studied after completing graduation. The student B.Com degree is preferred for applying to this course admission. The criteria also include that the minimum qualifying score of a student in order to be selected must be 50% at least. Its fee is around INR 7500.
Masters of Arts (MA), upon successful completion of BA, a student can continue the studies by applying to the MA degree program. At least a 45% score is the mandatory score in order to be eligible. Selections are direct and merit-based. The program with its 2-year duration cost a fee of INR 7000.
Important Updates: –
- Examinations of 1st Year have been scheduled for June/July 2022. Check Here
- Final Year, Fourth Year, S.Y. and T.Y schedule of May/June/July 2022 examination has been published. Check Here
TMV Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth|
TMV Distance Education university provides similar to the degrees of other statutory universities. Concerning the UGC policy related to admission, class, and research, Vidyapeeth has provided Art infrastructure facilities, qualified and dedicated faculties and administrative staff along with facilities and positive learning environments.
TMV Distance Education Admission 2022-23
TMV or Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth offers multiple UG and PG in distance mode through its directorate of distance education. There are almost 9 distance courses for which the TMV has started admission session 2022. This institute is going to provide admissions for the year in distance mode based on merit. Every candidate will have to visit the TMV main online webpage for submitting applications.
- At the graduation level, it renders admissions in the courses such as BA Social Science, BCA, BBA, and B.Com. Another category of courses is the PG degree and in distance mode, TMV provides courses such as MA Social Science, M.Com, MA English, MA Hindi, and MA Marathi.
- The University has always rendered merit selections for the UG programs in distance mode. All a student needs to have is an average aggregate score of 50% in passing the last annual examination of 10+2.
- Its PG admissions are also based on merit and students are selected directly without an admission test. A minimum of 55% marks on the average scale is needed for candidates in acquiring the UG degree.
- The candidates applying for UG and PG courses will pay an application fee of INR 500 while for research it is INR 1000.
TMV Distance Education Application Form Process 2022-23
The Candidates who wish to take admission to TMV Distance Education. Then kindly visit the university office, take the application form, fill all the required and correct information in the application form, and submit the form to the university’s admission office. Apart from that, all the required documents to be attached, along with the application form.
- The application fee for the Master programme is Rs 500/- and Research programs is Rs 1000.
- The application fees have to pay in any of the following bank branches through NEFT/RTGS.
- The candidates need to send the email to the accounts departments after transferring the fees.
TMV Distance Education Courses & Fee
|Master of Philosophy [M. Phil]||1 year(s)||96000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||3,29,000|
|Diploma in Engineering||3 year(s)||2,33,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||3 year(s)||52800|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||3 year(s)||3,05,000|
Top 10 Distance Education University In India
|Name of the University||Types of University||Established|
|Acharya Nagarjuna Distance Education University, Guntur||State University||1976|
|Andhra Distance Education University, Visakhapatnam||State University||1926|
|Chaudhary Devilal Distance Education University, Sirsa||State University||2003|
|Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education||State University||1970|
|Kannada Distance Education University, Hampi||State University||1991|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar Distance Education University||State University||1990|
|Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research, Chennai||Deemed University||2004|
|Tripura Distance Education University, Agartala||Central University||1987|
|Mahatma Gandhi Distance Education University, Kottayam||State University||1983|
- Address: Gultekdi, Mukundnagar, Pune-411037, India
- Contact No.: 02024403000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://www.tmv.edu.in/
Be the first to leave a review.