MBA Quality Management Distance Education: MBA in Quality Management through distance learning is a postgraduate course. In this course, students study through 4 semesters in 2 years. This course is designed to teach students about maintaining the quality of an organization’s products and services by implementing new programs or improving prior ones. In distance mode, the course can be accessed by thousands of students.
MBA Quality Management Distance Education course will include learning to a syllabus rich with content and holding various specialist subjects. Each enrolled student will get the opportunity to specialize in business policy and strategic management, marketing management, quality assurance and audit, personal management, organizational behavior, and so on.
- DU SOL MBA admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission window will close on 15 August 2023. (Click Here)
- The admission process for the MBA in Quality Management Distance program has begun at Amity University for the 2023 session. Interested candidates can apply before the deadline. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University (LPU) is currently taking fresh admission for the Master of Business Administration for session 2023-24. One who wants to apply at this university can enroll before the deadline of 20 October 2023. Click here.
The distance MBA Quality Management course is pursued throughout India by many students after meeting the essentials of eligibility criteria given:
- To acquire eligibility for the course, students must at least graduate in any field.
- The candidates will be eligible if their marks in the last qualifying exams are at least 40%.
- There is no admission test for this course at the national level.
In order to study the distance learning MBA Quality Management course, students will have to pay an annual fee ranging from INR 15,000 to INR 71,000 per year.
MBA Quality Management Distance Education Highlights
MBA Quality Management
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
UG degree in any discipline
40% in UG degree
INR 15,000 to INR 71,000
Quality assurance manager, Quality Head, Packaging manager, etc.
INR 4.8 LPA – INR 9.5 LPA
MBA Quality Management Distance Education Admission Process
Candidates can apply online or physically mode for the distance MBA Quality Management course, and to do this online mode, visit the related website.
- Each candidate will have to enter the online portal.
- There will be a registration window for new applicants.
- These applicants will register there and then fill out the form.
- Details in the form will be filled in as per the requirements.
- It will also be required to attach the related paperwork to the form.
- The candidates will also pay the application fee in online mode.
- Submission will be completed by uploading the fee payment receipt.
- On submission of the form confirmation, an email will be sent.
MBA Quality Management Distance Education Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|2||OPERATIONS RESEARCH FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|3||INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|4||MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|5||BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||MARKETING MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|2||HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|3||FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|4||RETAIL MARKETING & BRANDING FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|5||ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|6||PROJECT PAPER – II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Managing Quality in Services Industry||3RD SEM|
|2||Quality management||3RD SEM|
|3||Statistical Quality Control||3RD SEM|
|4||Strategic Management & BUSINESS POLICY||3RD SEM|
|5||Leadership and Management Issues||3RD SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Project Management In Practice For Masters||4TH SEM|
|2||Global Supply Chain Management for Masters||4TH SEM|
|3||Software Quality Assurance and Testing||4TH SEM|
|4||Total Quality Management For Masters||4TH SEM|
|5||Six Sigma Quality with Lean Production||4TH SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||4TH SEM|
Advantages of MBA Quality Management Distance Learning
- This course is helpful in specializing in managerial skills.
- There is enough time available for students to do another academic task.
- Students will have an approach to their seniors and other students.
- It is helpful for the stimulation of curricular activities.
- Lectures and books are provided online and can be accessed all the time.
MBA Quality Management Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MBA in Quality Management
The distance MBA Quality Management course is a forwarding step for most students who are willing to continue their studies at a higher level and want to do research studies in the field.
Once the course is completed, a number of courses are there, among which the students can choose the suitable degree program. Students can pursue any course given below, such as:
- PhD in Quality Management
- PhD in Management Studies
- Job Roles After MBA Quality Management Distance Learning
The jobs for individuals having a distance MBA Quality Management degree are various. In related sectors, individuals can find jobs such as:
- Quality Supervisor
- Quality Control Manager
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Leader
Top 10 Colleges For Distance Learning
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- University of Mysore
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Annamalai University
Be the first to leave a review.