Kalinga University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: In Kalinga, the last date to apply for PG admission is 30 June 2022(Tentative). For the PGDCA program, candidates can enroll online or offline. Kalinga University Distance Education was established in 2011 & developed as an Institute of Distance Education. It is located in Naya Raipur, Chattisgarh, India. Currently, It offers five courses at different levels. Kalinga University Distance Education provides three undergraduate courses (BA, BCom, BBA) & Diploma course in Computer Applications. These courses come up with complete Study Learning Material, students have a choice to select hard copy or soft at the time of admission.
Registration for the Kalinga University Distance Education sessions 2022-23 will begin soon. An application form will be available at the university website. Online applications are accepted by the university. The application can be filled out and sent to the university address by interested applicants.
- Admission will start soon for the Kalinga university distance education; For more information, click here.
- last date to apply for PG admission is 30 June 2022(Tentative).
Kalinga University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|Type of University||State Private University|
|Affiliation||DEB, UGC & Chhattisgarh Govt.|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCom, BBA and DCA|
|Offered PG Courses||PGDCA|
|Fee Structure||Kalinga University Fee Structure|
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Kalinga University admissions for different degree programs that are taught in distance mode have been started. Both the UG and PG level degree courses are included in the distance learning curriculum of Kalinga University. This University has a selection system that is based on performance in the examination of the last qualification. No entrance exam is necessary for these admissions. Online applications will be submitted to KU’s main website.
- Under the UG category, students can apply for courses such as BLIS, BSW, BA, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), B.Ed., BSc, BBA, LLB, BJMC, BCA, and B.Pharma. While under the PG category admissions there are many offered courses such as MA, M.Com, MSc, MBA, MJMC, LLM, and MCA.
- A score of 45% in the category of minimum basis is required to be obtained by the candidates who have applied for the UG degree program. The last qualification degree of students must be in the 10+2 pattern.
- On the other hand for PG entries it is a necessary requirement that every candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the examination of the last degree and the last degree must be a graduation.
- KU accepts the application forms from students with a demand draft of INR 500.
Kalinga University Distance Education UG Admission
The University proposes Undergraduate courses like BA, B.Com & BBA. The course fees may differ because of SLM (Study Learning Material). Following are the details of each program:
Kalinga University Distance Education provides three years BA courses in subjects like English, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, History, Geography, Maths, Psychology, Public Administration, Hindi Literature. The Bachelor of Arts course fees with a soft copy of SLM is Rs 18,000/- & with a Hard copy of SLM is Rs 24,000/-.
Bachelor of Commerce has a duration of 3 years and is divided into 6 Semesters. The candidate can pursue the course after 10+2 or Equivalent. The University charges fees of Rs 28,000/- (Soft Copy) & Rs 34,000/- (Hard copy of SLM) for completing B.Com course.
BBA course is the foundation of knowledge in human resources, finance, accounting, international business, operation management, strategic management & marketing. Kalinga University offers BBA for three years as Bachelor Degree. Complete BBA course costs Rs 54,000/- (Soft copy of SLM) & Rs 60,000/- (Hard copy of SLM)
Kalinga University Distance Education Diploma Admission
Diploma in Computer Application
Candidates who have passed the 12th examination from any recognized board of India. As DCA course helps in gaining basic computer knowledge & skills. Kalinga University provides this course by distance learning with a fee of Rs 10,000/-.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Kalinga University IDE offers PG in Computer Applications. It is a one-year PG level course that consists of 2 semesters. In PG diploma, students get to learn on topics related to advanced knowledge of computer, professional, and communication skills. The total fee for this course is Rs 13,000/- with a Hard copy of the study learning material.
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Kalinga University Distance Education using this link- https://idekalinga.ac.in/apply-now
- Step 2: Hit the “APPLY NOW” button on the top right of the website.
- Step 3: Or the candidate can go directly to the admission portal using the link below:
- Step 4: Enter your name (correct spelling as on your Aadhaar Card or any valid document), Mobile number (registered), valid Email, and select course. Push the “SUBMIT” button. Existing users can simply Sign In.
- Step 5: The candidates who have registered successfully will receive their “Login Key” on their mobile number and Email.
- Step 6: Use that Login Key to fill the application form for the selected course.
- Step 7: Enter all the important information accurately and submit it.
- Step 8: Pay the registration fee via Credit/Debit card/UPI/Wallet/Net Banking.
- Step 9: Click on the “NEXT” button to “Preview” your application form.
- Step 10: Print the Application Form and send your application along with documents for verification.
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Copy of Any ID Proof (Aadhaar/ Passport/DL/Voter ID)
Kalinga University Distance Education Student Login
Students can find a login page on the official Kalinga University IDE website- https://erp.idekalinga.ac.in/
Here, they can log in to get the specific notifications on time and fill out the examination forms, and latest updates. The university uploads all the announcements of examination timetables, new admissions, and assignment topics. Every student has a unique ID and password from which they can check the exam results.
Kalinga University Distance Education Result
Institute of Distance Education will release Term End Examination result on its official website. Students who want to check and download their results shall use their user ID & password to do so.
Why Kalinga University?
The Kalinga University has many things to offer that makes it the suitable University for aspirants:
- Smooth online registration process
- It provides Distance education in professional courses: BA, BBA, B.COM, DCA, PGDCA
- Online Digital Library availability
- Mobile Application availability for students
- Low Cost of Programmes
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Kalinga University provide distance education?
Yes, Kalinga University also provides distance education as well as regular education. The university offers various traditional courses like BA, BBA, and BCom through distance learning. Diploma courses are also available in the university.
Can we opt for two courses at the same time through Distance Education?
No, the students are not allowed to take two courses simultaneously.
How does PCP Works?
PCP is called Personal Contact Program. PCP is for 15 days every semester, plus all Sundays in a semester.
What is the minimum percentage to pass the term-end examinations?
The students must obtain at least 33% marks in TEE, and 36% are required to pass a semester, including internal assessment marks.
How can we apply for admission to the university?
By simply filling the e-admission form at the official website of the university.
Does the university offer any scholarships to the candidates?
Yes, it offers scholarships to deserving candidates.
- Address: Kotni Near Mantralaya, Naya Raipur– 492101, Chhattisgarh, India
- Phone No.: +91-9907252100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Disclaimer: Kalinga University is not approved by DEB for the session 2022-23. This post is just for information purposes only.
Be the first to leave a review.