Kalinga University Distance Education: Registration for Kalinga University will begin soon. The university provides BA, BCom, BBA, BTech, MTech, and many other courses in distance mode. Candidates Who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for admission by visiting the official site @idekalinga.ac.in. Kalinga University does not offer distance education after 2021.
Online/Offline applications are accepted by the university. The application can be filled out and sent to the university address by interested applicants or visit the official site to fill out the online registration form.
Kalinga University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|Type of University||State Private University|
|Affiliation||DEB, UGC & Chhattisgarh Govt.|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCom, BBA, BCom, BTech, etc|
|Offered PG Courses||MTech, MA, MSW, MBA, MCom, etc|
|Fee Structure||Kalinga University Fee Structure|
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission
Kalinga University admissions for different degree programs that are taught in regular mode will be started very soon. Both the UG and PG level degree courses are included in the regular learning curriculum of Kalinga University. This University has a selection system that is based on performance in the examination of the last qualification. No entrance exam is necessary for these admissions. Online applications will be submitted to KU’s main website.
Disclaimer: Kalinga University is not approved by DEB for the session 2022-23. This post is just for information purposes only.
Kalinga University Distance Education UG Admission
The University offers various UG regular courses like BA, BTech, BCom, BBA, BSC, etc. The eligibility criteria, fee detail, and duration of these three courses are mentioned below in detail:
BA: The Bachelor of Arts or BA course offered by the Kalinga University is a popular course at the UG degree level. A candidate who wants to apply for the program must have passed the 12th board exam or equivalent to apply for admission. The Bachelor of Arts course fees with a soft copy of SLM is Rs 18,000/- & with a Hard copy of SLM is Rs 24,000/-.
Bachelor of Commerce has a duration of 3 years and is divided into 6 Semesters. The candidate can pursue the course after 10+2 or Equivalent. The University charges fees of Rs 28,000/- (Soft Copy) & Rs 34,000/- (Hard copy of SLM) for completing the B.Com course.
BBA course is the foundation of knowledge in human resources, finance, accounting, international business, operation management, strategic management & marketing. Kalinga University offers BBA for three years as Bachelor’s Degree.
Kalinga University Distance Education BTech
Kalinga University offers BTech in regular mode. The specialisations offered in the BTech course include Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, etc. To get admission to the course, one must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Statistics. A score of at least 50% is required to be eligible for admission.
Kalinga University Distance Education Diploma Admission
Kalinga University does not provide Diploma courses through distance mode.
Diploma in Computer Application
Candidates who have passed the 12th examination from any recognized board of India. As DCA course helps in gaining basic computer knowledge & skills. Kalinga University provides this course by regular learning with approx fee of Rs 10,000/-.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Kalinga University offers PG Diploma in Computer Applications. It is a one-year PG level course that consists of 2 semesters. In PG diploma, students get to learn on topics related to advanced knowledge of computer, professional, and communication skills.
Kalinga University Distance Education Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for regular UG and PG courses offered by Kalinga University are as follows:
- UG Course Admission Eligibility: To get admission to the Kalinga University UG courses, aspirants must pass out the 10+2 from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 50% marks.
- PG Course Admission Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree must be required to get admission to the PG courses.
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission Process
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Kalinga University.
- Step 2: Hit the “APPLY NOW” button on the top right of the website.
- Step 3: Or the candidate can go directly to the admission portal using the link below:
- Step 4: Enter your name (correct spelling as on your Aadhaar Card or any valid document), Mobile number (registered), valid Email, and select course. Push the “SUBMIT” button. Existing users can simply Sign In.
- Step 5: The candidates who have registered successfully will receive their “Login Key” on their mobile number and Email.
- Step 6: Use that Login Key to fill the application form for the selected course.
- Step 7: Enter all the important information accurately and submit it.
- Step 8: Pay the registration fee via Credit/Debit card/UPI/Wallet/Net Banking.
- Step 9: Click on the “NEXT” button to “Preview” your application form.
- Step 10: Print the Application Form and send your application along with documents for verification.
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Copy of Any ID Proof (Aadhaar/ Passport/DL/Voter ID)
Kalinga University Distance Education Student Login
The login portal is open only for regular courses at Kalinga University.
Students can find a login page on the official Kalinga University website. Here, they can log in to get the specific notifications on time and fill out the examination forms, and latest updates. The university uploads all the announcements of examination timetables, new admissions, and assignment topics. Every student has a unique ID and password from which they can check the exam results.
Why Kalinga University?
Kalinga University has many things to offer that make it the suitable University for aspirants:
- The smooth online registration process
- Online Digital Library availability
- Mobile Application availability for students
- Low Cost of Programmes
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Kalinga University provide distance education?
No, Kalinga University does not provide distance education after 2021.
How does PCP Works?
PCP is called Personal Contact Program. PCP is for 15 days every semester, plus all Sundays in a semester.
What is the minimum percentage to pass the term-end examinations?
The students must obtain at least 33% marks in TEE, and 36% are required to pass a semester, including internal assessment marks.
How can we apply for admission to the university?
By simply filling the e-admission form at the official website of the university.
Does the university offer any scholarships to the candidates?
Yes, it offers scholarships to deserving candidates.
Be the first to leave a review.