Kalasalingam University Distance Education Admission 2023: Kalasalingam University is accepting the admission form for the 2023 academic session. Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Higher Education in open distance learning offers formal and standard education at UG and PG levels program. Because it has successfully aided millions of students in obtaining education on par with regular standards, KARE-CDOE is one of the most well-known universities for distance learning.
KARE-CODE proposes nine courses in numerous disciplines such as arts & humanities, business, information technology, commerce, science, and social work. The Admission to Kalasalingam distance education courses will be offered on the basis of minimum qualification merit.
Students would like to study at KARE-CDOE by considering the elements and benefits shown in the following bullets.
- Senior faculty members and peer groups are always there to solve problems.
- Each student will get the guidance of an academic mentor. The mentor will remain for the entire duration of the program.
- Premier organizations regularly visit the university to recruit eligible students.
- E-Learning or Online Learning materials can be accessed 24*7 at the KARE-CODE website
- Most communication between students and the university will be handled online, saving learners time.
The steps and information that should be taken before enrolling in the KARE-CDOE UG and PG courses are detailed in the article.
Kalasalingam University Distance Education 2023 Highlight
Kalasalingam University Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to KARE-CDOE is open for the 2023-24 session. The admission form is now available on the official website of the University. Kalasalingam University offers distance education admission to BBA, BCA, BA English, BCom, MBA, MCA, MSW, and MA English programs. Applicants may submit an online application form before the last date.
There is no admission test or entrance exam to be used in granting admission by the KARE. However, if someone fails to score the minimum marks in the qualifying exam, they will not be admitted at any cost.
- The undergraduate courses application fee at KARE-CDOE is 300 Indian rupees.
- Rupees 600 should be paid for the postgraduate courses application form fee.
- Admission fee differs from program to program.
Kalasalingam University Distance Education Application Form
In the first week of June, an online application form for KARE’s distance learning programs will be accessible. The deadline for submission of the CDOE application form is 30 August 2023. Applicants are advised to deposit a fee for successful form submission. The application form fee for undergraduate and postgraduate courses at KARE-CDOE is 300 and 600 Indian rupees.
Kalasalingam University Distance Education Admission Process
Below are instructions for the admissions procedure for fresh enrollment in undergraduate and postgraduate distance education courses.
- Kindly reach the official KARE-CDOE portal through www.kalasalingam.ac.in
- Press the Yellow Icon to stand for “Apply For ODL Programme”
- Fill up the “New Registration Form”
- Press “Register” to create an account
- Use “Applicant User Id” and “Password” to log in to the admission form
- Select “Programme” and “Upload” documents
- Deposit fee
- Download the KARE-CDOE acknowledgment slip
Documents Required for Admission to Kalasalingam University Distance Education
- Qualification Certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG).
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Kalasalingam University Distance Education Placements
There is a placement cell at Kalasalingam University whose objective is to help students find great jobs. Placement services at Kalasalingam University have a great track record of finding jobs for 90% to 100% of their students. There were more than 1,900 job offers, some of which came from international recruiters.
IBM, HCL, Accenture, Wipro, Amazon, and Morgan Stanley were among the top companies that took part in the hiring process. Students can also get internships through the university. Students can get internships at companies like TCS, Renault Nissan, and Amazon. Kalasalingam University distance education placement highlights include:
- A CTC of Rs 12 LPA was offered as the highest.
- 4.5 lakhs per annum was the average CTC offered.
Be the first to leave a review.