ICFAI University Distance Education Admission 2023-24: The State Legislative Assembly established IFHE University Telangana in 2006 (Section 3 of UGC Act 1956). The University has been recognized by the Commission of Assisted Universities under part 2 (f) of the UGC Act 1956. They are pioneers in the field of distance education. Throughout their program, students have access to excellent materials, industry-specific curriculum, interactive workshops, and face-to-face learning.
The University believes in creating and disseminating knowledge and skills locally and across borders through innovative educational programs, research, consultation, and publication. It offers qualified education of MBA in various lines.
ICFAI University Distance Education Latest Update:
- ICFAI University will soon start the Distance admission for 2023 session.
ICFAI University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||IFHE University Distance Education, Telangana|
ICFAI University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
ICFAI University Distance Education offers a wide variety of distance education courses that are managed by its Directorate of Distance Education. This is a flexible way of learning for individuals who are wishing to take classes without appearing regularly. The distance education programs are approved by DEC, DEB.
ICFAI University Distance Education PG Admission
MBA: If the candidate wishes to apply for admission to an MBA course, they must have passed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognized university candidates eligible to apply for MBA course access. Entry is made for this course based on the qualifying exam.
ICFAI Distance Education Application Form Process 2023
This university offers both types of application processes, such as online mode and offline mode. Candidates need to follow the below-given steps to apply for any of the courses offered by ICFAI Distance Education.
- Admission seekers can get the application forms from the university throughout the session.
- The candidate has to submit all the documents with the application form to the university.
- Pay to make Payment by using a credit card.
- The application form can be handed over using online and offline modes.
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Fill out the documents and download a scanned copy from the website.
- Pay the predictable registration fee online.
- Don’t forget to save the application number after successful submission and download.
- The candidate are advised to first visit the university’s official website.
- Upload the scanned copy of the following documents on the website.
- Pay the Expected application fees online.
- After the successful submission of the application form, an application number will get generated. Save that number carefully and safely.
- Candidates need to visit the university’s official website, download the application form, and fill in all required and correct information in the application form.
- After fill-up, the application form, attach the required documents and Credit Card Merchant Slip/Demand Draft of Requisite fees in favor of the university, payable at Tripura.
- Application can delivered through post or can be submitted by the person itself at the university office address that is given below:
- Four passport size latest colored photos.
- Valid Id Proof.
- Passing certificates of 10th,12th and Graduation.
- Photocopy of the degree certificate.
- Candidates have to get in their current business cards.
ICFAI University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|MBA||1.99 lakhs||2 Years|
Courses Offered by ICFAI University Distance Education
Some Other University List
ICFAI University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: IFHE Campus Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad – 501203, Telangana, India.
- Phone: 040- 23479732/040-23479725
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.