Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2023: Kakatiya University’s distance education admissions portal will soon open for session 2023. Candidates who are eligible for admission can enrol after the application form is released. University has a wide range of UG & PG courses. In the Telangana city of Warangal, a distance learning institution called Kakatiya University was founded in 1988.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Latest Update:
- The last date to submit the PG Ex-candidate and Improvement Fee was 24 March 2023 at Kakatiya University Distance Education. (Source)
- Application for enrolment of Competitive Examination Coaching Center for University Ist Year students last Date was 13 February 2023. Check Here
- Kakatiya University’s distance education admission for the 2023 session will start soon.
Students have the opportunity to learn remotely. Applicants can apply online through the online application process, or they can register in person if they choose to register offline. The university accepts students based on their performance on requirement tests.
How many courses are there in Kakatiya University? There are a number of courses available for students at Kakatiya University. Students can apply for admission to UG and PG courses according to their interests. At present, the university is offering 30 programmes in distance mode.
Kakatiya University Distance Education provides courses in the distance mode, which does not require the student to pass an entrance examination. The institute provides admission to bachelor’s, master’s, and post-graduate diploma programs. A variety of courses such as B. Ed., BA, BSc (CS), BCom, BBA, BLibISc, MSW, MA, MSc, and M.Com are being offered as distance learning courses at Kakatiya University (SDLCEKU).
The institution provides higher education to students. The university is committed to continuing to expand its specialized courses when needed. There is a school of distance learning and continuing education at Kakatiya University Distance Education (SDLCEKU) that offers a wide range of PG and UG courses.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kakatiya University Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admissions 2023
Admissions for a variety of degree programs at various levels have begun at Kakatiya University Distance Education for the year 2023. There are a number of courses offered at KUDE that are taught in the streams of Science, Arts, Business Management, and Commerce. As of right now, Kakatiya University Distance Education offers courses such as UG, PG, Diploma, and some professional courses under its curriculum.
There are entries depending on the admission criteria of merit. Admissions are direct and no entrance is mandatory to pass as per the rules of the University. Students have to visit the admin office of the University where application forms can be obtained by paying the application cost.
- B.Com, BLIS, BSc, BA, BBM, BCJ, and B.Ed., are the graduate degree courses for which entries have started. Other courses like MA, M.Com, LLM, MCJ, M.Ed., and MSc are the PG degree programs offered through these admissions.
- A requirement of passing the intermediate or equivalent qualification is mandatory for students so that they can become eligible to apply for the UG courses.
- Under the admission process of PG courses, one can apply if he/she has accomplished a bachelor’s degree as the minimum qualification and gets a 50% score.
- In offline mode, students will get the prospectus and application form for a fee of INR 250/-.
Kakatiya University Distance Education UG Admission
Kakatiya University Distance Education offers many plans and courses to candidates at the UG level. Some of the plans that are offered by the University at the UG level are described below:
- Time: The minimum time required to complete the degree of BA is three years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed intermediate exams can apply for admission to BA program.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be granted directly on the basis of merit.
- Time: The duration of the B.Com general program is three years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed HSC exams can apply for admission into B.Com General Program.
- Choice Mode: The candidates will gain admission on the basis of marks obtained by them in the HSC exam.
B.Com Computer Science
- Time: The candidates can pass a B.Com degree in 3 years on a general basis.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the 10+2 qualifying exam with Computer sciences as a subject can apply for admission to the B.Com computer science.
- Choice Mode: The grant of admission will be done through merit.
- Time: Basically, BBA is a three-year degree program.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the qualifying exams of 10+2 from any registered board of India can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The candidates will be granted admission on the basis of marks scored by them in previous degree qualifying exams.
- Time: A minimum of 1 year is required to complete the degree of B.LIB.I.Sc
- Eligibility: The candidates having HSC passing certificate can apply for admission to the University.
- Choice Mode: The university grants admission on the basis of merit.
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG Admission 2023
Kakatiya University Distance Education offers a wide variety of plans and courses for candidates to pursue at the PG level. Some PG courses offered by the University are given below:
- Time: The period of an MA degree is about two years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a BA degree in a relevant subject can apply for admission to MA course.
- Choice Mode: The university admits candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the bachelor’s degree.
- Time: The period of M.Com courses is two years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have a degree in B.Com in a relevant subject can apply for admission to the M.Com course.
- Choice Mode: Candidates get admission on the basis of their performance in previous academic years.
- Time: Basically, MSc is a two years degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates having a BSc degree in a related stream can apply for admission to the MSc course.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are enrolled by the University on the basis of their previous performance of the candidates.
- Time: Generally, the time required to complete an MBA degree is two years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a BBA degree in a relevant subject can apply for admission to MBA courses.
- Choice Mode: Candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of marks obtained by them in the BBA degree.
- Time: M.LIB.I.Sc is basically a 1-year program.
- Eligibility: Candidates having B.LIB.I.SC degree can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Candidates are granted admission on the basis of merit.
- Time: 1 Year
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a graduate
- Choice Mode: The admission of candidates is directly based on merit.
PG Diploma in Arts
- Time: 1 Year
- Eligibility: Graduation is compulsory.
- Choice Mode: The process of selection of candidates is based on the merit of marks obtained by candidates with graduate degrees.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission Process
- Candidates need to visit the University Website.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- Keep all the documents ready that are required in the form.
- Go to the admission Portal and click on the Application Form.
- Fill in all the details like name, address, education details, Contact details, etc.
- Pay the application fee that will be shown on your screen.
- Students can pay the application fee through a Debit/credit card or net banking.
- Recheck the application form carefully and Submit it.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Fee Structure
|Course||Subject||Fee (INR) (Tentative)|
|M.A.||H.R.M. (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)||8,500/-|
|M.A.||JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION||6,000/-|
|B.L.I.Sc.||(BACHELOR OF LIBRARY & INFN. SCIENCE)||8,200/-|
|M.L.ISc||MASTER OF LIBRARY & INFN. SCIENCE||10,500/-|
Kakatiya University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science||Koukonda, Telangana||1980||Private|
|University College of Engineering, Kakatiya University||Kothagudem, Telangana||1957||Government|
|KU College of Engineering and Technology||Hanamkonda, Telangana||2009||Private|
|Warangal Institute of Technology and Science||Guduppad, Telangana||2009||Private|
|Manair College of Law, Khammam||–||1990||Private|
|Chaitanya Institute of Technology and Science||Hanamkonda, Telangana||2010||Private|
|University College of Commerce and Business Management, Kakatiya University, Warangal||Hanamkonda, Telangana||1968||Government|
|Vaagdevi Degree and PG College, Hanamkonda||Hanamkonda, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Vinuthna Institute of Technology and Science||Hasanparthy, Telangana||2009||Private|
|Vaagdevi College of Pharmacy, Hanamkonda||Hanamkonda, Telangana||1997||Private|
|University PG College, Nirmal||Nirmal, Telangana||1991||Private|
|The Vazir Sultan College of Engineering, Khammam||Velugumatla, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Kavitha Memorial Degree and PG College, Khammam||Khammam, Telangana||2002||Private|
|Kakatiya Mahila Degree College, Hanamkonda||Hanamkonda, Telangana||1996||Private|
|Chanda Kanthaiah Memorial Arts and Science College||Warangal, Telangana||1967||Private|
|Adarsha Law College, Warangal||Hanamkonda, Telangana||1994||Private|
Kakatiya University Distance Education Facilities
- Library: Kakatiya University Distance Education has provided a central library; it has a collection of all major books such as textbooks, reference books, and e-journals like national and international, and apart from that this library has all valuable books available in it.
- Computer Lab: The University has offered a world-class computer lab. The lab has all the major and basic facilities enabled, such as a high-speed internet connection and a world-class comfortable seating arrangement.
- Auditorium: Kakatiya University Distance Education, on-campus, has one of the biggest cafeterias facilities in cafeteria that has all the basic facilities available such as good quality projector and world-class seating arrangement. The auditorium conducted various programs such as paper presentations, seminars, and many valuable programs organized in the auditorium.
- Sports: The KU offered various types of indoor and outdoor games facilities as well as all the games facilities situated within the campus such as a basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, football ground as well as a cricket ground.
- Cafeteria: The University has offered a world-class cafeteria, it is located within the university campus, and it provides good quality hygienic food. The cafeteria environment is friendly.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Scholarship
Kakatiya University Distance Education has given various kinds of scholarships such as backward caste-like SC/ST/OBC, and apart from that, it has also provided scholarships for the rank holder and to those students who have attained good marks.
Kakatiya University Distance Education (FAQs)?
Ans: Some questions which were mostly asked by candidates are answered below in the context.
Ans: Yes, the university is approved by the university grants commission- Distance education bureau.
Ans: The University offers both UG, PG courses.
Ans: You Can Check the Upper Content, Where You Find the Distance Courses Details of the University.Question 6: How to apply for UG courses offered by the university?
Kakatiya University Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal 506 009 (Ts) India.
- Phone No.: (0870) 2438899
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Official Website: http://www.sdlceku.co.in
Some Other Distance Education University
- University of Hyderabad Distance Education
- MANUU Distance Education
- Osmania University Distance Education
- EFLU Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.