MANUU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 20 October 2022 is the last date for submission of the online application forms is . MANUU Distance Education University is a Central Institute that was established in 1998. It is located at Gachibowli, Hyderabad. 31 March 2022 was the last date of MANUU Distance Education Admission 2022. Apply at @manuu.edu.in/dde. MANUU Distance Education offers multiple courses through its Directorate of Distance Education (DDE).
MANUU Distance Education operates an online application system in order to accept the submitted applications of candidates. Admission to MANUU Distance Education courses will be given based on merit and entrance exam score.
The applicant can fill out the BA, BCom, BSc, MA, and BEd Application forms by visiting the MANUU Distance Education admission portal. At Present, the MANUU Distance Education support network has nine regional centres, One Each at New Delhi, Bangalore, Patna, Darbhanga, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bhopal, Srinagar, and Ranchi. BEd admission will strictly be granted to the passing student of the entrance test.
- Last date for submission of the online application forms is 20 October 2022. Click Here
- Last date for payment of admission fee is 31 October 2022 on or before 23:59 hours.
- The student portal for follow-up admission to 2nd year & payment of 2nd year programme fee will remain open from 10 September 2022 to 30 September 2022. Click Here
- To check Out the notice Regarding BSC August Practical Click here
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University DDE UG Results was announced for the August 2021 session and is now closed. To know more click here.
- MANUU Distance Education Admission for July session 2022 will be started soon. For more info click here.
- The Last date of merit-based admission for post-graduate and diploma-program will be on 30th August 2022. For more info click here.
MANUU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)|
|Fee||MANUU Fee Structure|
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Through its Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Maulana Azad National Urdu University offers multiple distance education courses. The University offers two certificates, two diplomas, five undergraduate and six graduate courses via distance learning. A student’s merit is the first criterion to be considered for any distance program, followed by their entrance exam score. MANAU operates an online application system for candidates to submit their applications.
- The courses offered by MANUU in distance mode are certificate, Diploma, BA, BSc, B.Com, B.Ed., and MA. There are many streams available for each degree program to which candidates can apply.
- Eligibility of candidates for selection in the UG degree programs in distance mode is dependent on the student’s marks in the last examination of intermediate and these marks must be at least 50% mean.
- There are also merit-based selections for the PG degree programs that are requiring every candidate to qualify for the bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% score.
- Students will submit an application fee of INR 300 for each of the degree programs while INR 1000 only for B.Ed.
Candidates can apply to many streams for each degree program. MANUU Distance Education offers UG admission to 12th pass applicants. A PG degree will only be offered to applicants who have completed a three-year UG degree from an approved university.
In most cases, admissions are based on merit, but for the B.Ed program, it is based on an entrance exam. MANUU Distance Education also offers degrees in Mass Communication and Teaching English. It also offers certificate courses in Urdu and English
MANUU Distance Education UG Admission
MANUU Distance Education has released the admission forms for undergraduate programs in January 2022. Eligibility of candidates for selection in the UG degree programs in distance mode is dependent on the student’s marks in the last intermediate examination and these marks must be at least 50%.
Programs like BA, BSc (Life Sciences), BEd, & BCom are offered in Distance Education mode. The registration form fee for MANUU Distance Education UG courses is 300/- rupees.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is a course having a time period of 3 years. Its eligibility criteria are based on a qualification mandatory at the 10+2 level with approximate 50% marks on a minimum basis. This course is charged with a fee of INR 3560/-.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) duration of BSc is almost 3 years. It is offered to the 12th examination passed candidates. The qualifying candidates must have secured the minimum 50% score in the last examination. This will have a fee of INR 3600/-.
- Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) admissions in distance mode are made on merit. There is no entrance exam. Candidates are required to have completed qualifications up to 10+2+3 level and their minimum qualifying marks must not fall below 50% minimum. Its duration is about 3 years and the fee is INR 11600/-.
- Bachelors of Arts (BA) 3 year time, a required UG degree must be BA or another relevant acquired with 50% minimum score. The course is offered with a fee of INR 3000/-.
MANUU Distance Education PG Admission
The Distance Education PG admission portal for the year 2022 is now live at MANUU Distance Education official website. The MANUU Distance Education University has great specializations for MA courses, one can apply for the desired program only if it holds a UG degree.
Masters of Arts (MA) in specializations such as Urdu, Islamic Studies, History, Arabic, English, and Hindi. After pursuing a BA, one becomes eligible for application and the final selection is based on the last exams. Its fee is INR 4975/-.
MANUU Distance Education Offered Courses
|Postgraduate Courses||Undergraduate Courses|
|Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Duration||Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Specialization|
|M.A. (Urdu)||Graduation degree in relevant stream & studied Urdu subject at intermediate.||2 Years||B. A.||Candidates must have passed 10+2 above and have studied Urdu as language||Urdu, English, Arabic, Hindi, History, Islamic Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology, Economics|
|M.A. (English)||Bachelor degree passed & read English as core subject||2 Years||B.Com||Passed 12th level examination and Urdu as language||Business Organization, Management, Financial Accounting|
|M.A. (History)||BA in relevant stream & studied History subject in qualifying degree.||2 Years||B. Sc.||Candidates must have passed 10+2 through science and must have studied Urdu, Mathematics/Biology||Life Sciences, Physical Sciences|
|M.A. (Islamic Studies)||Must possess 3-year bachelor degree & studied Urdu subject at intermediate.||2 Years|
|M.A. (Arabic)||Must possess 3-year bachelor degree & studied Arabic subject in 10th or 12th.||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||3-year graduation degree & studied Hindi subject in 10th or 12th.||2 Years|
MANUU Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
MANUU Distance Education will soon release admission notifications for all courses they offer. Students can fill the application form in online mode only. Candidates can visit the official website of the MANUU Distance Education university
MANUU Distance Education Fee: The online application fee in MANUU Distance Education for ug and pg candidates is rupees 300/-. Specific courses like BEd will need a deposit of rupees of INR 1000/- during the MANUU Distance Education January 2022-23 online application form filling.
- Candidate should visit the official MANUU Distance Education
- Fill all the required information correctly in the application form, and
- Attach all required documents and scanned copies of proof.
- After that, pay the application fee online once you receive the message for payments.
The above given all the processes completed from the submission process. However, admission will be subjected to verification of scanned documents at Regional centers/ sub-regional centers.
MANUU Distance Education Fee Structure
|Courses||Fee (in Rs)|
|M.A. (Islamic Studies)||6500/-|
|B. A. (Urdu, English, Arabic, Hindi, History, Islamic Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology, Economics)||4500/-|
|B.Com. (Business Organization, Management, Financial Accounting)||5000/-|
|B. Sc. Life Sciences||6500/-|
|B. Sc. Physical Sciences||6500/-|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication||4500/-|
|Diploma in Teach English||4500/-|
|Certificate Course in Functional English||3000/-|
|Certificate Course in Proficiency in Urdu through English||3000/-|
MANUU Distance Education Regional Centres
|State||City||Address||Regional Directors||Phone No./Fax No.|
|Delhi||Delhi||Delhi Regional Centre||Dr. Shahid Parvez||Tel: 011-26934762|
|164, First Floor, Sukhdev Vihar, Near Masigarh Church, New Delhi – 110025||Mob: 098712-31162||Fax: 011-26838260|
|Bihar (South)||Patna||MANUU Regional Centre||Dr. Hasanuddin Haider||Tel & Fax: 0612-2300413|
|2nd floor, Masjid Mulla Shadman Annexe Building, Near NIT, Golakpur, Patna – 800 006||Ph: 0612-2678044|
|Bihar (North)||Darbhanga||MANUU Regional Centre||Dr. Imran Ahmed||Tel-fax: 06272-221138/06272-255089|
|Mohalla Ismeel Gunj, Near Khan Lodge, Laheria Sarai, Darbhanga – 846 001.|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||MANUU Regional Centre||Dr. Khazi Ziaullah||Tel & Fax No. 080-22115707|
|Al-Ameen Commercial Complex, Room No.08, Hosur Road, Near Lal Bagh Main Gate Bangalore – 560 027.||Mobile: 9886080471|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||MANUU Regional Centre||Dr. Mohd Ahsan||Tel: 0755-2737028|
|# 12, Ahmedabad Palace, Koh-E-Fiza, Bhopal –462 001.||Mobile: 09425016862||Fax 0755-4223508|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||MANUU Regional Centre||Dr. Md. Ejaz Ashraf||Fax: 0194-2310444|
|College of Education, # 18B, Jawahar Nagar, Opp BECO Gallery, Srinagar – 190 001.||Tel: 0914-2310221|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||MANUU Regional Centre||Dr. Shaikh Abul Barkat||(AR), 09867649970|
|RH-1/M-58, Near Modern School, Sector-7, Vashi, Mumbai – 400 703.||(ARD)-09870744259|
|Mob: 0942336 3028||Fax: (022)-2782051|
|West Bengal||Kolkatta||MANUU Regional Centre||Dr. S.E.H. Imam Azam||Tel Fax No. 033-22894568|
|71 G, Tiljala Road, Kolkatta – 700 046||Mobile No:08902496545|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||MANUU Regional Centre||Dr. Tariq Imam||Tel Fax No. 0651-2203345|
|Millat Academy Campus, Tiwari Tank Road, Hindpiri, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834001||Mob: 09431103771|
MANUU Distance Education Contact Details
|Address||Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032, India|
Some Other Distance Education University
- EFLU Distance Education
- MANUU Distance Education
- Kakatiya University Distance Education
- University of Hyderabad Distance Education
- Osmania University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.