MRU Distance Education Admission 2022: MRU is one of the Best Universities in India. MRU was founded in 1997. Manav Rachna International University is situated in the city of Faridabad, in the state of Haryana. MRU now encompasses a group of many vibrant, world-class institutions. MRU excellence in professional education and research. The university offers many degree programs and courses to the candidates in both UG & PG levels of education.
In the case of distance education, this institute does not have anything to offer the candidates. For regular learning, candidates can apply for admission through the physical mode of application for the university’s grant in order to access to the courses. The university allots roll numbers to the candidate based on their performance in the entrance test.
- MRNAT 2022 merit list of phase-III is out. Check Here
- MRU Distance Education commences Admission 2022 for Engineering, Management, Business Studies, Applied Science, etc for Session 2022-23
- “Uttam” Aspirants taking Admission within a session from 1 June 2022 to 31 August 2022.
- If you want more information, please visit the official website. Click here
- Willing students can now enroll for free in JEE II Mock Test 2022. To Enroll Click Here
- Enroll for Free at CMAT Mock Test 2022. To Enroll Click Here
MRU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||MRU Distance Education|
|Approved By||NAAC Accredited “A” Grade|
MRU Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission is open for the current batch of Manav Rachna international universities interested in accessing this university. Students can check the application process and documents submitted for the criteria of MRU Distance Education University. It provides higher education studies to develop the skills of students. For more details about admission, kindly visit the official university website. If students are interested in taking access in online mode, they need essential documents like- 10th, higher secondary class mark sheet, transfer certificate (TC), etc. To get more information, students need to click on the website.
MRU Distance Education Courses & Fees
|B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering||4 years||Full time||6.62 lakhs|
|B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Lateral Entry||3 years||Full time||4.96 lakhs|
|B.Arch||5 years||Full time||12.27 lakhs|
|B.Tech Automobile Engineering||4 years||Full time||6.62 lakhs|
|B.Tech Automobile Engineering Lateral Entry||3 years||Full time||4.96 lakhs|
|BBA Banking||3 years||Full time||4.47 lakhs|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||4 years||Full time||6.62 lakhs|
|B.Tech Biotechnology (Lateral Entry)||3 years||Full time||4.96 lakhs|
MRU Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
The admission application form can be filled out online at the university’s Manav Rachna Online Admission Portal. There is a fee of Rs. 1200/- for the application. Manav Rachna University DDE application fees can be paid with a debit/credit card or by net banking. There is a Scratch Card (voucher code) included in the Admission Brochure that facilitates the online application process. For free, you can download the admission brochure without a Scratch Card (voucher code). After submitting an online application, the system generates a unique application number, which must be noted by the candidate since it will serve as a reference number throughout the process.
Documents Required for UG Programmes:
- Mark sheet of 12th standard (for those whose results have not been released: school ID card + score card of XI class / predictive score of XII class)
- For UG Engineering Programs: Mark sheets/score of merit defining document, such as Score of JEE Mains/SAT/UNIGAUGE, as applicable, in which the candidate appears.
- Mark sheets/score of merit defining document for UG Law Programmes: CLAT/SAT scores for any tests the candidate has taken.
- Education, Science and Management UG Programs: Mark sheets / score of merit defining documents, i.e. A valid SAT score, if applicable.
Documents Required for PG Programmes:
- Mark sheet from 12th standard is required
- (For Postgraduate Programs) Pre-final year mark sheets: Mandatory
- A valid score of the GATE for the M.Tech program, if the candidate has appeared.
List of Courses Offered by MRU Distance Education
- Engineering & Technology
- Computer Applications
- Commerce & Business Studies
- Management Studies
- Hotel Management
- Media Studies & Humanities
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Allied Health Sciences
- Applied Psychology
- Dental Surgery
- Social & Political Studies
- Architecture & Design
- Applied Sciences
MRU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Sector – 43, Delhi–Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, Haryana, India
- Phone: +91-129-4259000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Disclaimer: Manav Rachna International University distance education is not approved by DEB for the session 2022. This post is just for information purposes only.
Be the first to leave a review.