Fakir Mohan University Distance Education Admission?: As per UGC guidelines and notification, Fakir Mohan University does not offer any distance learning courses. It was founded on 3 July 1999 by the government of Odisha. Besides providing BCA and B.Ed courses, the university offers PG courses such as MSc, MBA, MCom, MA, MBA, MPhil, M.Ed, and more in various specializations. Along with this, the university also offers PhD programs.
The main aim of the University is to provide a meaningful opportunity of making employment to young people by enhancing their Knowledgebase and providing Need-based Education to the students. University provides Study Material to the students at their Doorsteps.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a PG program of FMU. It is a business stream course for two years in regular mode. BBA or any UG degree holder can do this program. The minimum eligibility mark required for UG is 50%. The fee for this MBA course at FMU is INR 20,000/-.
- Master in Arts( (MA) is a 2-year program offered at FMU in regular mode. BA with 50% aggregate is the minimum eligibility to get admission to this program. The fee charged for BA at FMU is Rs.14,000/-.
Fakir Mohan University Highlights
|University Name||Fakir Mohan University|
|Contact Phone No
Note: Fakir Mohan University does not provide distance education. This article is only meant to answer pupils’ questions.
Fakir Mohan University Distance Education Admission?
Fakir Mohan University is about to open admission for the various UG PG programs in regular mode. As mentioned above, the University is not offering any program in distance mode. Those who want admission for regular mode education must fulfill the entry requirements and then fill out the application form. The form must be submitted to the University online or offline by the last date. Admission to most of the courses is provided on a merit basis.
Fakir Mohan University Distance Education UG Admission?
It offers various regular UG and PG courses to eligible candidates. Candidates who want to apply for admission to any UG or PG degree program at Fakir Mohan University must meet the eligibility criteria for the relevant course.
The University provides some selected courses under regular education mode. The details of these courses with eligibility criteria and fee details are mentioned below:
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed. Distance Education Admission: Fakir Mohan University does not offer BEd courses in distance. Students who wish to study BEd course from FM University have to study from regular. The admission will start soon for the next session. For admission to this course, students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. Students must qualify the entrance exam conducted by Fakir Mohan University.
Course: BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application)
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility: Candidate must pass 12th or any equivalent examination with at least 50% of marks in 5 subjects, including English as a compulsory subject from a recognized board of India.
- Fee: INR 45,000/-
Course: B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: To apply for the B.Ed course candidate must pass graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in India.
- Fee: INR-59,000/-
Fakir Mohan University, Directorate of regular education. The university provides the best quality Education to the students. It offers many UG, PG courses, and courses in other disciplines. Entry to this university depends upon the merit score pupil got in the previous exam.
Fakir Mohan University’s regular Education aims to provide an excellent opportunity for students and faculty to acquire higher education and experience and provide continuing education opportunities for students, faculty, staff, and working professionals.
Fakir Mohan University Distance Education PG Admission?
Admission to PG: As per UGC guidelines, Fakir Mohan University does not offer distance learning courses. If the candidate wishes to apply for access to the PG course, he/she must have passed a Graduation Degree or equivalent relevant from any recognized university. Only then are you eligible to apply for admission to a master’s degree?
- Students are selected based on the straightforward admission process for some of the courses.
- Eligible students are invited for direct admission based on the first-cum-first basis for all methods.
Fakir Mohan University Offered Programmes
|Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)||NA||3 years||Regular|
|Master in Computer Application(MCA)||NA||3 years||Regular|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||0.57 lakhs||2 years||Regular|
|P.G Diploma in Computer Application(PGDCA)||NA||1 year||Regular|
Fakir Mohan University Admission Process
Candidates can download the application form along with the prospectus online through the official website of this university. Besides these, candidates can also obtain the application form and prospectus from the administration office.
- To get admission through the regular mode, students must visit the university’s website link, fill in the required information in the application form, check it properly, and click the submit button. The candidate’s demand draft should be drawn in favour of “The Fakir Mohan University DDCE Fund, payable at Balasore.
- Fully completed application form
- Self-Attested photocopies of the mark sheets as well as certificates
- DD of accepted fees for the concerned program
- Four passport-size photographs
Fakir Mohan University Distance Education Study Centres
Study Centres of FM University provide students with study material, training, and proper guidance. Some of the lists of university study centers are given below.
- United School of Business Management
- Biju Pattanaik Computer Academy
- Regional College of Management
- RJ School of Management Studies
- Professional Knowledge Institute of Management
- Orissa Academy of Social Science and Integrated Studies
- National Society for Education and Research
Some Universities For Distance Education
Fakir Mohan University Contact Details
- Address: Vyasa Vihar, Near Remuna Golgi, Balasore-756019(Odisha), India
- Phone: 6782275768, 9437345217
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.