Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Admission?: CVRU does not offer any distance education courses to the candidates, it is not approved by DEB-UGC. It was established on November 3rd, 2006, and is a private institution. The campuses of universities can be found in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. Undergraduate, graduate, diploma, and certificate programs in various disciplines are available at the university. Dr CV Raman University provides its students with options for training and employment in addition to higher education.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), is a 2-year PG program of CVRU. The minimum eligibility to get admission in this regular course is a UG degree in any field. The fee charged for the MBA program is INR 31,900.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), is a UG program having a duration of 2 years. 10+2 education with a minimum of 50% score is required to get admission to this UG regular program. The fee charged for the BBA course is INR 16,000.
Master in Arts (MA), is a UG program that is offered at CVRU in regular mode. The minimum eligibility for this program is a BA with a minimum of 50% marks. The fee charged in CVRU for this program is 26,000/-.
Masters of Science (M.Sc), is a 2-year PG program of CVRU. BSc or any related degree is the minimum eligibility required to get admission in this regular MSc program. The fee charged for an MSc is INR 26,000/-.
Certifications are short courses offered at CVRU. The duration of these short-regular certificate courses ranges from 6 months to 1 year. The minimum eligibility required is 10+2 education. The fee charged for certification is INR 8,350/-.
Post Graduate Programme in Insurance and Risk Management is a post-graduate diploma program offered for 1 year. Minimum eligibility is 10+2 education. The fee charged for this PG diploma is INR 16,200.
Dr CV Raman University Highlights
|University Name||Dr. CV Raman University|
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Regular Education||Institute of Regular Education|
|Founded||November 3, 2006|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, PG Diploma|
|Contact University||077532 53728|
Note: As per UGC guidelines and notification, Dr. CV Raman University does not offer any distance learning program. Information sharing is the main objective of this article.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Admissions?
CVRU offers short-term & long-term programs under regular mode. Most of these programs have been developed according to demand in the job market. The university offered courses in the fields of Science, Commerce, Arts, Management, IT, etc. Admission to these courses is based on eligibility criteria. Students are admitted to this university based on the results of the entrance exam.
- All the UG courses that are provided at the UG level are BCA, BSc, BJMC, BLIS, B.Com, and BBA. The regular degrees of M.Com, MBA, MA, and MSc are provided to students under PG admissions.
- The students who have completed their intermediate in any stream are considered eligible for selection only if the qualifying score is an average of 50% on the least basis.
- On a minimum basis, students will be asked to secure a 50% minimum qualifying score in passing the level of learning at graduation.
- Candidates will pay INR 100 to collect the application form and prospectus.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education UG & PG Admission?
Admission to UG Course in BCA, BBA, BCom, and BSc: Interested candidates must complete 12th, or its equivalent with relevant specialization from any recognized university to be eligible to apply for admission to UG programs. Access is done on a merit-based.
For Admission in Post Graduate: A candidate must have a clear Graduation degree with relevant specialization from any recognized university only then you are eligible to apply for admission to the PG course. Access is given on a merit basis.
Admission to PG Diploma: If the candidate wishes to apply for access to the PG Diploma courses, then they must have a complete graduation degree or its equivalent with any stream from any recognized university then only they are eligible to apply for admission to the PG Diploma course. And access is granted on a Merit-Based.
Anyone with a graduation degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 can gain entry into the course of an MBA.
At CV Raman University, the entries for the MBA are based on the merit score earned by Candidates in the qualifying degree.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria?
Dr CV Raman University offers many regular courses. Each course has a different admission eligibility requirement. The eligibility criteria for different regular programs are:
- For Certificate courses, students must be 12th pass with at least 50% marks.
- To get admission to various Diploma programs, the eligibility is a 12th pass.
- For UG courses, the eligibility is the same as above, a 12th pass from a recognized board.
- For Master’s courses through regular mode, one must be graduated in a relevant discipline.
- To be admitted to PG diploma courses, graduation is required from a recognized university.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Admission Process?
Aspirants must first apply as per the instructions and then appear for counseling and paper verification once asked. If students are interested in getting admission to this university, then the student must first know about the admission criteria.
If students are interested in online access, they will need important documents like- a 10th passed, higher secondary class marks sheet, transfer certificate (TC), and other documents. Otherwise, if a candidate is interested in getting admission offline, they have to go to the university campus. The Application Form charge for each time students fill out is INR 600, and paying by post is INR 700.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university.
- Filled all required details such as education and personnel in an application form.
- Sent the application form along with a DD of Rs 600 to the university address given below.
- Apart from that, attach all the required documents.
Required Documents for Dr CV Raman University Distance Education?
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Marks sheets of 10th & 12th.
- Transfer Certificate
- Identity documents such as PAN card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Result?
Students who have taken exams at Dr CV Raman University want to download or see their results. Students have to go to the official website of CVRU. Scroll down the page and click on the result option now. It will be directed to the result page. Enter the login details click on sign in and download the results.
C.V. Raman University Student Login
Students can log in to their account using Student ID and Password. The University login portal can be accessed by students through the university’s website@https://www.cvru.ac.in/LoginAccount/student-login.
- Go to the university’s official website and click on the “Student Login” option from the menu.
- Enter your Student ID and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The website redirects to the student dashboard, where students can access course materials, assignments, and grades.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Study Centres
There are many study centers within the state in which students can study and take admission to various programs at Dr. CV Raman University. The list of Some of the study centers is given below.
- Govt. Shyama Prasad Mukharjee College, Sitapur, Sarguja
- Govt. Rajkumar Dhiraj Singh College, Udaipur, Sarguja
- Govt.Rajmohani devi Girls pg college, Ambikapur, distsarguja
- Rajeev Gandhi govt. College Ambikapur
- K.R. Technical College, Ambikapur, Sarguja
- Govt. Kalidas College, Pratappur, Surajpur
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Fee Structure?
|Programs||Duration||Eligibility||Course Fees (INR)||Exam Fees/Y|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years||12th Pass||24000||2000|
|Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)||1 Year||Graduate in any Discipline||11300||2000|
|Master of Art (Sociology)||2 Years||Graduate in any Discipline||22000||2000|
|Master of Art (Economics)||2 Years||Graduate in any Discipline||22000||2000|
|Master of Art (Sanskrit)||2 Years||Graduate in any Discipline||22000||2000|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||2 Year||Graduate in any Discipline||36200||2000|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B. Lib.)||1 Year||Graduate in any Discipline||13200||2000|
|Master of Art (Eng. Literature)||2 Years||Graduate in any Discipline||26000||2000|
|Master of Art (Hindi Literature)||2 Years||Graduate in any Discipline||22000||2000|
|Master of Art (Political Science)||2 Years||Graduate in any Discipline||22000||2000|
|Master of Art (History)||2 Years||Graduate in any Discipline||22000||2000|
Dr CV Raman University IODE Management Courses Fee Structure
|Programs Name||Duration||Course Fees (INR)||Exam Fees/Y|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year||8300||2000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||3 Years||48000||2000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||42000||2000|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years||59800||2000|
|Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc. (IT))||2 Years||30000||2000|
|Certificate in Computer Application (CCA)||6 Months||7400||1000|
|Certificate in Word Processing/Typewriting (Hindi/English) (CWP)||6 Months||7350||1000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||1 Year||11900||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware and Maintenance (PGDCHME)||1 Year||11800||2000|
|Certificate for Data Entry Operator (CDEO)||6 Months||7600||1000|
|Certificate in Office Automation & Internet (C.O.A.)||6 Months||6700||1000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)||1 Year||14200||2000|
|Master of Science in Information Technology Lateral Entry (M.Sc. (IT)LE)||1 Year||15000||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management (PGDIRM)||1 Year||13700||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)||1 Year||14200||2000|
CVRU IODE BCom, MCom Course Fee Structure
|Programs||Duration||Eligibility||Course Fees (INR)||Exam Fees/Y|
|Diploma in Accountancy Based on Tally||1 Year||12th Pass in any Discipline||8000||2000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)||3 Years||12th Pass with Commerce or Science||30000||2000|
|Certificate in Computerized Financial Accounting (CCFA)||6 Months||12th Pass||7200||1000|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)||2 Years||Graduate in B.Com/ B.Sc. (Bio/Maths/IT/Statistics/ CS), BBA and MBA||26000||2000|
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education UG Course Fee Structure?
|Programs||Duration||Eligibility||Course Fees (INR)||Exam Fees/Y|
|Bachelor of Science (Bio)||3 Years||12th in Mathematics and Biology||49500||2000|
|Bachelor of Science (Maths)||3 Years||12th in Mathematics||49500||2000|
|Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (B.Sc.(CS))||3 Years||12th Pass from Mathematics||48000||2000|
|Master of Science (Physics)||2 Years||Graduate in B.Sc. (Mathematics/Electronics/ Geology/Statistics)||48000||2000|
|Master of Science (Chemistry)||2 Years||Graduate in B.Sc. (Mathematics) /B.Sc. (Bio.)||54000||2000|
|Master of Science (Maths)||2 Years||Graduate in B.Sc. (Mathematics/Statistics)||48000||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)||1 Year||Graduate in any Discipline||14200||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Yoga & Naturopathy (PGDYN)||1 Year||Graduate in any Discipline||19000||2000|
About CVRU IODE
Conventional by the insect cluster, the sponsoring body, the university was named after the primary Nobel laureate of the country, Dr C.V. Raman. With quality education being imparted to quite 85,000 students. Our principal goal is to develop a replacement cadre of assured, capable, and refined professionals who are evolved in a talent set and, therefore, are prepared from day one at Dr CV Raman University’s regular education through innovative associate analysis based mostly on pedagogy besides first facilities and opportunities, we tend to square measure providing the galvanized, a platform to be more.
- Dr CV Raman University’s regular Education aspires to produce a highly customary liberal education for its students, line of work to their intellectual growth, nurturing them to be accountable adults committed to high standards.
- Dr. CV Raman University’s regular Education seeks to interact with the mind and elevate the spirit; to contribute in numerous ways to the area people, the state, and the world; and to realize and maintain a place of real leadership that we tend to do.
- Dr. CV Raman University regular Education in India, there is an enlarged requirement of candidates in the professional area with skills, understanding, courage, and energy to manage an organization and help in its smooth working. In today’s market, an individual must have the needed skills of decision-making, financial analysis, and international relationships to be a successful manager.
- the faculty of management provides professional management programs whose focus is on developing existing management information and core skills that fulfill the industry requirements. Thus, we ensure the development of experienced management professionals equipped to make a disparity in this field.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Kargi Road, Kota, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India
- Phone: 07753-253801, 6261900581, 6261900582
- Fax: 07753-253728
- Email: info@CVru.ac.in
- Source: Official Website
FAQ Regarding Dr. CV Raman University Distance Education
Q. Dr CV Raman University distance education is valid or not?
Ans. No, CV Raman University distance education is not valid because it is not permitted to offer distance learning courses at this time by the UGC DEB.
Q. Is CV Raman University government or private?
Ans. CV Raman University is an Indian private university located in Kota, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
Q. Is Dr CV Raman University distance learning approved?
Ans. Distance learning at Dr CV Raman University is not approved for the session 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.