PSSOU Distance Education 2023: Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur, abbreviated as PSSOU, is considered one of the most popular institutions of distance education in the country. The Bilaspur located university was established in 2005, and since then, it is able to help in finding the careers of millions of students.
At present, PSSOU conducts online application forms for its distance education courses for July 2023 session. The process of admission started on 01 July 2023, and the last date to apply is 20 October 2023. Applicants can make their registrations through the official website www.pssou.ac.in. Application fee charges will be applicable at the time of registration.
The UGC and DEC-affiliated university offers 21 programs in certificate, diploma, and degree modules at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Here, students get as low as six months to a three-year program.
Students can opt for the PSSOU distance learning programs by considering the factors mentioned below.
- The university has great control over ground level due to its numerous regional centers located at Bilaspur, Raipur, Ambikapur, Jagdalpur, Jashpur, Durg, and Kanker.
- E-Books and hardcopy of learning materials are both available with regular editions.
- Study center-wise counseling is provided by the university to candidates aiming for admission or after admission.
- Students’ grievances, anti-ragging, study centers, sports committees, woman’s harassment, and numerous other cells are active at the university to help out its students.
- The admission at Pandit Sundarlal Sharma University distance education is going on for various programmes at Bachelor’s and Master’s levels for session 2023-24. 20 October 2023 is the deadline to apply for these programmes. Source
- Candidates, on the basis of merit of marks determined in the qualifying entrance exam conducted by PSSOU, can apply for admission to MBA distance education from 15 September 2023 to 30 September 2023. Source
PSSOU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||PSSOU Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
PSSOU Distance Education Admission 2023
The new session of admission at PSSOU for arts, commerce, science, business, library & information sciences, social work, education, and numerous other fields, already started. The last date to apply for PSSOU distance education admission 2023 is 20 October 2023. There is an online mode of registration administered by the PSSOU for granting course entry.
Candidates have various options such as BA, BCom, BSc, MCom, Certificates in Good and Service Tax, Diploma in Elementary Education, and more to pursue these distance learning programs in the 2023-24 academic session.
PSSOU will grant admission to distance education courses in the distance learning mode to candidates who have performed decently in their qualifying/entrance examinations. Applicants who wish to apply for admission to PSSOU courses must submit the admission form by 31 March 2023 in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates need to go to the official website of PSSOU (www.pssou.ac.in) to apply for new admission.
- The registration cum application form fee for PSSOU courses except BEd, DEIEd, and Ph.D. is 300 Indian rupees.
- Candidates opting for specialized courses such as BEd, DEIEd, and Ph.D. will need to pay the amount of 1,000 Indian rupees as an application fee.
PSSOU Distance Education Application Form 2023
The PSSOU application form for the 2023 session of admission has been activated. The university will accept applications for the ODL courses online before the last date of 20 October 2023.
All PSSOU courses, except a few exceptional cases, require a 300 Indian rupee application form or registration fee. Applicants should use the following payment methods to deposit the course registration fee: UPI, wallet, net banking, or debit/credit card.
PSSOU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
In order to learn how the PSSOU Distance Education admissions process works, one has to see the pointer below.
- Kindly visit www.pssou.ac.in portal.
- Press on online services.
- Then “New Student Apply for Admission”
- Register by “ New Candidate Registration”
- Login back with a 10-digit mobile number and password.
- Complete the PSSOU admission form.
- Select a course, and upload documents.
- Preview every single piece of information in the filled form.
- Deposit the fee, and save the PSSOU admission receipt.
Note: The PSSOU will make a final determination of admission after comparing the information on the admission form with academic and personal records. In a few days, applicants will receive notification of the status of their applications.
PSSOU Distance Education Offered Course List with Duration
|D.Ed -Diploma in Education|
|DCA -Diploma in Computer Application|
|Diploma in Ayurveda|
|Diploma In Chhattisgarhi Language and Culture|
|Diploma in Herbal Medicine|
|MA -Economics||2 Year|
|MA -English literature|
|MA -Hindi literature|
|MA -Political Science|
|BA -(Hons.) Economics||3 Year|
|BA -Political Science|
|BA -Public Administrator|
|BA -Rural Development|
Be the first to leave a review.