Calicut University Distance Education Admission 2023: Calicut University SDE has now started the admission to distance UG and PG courses for the academic session 2023-24. The application form is available on the university’s official website. The University provides various UG and PG courses such as BA, BCOM, BBA, MA, MSc, and MCom are the top courses at Calicut University. Calicut University Distance Education Admission’s last date is 16 September 2023. Students must have to register themselves at the official website before the deadline.
Calicut University Distance Education Latest Update
- Calicut University commenced the admission for UG and PG courses. The last date to apply for Calicut University Distance Education admission is 16 September 2023. Source
- Calicut University PG Admission 2023-24 prospect is now available. To check the prospectus, Click Here.
- Calicut Univerity UG Admission 2023-24 prospectus has been uploaded on the official website. Students can download the prospectus here.
Calicut University DDE was established in 1968. It is located in Calicut, Kerala. Distance Education has been offered by the University since 1981. There are currently 26 programs available through Calicut University’s School of Distance Education, including 14 UG degrees, 12 PG programs, and a number of diploma programs.
Calicut University Distance Education participants’ entries will be judged on merit. Students who have earned good grades in their previous degree courses or exams are eligible to apply for the course. After passing the HSC from a recognized Indian board, applicants will be considered for admission to the university’s postgraduate degree program.
Only those with a 45% grade point average in their UG program will be admitted to the master’s program. Calicut University Distance Education UG and PG courses have a registration cost of INR 50/-. However, there will also be an enrollment fee of INR 150/-.
|Bachelors of Arts (BA)||3 periods each of one year, candidates qualified up to the level of 12th standard with a 45-50% score overall are eligible for selection. The course is offered with INR 7900/- fees.|
|Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)||Consists of 6 semesters, and passing 10+2 or equivalent with an average 50% score is mandatory for admission. INR 8500/- is the fee.|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||Period of 3 years, a minimum required qualification is intermediate in a similar stream from a known institute with average marks. INR 8000/- is the fee.|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 years is the time frame. Selected candidates are those who have a qualification of 10+2 in a related stream of study. About INR 9500/- is the tuition cost.|
|Masters of Arts (MA)||Its duration comprises 2 years, and the BA-passed candidates can apply to this course based on their previous results. The fee charged is INR 10200/-.|
|Masters of Commerce (M.Com)||It will be completed in two years, designed for B.Com qualified candidates. It has a tuition cost of INR 12000/-.|
|Masters of Science (MSc)||Students after taking a BSc degree can apply to this course which is long for 2 years. The marks in previous studies must be 50% on average. Its fee is INR 11800/-.|
Calicut University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Calicut|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG courses|
|Admission Basis||Merit-Based Admission|
|Fee||Calicut University Fee Structure|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Accreditation||Re-accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft/Online|
|Application form||Calicut University Application Form|
|Contact No.||0494-2407356, 2400288, 2407461|
Calicut University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Calicut University is located in Kerala and offers various UG & PG programs in distance mode. The University is currently accepting applications for the July 2023 session. Students interested in applying can visit the University’s official website and apply till 16 September 2023. Calicut University UG program application fee is INR 200, while the PG program application fee is INR 250.
Calicut University Distance Education offers admissions for around 14 UG and 12 PG degrees, totalling 26 distance education courses. Students are permitted to select any of the different disciplines in which the courses are delivered. Applications must be submitted online through the official website.
- CUDE distance education at the UG level is provided for BSc, 8 BA, BBA, and 2 B.Com. However, there are courses like MA, M.Com, and MSc that are taught via distance mode at the PG level. Distance MBA is also provided.
- Entries in the UG courses are made by University on a merit basis and only students need an average score in the qualification of HSC.
- 10+2+3 pattern of education is required for PG admissions with an average score. For MBA entrance exam may be taken.
- The application cost of form submission is INR 350/-.
Calicut University Distance Education UG Admission
Admissions for Calicut University’s distance learning program have begun now. Through distance learning, students can enroll in BA, BBA, and BCom courses. Before the deadline, applicants can register for UG courses. Calicut University Distance Education UG Admission’s last date to apply for registration is 16 September 2023. On the university website, the application form will be made available. While the course fee at Calicut University’s DDE Undergraduate Admissions is approximately INR 1325 (per year), the application form is INR 775. Students can review all the admissions information here.
Calicut University Distance BBA Admission
Calicut University is known to provide many UG and PG programs in distance mode, but many students apply for admission every year for the distance BBA program at Calicut University. To apply for admission to this bachelor’s program, candidates must pass 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in India. Calicut University charges INR 200 for the application, while the course fee is INR 9,500. The university will soon start the admission for the new session. Candidates can get the application fee on the university’s official website.
|BA||Passed Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized||Hindi, Arabic, Afzal ul
ulama, Sanskrit, Malayalam, History, Economics
|BSc||Passed 10+2 in science & must-read mathematics as main subjects||Mathematics|
|BCom||Passed HSC examination with at least one Commerce subject||–|
|BBA||Minimum 50% marks in the 10+2 Examination||–|
Calicut University Distance Education PG Admission
Calicut University offers many PG courses to students, such as MA, MCom, etc. Candidates can visit the university’s official website to apply for such courses. The admission deadline for registration of PG courses is 16 September 2023. Only eligible candidates can apply for admission on or before the last date.
|MA||Min 50% in bachelor’s degree in relevant stream||Hindi, Arabic, Afzal ul
ulama, Sanskrit, Malayalam, History, Economics
|MCom||B.Com, BBA, BBM, or BBS degree from any recognized University||–|
Calicut University Distance Education Admission 2023-24 Last Date
|Online Registration for UG and PG Courses start||09 June 2023|
|Last date of Registration for UG and PG Courses||16 September 2023|
Calicut University Distance Education Application Form 2023
The University of Calicut’s School of Distance Education offers two options for submitting the application: online and offline. Students can check both of the following procedures:
Calicut University Distance Education Online Process
- The applicant first has to pay the application fee by clicking on the “Instant Web Payment System” button on the official SDEUOC website –http://www.sdeuoc.ac.in/
- After paying the challan, print the receipt of the challan.
- The applicant will receive a security code via SMS.
- After receiving the security code, go to the official website and click on the “Online Registration” icon.
- A form will appear where the applicant has to enter the security code and challan number.
- The applicant has to fill in all the required information correctly in the application form.
- Upload the following document.
- Your most recent photograph (JPEG Format)
- Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
Calicut University Distance Education Offline Process
- The applicant has to download the admission form from the site of the institute- www.universityofcalicut.info
- Fill out the application form with proper attention.
- Attach all the educational papers.
- Pay the fee required by the university against the application form.
- Pay the fee for the application by using online way.
- The applicant must send the application form by attaching all the necessary documents to “Director, School of Distance Education, University of Calicut, Calicut University. PO Malappuram-673635”.
Calicut University Distance Education Documents Required
- The mark sheet or title of the intermediate class
- Challan receipt of admission fee clearance
- Transfer certificate
- Degree certificate
- The matric clearance challan receipt INR 65 and 15 towards the filing of applying form
- SSLC book copy with the self-attestation.
- 12th sheet with 2 self-attested copies
- Caste certificate
Calicut University Distance Education Application Form Fee
A variable fee comes up with the admission into the course apart from the tuition fee. The tuition fee can be checked in the above info for each course. To know the full Fee Structure of the university visit.
|Form Fee UG||200|
|Form Fee PG||250|
|Re- Matriculation fee||150|
Calicut University Distance Education Result
The candidates who will give their exams in the CUDE can opt for their results from the official site of the institute. The course of the following section will have their results posted with the other registration class results. The results will also be put up on the site for each session. Thus, it should always be kept in touch.
- Calicut University Distance Education site homepage can be checked.
- The ‘ Examination Results’ search and the tab are available on the page.
- The semester of desire can be chosen by link.
- The details and info of the candidates, such as the reg. The number can be inserted with the Captcha.
- The submit button is to be clicked on for submission. The result will show up on the screen after it
- candidates must download the file that appears, as it will disappear after too long.
Calicut University Distance Education Student Portal
The university is providing all information for students through its student portal. Students can check all information regarding admission, courses, syllabus, study materials, and other important notifications. The University of Calicut is also providing academic support, feedback from students, FAQs, Projects related solutions.
Calicut University Distance Education Study Centres
|Study Centre Name|
|Govt. Arts & Science College, Manchanda, Calicut||SKV College, Thrissur|
|Govt. College, Malappuram||CUTEC, Kaniyampatta|
|MES KVM College, Valanchery||St. Thomas College, Thrissur|
|Govt. College Madappally||MES Kalladi College, Mannarkkad|
|CUTEC, Koduvayur||Dr. John Matthai Centre, Thrissur|
|WMO College, Mutti||CUTEC, Sultan Bathery|
|CUTEC, Vatakara||CUTEC, Manjeri|
|St. Joseph’s College, Devagiri||Dept. Of Commerce & Management Studies, University Of Calicut|
|CUTEC, Chakkittappara||CUTEC, Aranattukara|
|CUTEC, Malappuram||CUTEC, Valappad|
|Govt. College, Chittur|
Calicut University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Malappuram (District), Calicut University, PO Thenjipalam, Kerala-673635, India
- Contact No.: 0494-2407227, 0494-2660600
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.