BS Abdur University Distance Education Admission 2023: B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Centre for Distance and Online Education was founded in the year 2021. The objective of Crescent CDOE is to give academic solidarity to the club of students who do not have either time or money to continue their education in the regular mode.
Crescent Distance and Online Education, or Crescent CDOE, offers courses in the computer application and business administration fields. Normally, the university’s admissions process begins once a year.
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Centre has begun admission for the 2023 session. Apply Now
There are several benefits to studying the courses at B S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Centre CDOE. Some advantages are mentioned in the following sections.
- The courses at the Centre for distance and online education are comparably cost-effective.
- The possibility of E-learning is available around the clock.
- Crescent CDOE offer a digital library that allows students to study beyond their coursework.
- Time Management and Flexibility are two more major factors of studying at CDOE.
- The admission process is entirely offline– but easily structured.
In order to get admission to Crescent CDOE PG courses, candidates must pass and read the entire article.
BS Abdur University Distance Education 2023 Highlight
|University Name||B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology|
|Location||Vandalur, Tamil Nadu|
BS Abdur University Distance Education Admission 2023
The Department of management studies and computer applications starts the admission process for MBA and MCA programs. Candidates can apply for admission to Crescent CDOE courses offline by reaching the campus of open and distance learning and collecting, as well as submitting, the admission form before the deadline.
The hard copy of the Crescent admission form can also be downloaded from the official website of the university. It is expected that the university may start the admissions process in the first week of June/July.
A Crescent CDOE filled application form should be submitted before 30 September 2023 to dismiss the chances of late fee inclusion.
- The application form fee at Crescent distance education courses is 1000 Indian rupees.
- Applicants must pay the amount of the Crescent application form fee via demand draft/challan.
- Crescent will conduct its own entrance examination in the form of CSBAT. Those who have passed state or national-level examinations with a valid rank can also apply to MCA and MBA programs.
- There will be a merit list, counseling sessions, and a document verification process followed to grant admission.
BS Abdur University Distance Education Application Form 2023
The application form is now available for submission for the cycle of the academic year 2023 is available online mode. Crescent now accepts applications until 30 September 2023. Aspirants must use a demand draft/challan to deposit the Crescent CDOE application fee of INR 1,000.
BS Abdur University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
In order to apply comfortably to Crescent CDOE postgraduate courses to get admission before the deadline, one must follow the instructions given below.
- Visit the Crescent website to download the blank admission form
- The form is also obtainable from the “Regional Centre”
- Read instructions carefully, and fill up the form in the presence of academic, and personal documents to avoid mistakes.
- Self-attested copies should be attached to the admission form.
- Stick a recent passport-size photograph
- Submit the Crescent CDOE application form with the fee
- Collect slip
Be the first to leave a review.