UPRTOU Distance Education Admission 2023: As per the official website of UPRTOU University, fresh admission for various programmes is going on, such as Distance MBA, MCA, and BEd for session 2023-24. 20 October 2023 is the last date to enroll for the UPRTOU Distance Education admission 2023. Those who want to apply can do so by going to www.uprtou.ac.in and completing the process before the deadline.
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University is a state-distance institution that came into being in 1999 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. There are many programs that the university offers in the distance education module at degree, postgraduate degree, general diploma, certificate, vocational, professional, and numerous other levels.
The distance courses of U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University are administered by the humanities, social sciences, sciences, education, management studies, health sciences, computer & information sciences, etc.
UPRTOU Latest Updates
- Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University, or UPRTOU, has extended the deadline for the 2nd-year students for MBA, MCA, and BEd courses and the last date to apply is 20 October 2023 for session 2023-24. Source
Due to several reasons, every year university receives dozens of applications for UPRTOU Distance Education admission. Let’s find out why such huge numbers are turned in every year for admission in the following sections.
- The UPRTOU Distance Education provides experienced faculties who hold more excellent knowledge of their subjects to help students ideally.
- Education may be self-driven by the university not sitting back by offering hard copies of study materials— but, it also provides E-Learning facilities where students can download audio and video lectures at any time.
- Fees are less expensive and allow every class of student to study.
UPRTOU Distance Education Admission Highlights
U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University
|Location||Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh|
This article is about sharing enough information for individuals on admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses at UPRTOU Distance Education. Candidates will understand the admission process by going through the admission date, requirements, and fees sections.
UPRTOU Distance Education Admission 2023
The July session of admission for various disciplinary courses at U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University will begin in the fourth week of June. The university will share official notifications for admission on its website. The process of admission at UPRTOU can be easily followed online at www.uprtou.ac.in.
In order to apply for admission to UPRTOU Distance Education undergraduate and postgraduate programs such as BA, BCom, BBA, MBA, MCA, Diploma in Urdu News Reading and Anchoring, etc. the candidate must have the necessary scanned documents in order to complete the application process.
Later submissions will be accepted only with an additional fee that is combined with the proposed application fee.
- The UPRTOU Distance Education application form fee for undergraduate and postgraduate courses at UPRTOU is 500 Indian rupees.
- MCA, and MBA program admission will be offered to candidates with valid scores on university entrance tests.
- The application cum entrance test fee for MCA/MBA is INR 800 Indian rupees.
- UPRTOU accepts applications and admission fees online with established modes such as debit/credit card, UPI, etc.
UPRTOU Distance Education Application Form 2023
During submission, it is mandatory to deposit a fee. The application fee for UPRTOU’s proposed courses is Rs 500 Indian rupees. Aspirants are able to pay the required fee in a convenient manner via online payment modes such as debit card/credit card, etc.
UPRTOU Admission Process 2023
The entire UPRTOU admissions process is run online, making it easy for students to apply from a distance without having to spend a lot of time doing so. The following information explains the UPRTOU admissions procedure in full.
- Please visit the official website of UPRTOU
- Click upon the: “Admission” icon
- Then to “Admission 2023-24”
- Fill up, and submit the registration form
- Use username, and password to log in to the recently created admission account.
- Complete mandatory sections accurately
- Select the program and upload personal/academic documents
- Preview, and Save
- Click “Proceed” to visit the payment gateway
- Deposit the fee, and secure the slip
Be the first to leave a review.