University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admission 2022-23: University of Hyderabad Distance Education was established in the year 1974 by the state government. It is a central university situated in Hyderabad, Telangana. University of Hyderabad Distance Education will soon start the registration process for the academic session 2022-23. It has provided a perfect educational environment in India and is primarily devoted to postgraduate studies.
University of Hyderabad Distance Education provides admission in the PG Diplomas in specializations like Project Management, Health care, Business, Energy, Library Automation & many more. Apart from this, Hyderabad University also provides two upskilling programs. The duration of these courses is a maximum of 6 months to 1 year.
Master of Science (MSc), it’s a 2-year degree that required eligibility for BSc qualification, and the last exam secured marks of 50% or more. It will have fee charges of INR 13800.
Master of Arts (MA) is pursued by BA passed candidates. The admissions for this course are made by selecting students based on their previous degree secured marks that are required to be 45-50% average. It has a fee of INR 12395.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), after taking a UG degree such as BCA with a 50% average score, students can apply. BSc in computer science is also acceptable. For this 2-year course, the fee is INR 15000.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) admissions are made via a selection of students based on their BBA degree, any other degree relevant to business administration may also be acceptable. The securing marks of students in BBA must be 55% minimum. This will cost a fee of INR 19775.
Integrated Masters of Science (MSc), its duration is 5 years and is offered in a variety of streams. Students after completing 10+2 within the field of science are eligible. It is required that the minimum marks of students for selection are at least 60% or more. The tuition fee is about INR 14000.
- The Last date for application of PG courses was 18th June 2022. Check Here
- The last date to apply for PG programmes CUET(Common University Entrance Test) 2022 is 4th July 2022. Check Here
- For check Provisionally admitted M.B.A General category list 2022. Click Here
University of Hyderabad Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Hyderabad|
|Admission Conducting Body||Centre for Distance & Virtual Learning|
|Admission Help desk||24600264/265|
|Established | Type||1974 | Central|
|Programme Offered||Postgraduate Diploma|
|Fee||University of Hyderabad Fee Structure|
|Admission||University of Hyderabad Admission|
University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Hyderabad University or the University of Hyderabad has opened the application process for a variety of distance degree programs. The University is well-known for the courses providing distance education at PG and Ph.D. levels. For every distance course, the candidates are selected by evaluating their performance based on merit. There is an online application system where candidates can submit their applications for enrolling in any course.
- At the PG level candidates can apply to the courses of MA, MSc, MBA, MCA, and M.Com. Aspirants finding Ph.D. distance courses can apply to any stream among those provided by the University.
- Candidates under the UG category will be provided admissions based on their previous degree performance. In this case, candidates need to have at least marks of 50% aggregate secured in the last examination of intermediate.
- Applicants’ eligibility for securing their admissions for Ph.D. courses is dependent on merit. Under the merit criteria, every student just needs a minimum score of 50% aggregate obtained in passing the post-graduation degree.
- The cost of application is not the same for all, the SC/ST candidates will pay INR 250, and OBC candidates will pay INR 350 while the general candidates will pay about INR 550.
University of Hyderabad Distance Education PG Diploma Courses
There are 14 Postgraduate Diploma courses offered by the University of Hyderabad in distance education mode as given below:
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Energy Management
- Diploma in Library Automation & Networking
- Diploma in Cyber Laws & Intellectual Property Rights
- Diploma in Communicative English
- Diploma in Criminal Justice & Forensic Science
- Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture
- Diploma in Education Technology Management
- Diploma in Panchyati Raj Governance & Rural Development
- Diploma in Hospital Management
- Diploma in Health Care Management
- Diploma in Infection Prevention and Control
- Diploma in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Diploma in Telecom Technology & Management
Application for Admission to distance education programmes 2022
University Of Hyderabad Distance Education provides both choices for application form filling, such as online & offline. The candidate should download the application from the official website of the University of Hyderabad Distance Education. The registration fee is INR 300 for the registered programme.
Candidates can take admission online by visiting the official website, filling in all the required documents, and reading the access instructions. After completing the admission process, Candidates can pay the application fees through demand draft or cash or All payments should be made through online.
- Online Payment Receipt Copy
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Matriculation (Date of birth proof).
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary Education, 10+2
- Provisional / Original Degree
- Any other higher qualification Certificate
- Passport Photos 2
University of Hyderabad Distance Education Fee Structure
Diploma in Project Management (DPM)
Diploma in Business Management (DBM)
Diploma in Energy Management (DENM)
Diploma in Library Automation & Networking (DLAN)
Diploma in Cyber Laws & Intellectual Property Rights (DCL & IPR)
Diploma in Communicative English (DCE)
Diploma in Criminal Justice & Forensic Science (DCJ&FS)
Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture (DTMA)
Diploma in Education Technology Management (DETM)
Diploma in Panchyati Raj Governance & Rural Development (DPRG & RD)
Diploma in Hospital Management (DHM)
Diploma in Health Care Management (DHCM)
Diploma in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (DAI & ML)
Diploma in Telecom Technology & Management (DTTM)
University of Hyderabad Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1999||Government|
|Department of Computer and Information Sciences, Hyderabad Central University||Hyderabad, Telangana||1974||Government|
- Address: City Campus, Golden Threshold Building Nampally Station Road, Abids, Hyderabad – 500 001
- Contact No.: 24600264/265
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.