Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Tripura University Distance Education was set up on 2nd October 1987. It is based as a Central University. The UGC has recognized the University under the rules since 1998. Tripura University Distance Education offers 39 PG courses, 4 certificate courses, 5 Distance Education courses, 6 PG diplomas, 3 UG courses. By providing quality education and technological innovation in the area of academics and research, the University aims to develop and empower the people of this state and the region. The picturesque beauty of the campus, located in a pollution-free zone, provides a conducive environment for the nurturing of young, potential minds. The Tripura University is a conventional university and is tasked with protecting and promoting the enviable heritage of the state’s indigenous art, folklore, oral traditions, and multi-layered cultural heritage. Currently, the University has two faculties, forty-four departments, and four centers of study, in addition to four departments under the Directorate of Distance Education.
Tripura University Distance Education Admission is open for UG and PG courses for 2022-23 session. Students can check their eligibility for the course of their choice on the official website. This university takes admission based on eligibility and merits. The university also provides the Computer lab for DCA, where major pieces of equipment are available.
Bachelors of Arts (BA) is a course with a time span of 3 years in the minimum range. The course includes eligibility of qualifying 12th standard from a UGC approved educational institution. This course will be offered with a tuition cost of INR 8,050/-.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) is studied at the graduate level to pursue after 21st standard examination that a student should qualify with at least a 55% minimum score on an aggregate basis. The students will be entered via direct admissions. There is going to be a fee of INR 11,200/-.
Masters of Arts (MA), a student who has a degree of BA in the field of arts & humanities is required. In acquiring this degree a minimum of 45-50% aggregate score is mandatory for students. This is not based on the entrance exam. Direct admissions are taken within a duration of 2 years. The fee to study is about INR 7,500/-.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree is a 2-year long study program. Students interested to get admission in this course should pass BBA degree with the essential score of 50% minimum. Admission exams are not mandatory and the course fee charged is around INR 12,670/-.
- The Admission for UG and PG programme are closed Now, The last date of PG admission was 18.07.2022 And For UG The last date was 22.05.2022. (Click Here)
- PG (Under Distance Education) Admit Cards for the 2nd and 4th semesters of the year 2021 are now available (Click Here)
- Admission will start soon for Tripura University Distance Education; For more information, click here.
- Tripura University Distance Education – Admit Card of PG (Under Distance Education) 2nd and 4th sem-2021(held on 2022). Source
Tripura University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tripura University|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Through University departments of arts, this university offers distance-learning courses at the undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. levels. There are no entrance exams required for distance education admissions. The admissions are based on merit. A student must register on an online application portal to submit an online application. Before the deadline, students must register themselves.
- The University only provides distance education for the BA degree program via distance learning. It also provides a PG distance program that is an MA of two years duration.
- Candidates who desire to get enrolled in the UG degree courses such as BA are needed to have a qualification of 10+2 in the relevant stream of Arts & Humanities. There is no entrance exam for UG admissions.
- However, other candidates who want to be enrolled in the PG degree program of MA in distance mode are in need of getting a necessary education of graduation degree in any stream. The marks of students should be a minimum of 55% and more will be preferred.
- These registrations will charge an application fee of INR 500.
Tripura University Distance Education UG, PG Admission
Following are the courses given out by the Tripura University for Distance Education mode:
- Candidates must have completed 12th from a recognized board in any stream.
- The requisite fee is INR 6,500/- only for the BA course.
- The student must have bachelors degree in relevant fields to take admission in this programmes.
- INR 8,050/- is the requisite fee for the course.
- Candidates can take M.Ed., M.P.Ed., or teaching diplomas after completing bachelors degree.
- Aspirants with 45% attained in B.Ed. or equivalent degree from any recognized university can apply.
- INR 7,800/- is the requisite fee for the course.
- INR 6,580/- is the requisite fee for SC, ST, OBC, PWD category aspirants.
- Candidates who wants to pursue a career in education can go for Ph.D/M.Phil in education.
Tripura University Distance Education Application Process 2022-23
Through distance learning, the university provides higher education to individuals who wish to Become advance in their careers or are unable to enroll in regular courses for financial or other reasons. Distance education is a form of non-formal education used to reach unapproved areas and educate people from all walks of life, including those who are excluded. Admissions to distance courses at Tripura University are now open. If you are interested in learning more about the university, you can visit its official website. A variety of Distance Education programs at Tripura University are available online.
- Fill up the application form with all the necessary details.
- Candidates have to check all eligibility before going to the online application. Students can pay application fee by challan/DD in the favour of Tripura University.
Tripura University Affiliated Colleges List
|Agartala Government Medical College||Agartala, Tripura||2007||Government|
|Tripura Institute of Technology||Agartala, Tripura||1958||Government|
|Tripura Medical College and DR BRAM Teaching Hospital, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||2006||Private|
|Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences||Agartala, Tripura||2009||Public-Private Partnership|
|Techno India, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||–||Private|
|Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||1979||Government|
|Holy Cross College, Tripura||Debendrachandranagar, Tripura||2009||Private|
- Address: Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W), PIN: 799 022, India
- Phone: +91 381 237 4801/ 4803/ 9002
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.tripurauniv.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.