Tripura University Distance Education Admission?: Since the academic session 2020–2021, Tripura University does not offer any courses in distance mode, according to the UGC–DEB notice. It was established in 1996 to cater to the higher education needs of the students. BA and MA courses in various specializations were offered by Tripura University Under ODL mode.
Tripura University doesn’t offer undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduates (PG) level courses in distance education mode. And still, those who are curious to enroll in this university can do so in regular mode. Soon, the university will allow students to apply for session 2024. The picturesque beauty of the campus, located in a pollution-free zone, provides a conducive environment for nurturing young, potential minds.
Tripura University is a conventional university tasked with protecting and promoting the enviable heritage of the state’s indigenous art, folklore, oral traditions, and multi-layered cultural heritage. Currently, the University has two faculties, forty-four departments, and four centers of study.
Note: As per the University’s official notification, UGC does not give the approval to Tripura University DDE to run programs at UG and PG levels under ODL mode after the academic session 2020-21.
Tripura University Highlights
|University Name||Tripura University|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Tripura University Distance Education Admission?
At present Tripura University offered admission in regular learning mode. Interested candidates ensure they are eligible to apply for admission before filling out the application form. The University selects the candidates based on merit score. A student must fill out the registration form to apply for admission.
- Candidates who desire to enroll in the UG degree courses such as BA need a qualification of 10+2 in the relevant stream of Arts & Humanities. There is no entrance exam for UG admissions.
- However, other candidates who want to be enrolled in the PG degree program of MA require getting the necessary education for graduation in any stream. Students’ marks should be at least 55%, and more will be preferred.
- These registrations will charge an application fee of INR 500.
Note: Tripura University has stopped the Distance program for the session 2023. So it’s not taking admission for the distance education courses. This article is only meant to answer pupils’ questions.
Tripura University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
In order to enroll in UG courses, students must have a 12th certificate with 50% marks from a recognized board in India. In order to pursue a PG-level course, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a 50 percent grade point average in relevant subjects. For admission to a Doctoral program, students must have a master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks in the relevant subject. For international students.
Tripura University Distance Education UG Admission?
Several UG courses are available at Tripura University for students. Only eligible candidates can apply for admission to any UG programme. Some of the popular courses are BA, BCom, BBA, etc.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) is a course with a time span of 3 years in the minimum range. The course includes eligibility for qualifying 12th standard from a UGC-approved educational institution. This course will be offered with a tuition cost of INR 8,050.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Is a three-year duration graduation program offered by Tripura University in regular mode. The program is available in several specializations. Students interested in applying have to pass 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. The program fee is approx INR 8,050.
- Bachelor of Business Administration: It is a UG degree that can be completed in 3 years. The course provides the learning of business tactics and administration management. 12th-passed students are eligible to apply for admission. The university will accept admission based on the merit or entrance exam according to the admission guidelines.
Tripura University Distance Education PG Admission?
Students can apply for postgraduate courses at Tripura University after completing the eligibility requirements. Students with a UG degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission.
- Master of Arts (MA), a student with a BA in the arts & humanities, is required. In acquiring this degree, students must have a minimum of 45-50% aggregate score. This is not based on the entrance exam. Direct admissions are taken within a duration of 2 years. The fee to study is about INR 7,500.
Tripura University Distance Education Courses?
Only 4 courses were offered by Tripura University in distance education mode, which are as follows: BA, MA, MA in Political Science, and MA in Bengali. At present, the university has discontinued its distance education courses. Students can get more information on admission to UG and PG courses.
However, Tripura University offers numerous UG/PG courses in regular learning mode at present. Individuals can apply for its traditional course’s admission by visiting Tripura University’s official portal.
Tripura University Distance Education Admission Process?
The Tripura Distance University provides higher education to individuals who wish to advance in their careers or cannot enroll in regular courses for financial or other reasons. Admissions to courses at Tripura University will open soon. If you want to learn more about the university, you can visit its official website. A variety of programs at Tripura University are available online.
- Fill up the application form with all the necessary details.
- Candidates have to check all eligibility before going to the online application. Students can pay the application fee by challan/DD in favour of Tripura University.
- Payment Receipt Copy
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary Education, 10+2
- Date of birth Certificate
- Provisional / Original Degree
- Passport Photos 2
- Any other higher qualification Certificate
Tripura University Distance Education Application Fee?
The application fee for Tripura Distance University is between 375 and 450 Indian rupees for Indian and international students. Students have to pay the application fee when they submit an application form. The application fee may change from time to time. Students must check the university’s website for the most recent information.
Tripura University Distance Education Result?
Students can check the results of Tripura University by following the steps given below:-
- Go to the official website of Tripura University
- Click on the “Academic” option given at the top of the home page
- Now select the “Results” option from the drop-down menu
- Choose the Subject and click on View/Download option
- The result will be displayed, and students can download or print it.
Tripura University Affiliated Colleges List
|Agartala Government Medical College||Agartala, Tripura||2007||Government|
|Tripura Institute of Technology||Agartala, Tripura||1958||Government|
|Tripura Medical College and DR BRAM Teaching Hospital, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||2006||Private|
|Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences||Agartala, Tripura||2009||Public-Private Partnership|
|Techno India, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||–||Private|
|Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||1979||Government|
|Holy Cross College, Tripura||Debendrachandranagar, Tripura||2009||Private|
Tripura University Distance Education Contact Number
- Address: Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W), PIN: 799 022, India
- Phone: +91 381 237 4801/ 4803/ 9002
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.tripurauniv.ac.in/
Tripura University Distance Education FAQs
Q: Is Tripura University offering admission in Distance Mode for session 2023-24?
Ans No, As per the UGC Instruction, Tripura University is not providing admission for the Undergraduates (UG) and Postgraduates (PG) level programmes for the session 2023-24.
Be the first to leave a review.