Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Tripura University Distance Education was set up on 2nd October 1987. It is based as a Central University. The UGC has recognized the University under the rules since 1998. Tripura University Distance Education offers 39 PG courses, 4 certificate courses, 5 Distance Education courses, 6 PG diplomas, 3 UG courses.
Tripura University Distance Education Admission is open for UG and PG courses for 2022-23 session. Students can check their eligibility for the course of their choice on the official werbsite. This university takes admission based on eligibility and merits. The university also provides the Computer lab for DCA, where are Major Pieces of equipment available.
Bachelors of Arts (BA) is a course with a time span of 3 years in the minimum range. The course includes eligibility of qualifying 12th standard from a UGC approved educational institution. This course will be offered with a tuition cost of INR 8050.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) is studied at the graduate level to pursue after 21st standard examination that a student should qualify with at least a 55% minimum score on an aggregate basis. The students will be entered via direct admissions. There is going to be a fee of INR 11200.
Masters of Arts (MA), a student who has a degree of BA in the field of arts & humanities is required. In acquiring this degree a minimum 45-50% aggregate score is mandatory for students. This is not based on the entrance exam and direct admissions are taken within a duration of 2 years. The fee to study it is about INR 7500.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree is a 2-year long study program. Students interested to get admission in this course should pass BBA degree firstly with the essential score of 50% minimum. Admissions exams are not mandatory and the course fee charged is around INR 12670.
- The admission will start soon for Tripura University Distance Education; For more information, click here.
Tripura University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tripura University|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Tripura University Distance Education admissions are started by the University in the same manner as it is conducted every year. This University provides UG, PG, and PhD courses in distance mode through its departments of Arts. These distance education admissions are usually merit-based and do not require to qualify for any entrance exam. Only online applications are accepted by students and each student needs to be registered using its online application portal. Students must register themselves before the deadline.
- The University only provides distance education for the BA degree program via distance learning. It also provides a PG distance program that is an MA of two years duration.
- Candidates who desire to get enrolled in the UG degree courses such as BA are needed to have a qualification of 10+2 in the relevant stream of Arts & Humanities. There is no entrance exam for UG admissions.
- However, other candidates who want to be enrolled in the PG degree program of MA in distance mode are in need of getting a necessary education of graduation degree in any stream. The marks of students should be a minimum of 55% and more will be preferred.
- These registrations will charge an application fee of INR 500.
Tripura University Distance Education UG, PG Admission
Following are the courses given out by the Tripura University for Distance Education mode:
- Candidates must have completed 12th from a recognized board in any stream.
- The requisite fee is INR 6500/- only for the BA course.
- The student must have bachelors degree in relevant fields to take admission in this programmes.
- INR 8050/- is the requisite fee for the course.
- Candidates can take M.Ed., M.P.Ed., or teaching diplomas after completing bachelors degree.
- Aspirants with 45% attained in B.Ed. or equivalent degree from any recognized university can apply.
- INR 7800/- is the requisite fee for the course.
- INR 6580/- is the requisite fee for SC, ST, OBC, PWD category aspirants.
- Candidates who wants to pursue a career in education can go for Ph.D/M.Phil in education.
Tripura University Distance Education Application Process 2022-23
The university aims to impart higher education to the person who wants to make an advancement in their career through distance mode or those who are unable to pursue any Regular courses due to financial and any other reasons. Distance education is the non-formal supplementary mode of education to reach Unapproved areas, Educate people from every walk of life, including the excluded. Admission open for distance courses of tripura university. Interested students can visit the official website of the university. The online Application form is available for the various Directorate of Distance Education programs at Tripura University.
- Fill up the application form with the all necessary details.
- Candidates have to check all eligibility before going to the online application. Students can pay application fee by challan/DD in the favour of Tripura University.
Tripura University Affiliated Colleges List
|Agartala Government Medical College||Agartala, Tripura||2007||Government|
|Tripura Institute of Technology||Agartala, Tripura||1958||Government|
|Tripura Medical College and DR BRAM Teaching Hospital, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||2006||Private|
|Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences||Agartala, Tripura||2009||Public-Private Partnership|
|Techno India, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||–||Private|
|Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||1979||Government|
|Holy Cross College, Tripura||Debendrachandranagar, Tripura||2009||Private|
- Address: Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W), PIN: 799 022, India
- Phone: +91 381 237 4801/ 4803/ 9002
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.tripurauniv.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.