TISS Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Tata Institute of Social Sciences, popularly known as the TISS. It was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. It was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences in 1944. It is a private institute situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. In 1964, TISS was declared as deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
- Bachelors of Education (B.Ed): completion of a UG degree in any discipline makes a student eligible for taking an entry to this course. The time required to complete this degree is around 3 years. Its tuition fee is almost INR 24,500.
- Master of Health Administration (MHA) is a PG degree for candidates who are graduates in the same field. The marks acquired in the last exams are considered mainly for selecting students. Its fee is INR 21,500.
- Master of Public Health (MPH) is taken by candidates who have previously finished a graduate degree in the relevant field. The students are in need to obtain a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the related examination. The fee for this course is INR 22,400.
- Master of Arts (MA) is studied after completing a BA and students are required to pass this degree with a minimum of 45% score. It is a PG course with a minimum duration of 2 years and the fee will be INR 18,950.
- Masters of Science (MSc), once a student has completed a BSc degree in a relevant stream of study he/she becomes eligible provided that obtained marks should be 50% in aggregate. The time frame of the study is 2 years. The course fee is about INR 19,000.
- The online assessment (OA) date for the Master’s Programme has been announced. Information is available in the online application form. To fill out the Detailed Application Form, you must log in to https://appln.tiss.edu/.
- Admission for Post Graduate advance diploma in mindfulness and presence-oriented psychotherapy 2022 is going to start from 17th August 2022. Source
- Last date to secure the seat for payment of M.A program 2022-24 is 31st July 2022. (Check Here)
- Master of Arts last date for application was 8th June 2022. To see Click Here
- Post-Graduate diploma final date for application was June, 8th 2022. Verify Here
- The Last list of candidates that are selected for PhD program and M.Phil in Psychiatric Social work 2022 has been declared. Click Here
TISS Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||TISS Distance Education of Social Sciences|
TISS Distance Education Admission 2022
In the field of social science, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is one of the leading institutes. The Institute offers distance learning courses in the UG, PG, and PhD categories. A merit-based eligibility criterion is set up at this institute for making distance course admissions. There is an online registration process for various degree programs offered by the institution. Forms can be downloaded from the official site of TISS and submitted after they have been filled out.
- TISS Distance Education Courses offered are B.Ed., MA (Social Entrepreneurship, Media & Cultural Studied, Labour Studies & Practice), MHA, MSc (Regulatory Policy & Governance, Water Policy & Governance, and Analytics), and MPH (Social Epidemiology, Health Policy Economics & Finance, and Health Administration.
- The Ph.D. degree is offered in the stream of Social Work, Public Health, and Habitat Studies.
- Eligibility to pursue PG admissions is by obtaining at least an aggregate score of 45-50% in the last examination qualified from a known University.
- Ph.D. admissions are provided to those candidates who have qualified for a degree or master’s in any of the related study subjects and the marks of students must not be less than 60% average.
- There is a registration fee of INR 500 for all candidates.
TISS Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
Candidates can apply the application form through Online or Offline submission by following the given steps:
- Interested candidates kindly visits the official TISS website – https://appln.tiss.edu/register/
- Click on the button ‘apply online option’ and ‘Register’.
- Fill in all required and correct details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee online through a Credit card/Debit card or Net-Banking.
- After completing all the processes, submit the duly filled application form after uploading all the required documents.
TISS Distance Education Offered Courses
TISS Distance Education offers various online programs under ODL mode, they are as follows:
- Online Programme in Social Entrepreneurship.
- PG Certificate in Reflective Teaching with Information Communication Technology (RTICT).
- IFRC TISS CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN DISASTER MANAGEMENT.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Trauma Focused Therapy.
- Certification in Trauma Informed Care.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supervision for Mental Health Practice.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling with Children and Adolescents.
- Fostering Strengths: A Certificate Course in Psychosocial Work with Adolescents & Young People.
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Prof. S. Parasuraman||Director||–|
|Ms. Aarti Upadhyay||Assistant Professor||Department of Social Work|
|Dr. Abhijeet Jadhav||Assistant Professor||Department of Disaster Studies|
|Mr. Abhishek Kumar||Assistant Professor||Department of Management and Labour Studies|
|Dr. Afsha Dokadia||Assistant Professor||Department of Research and Development|
|Mr. Ajay Kumar Singh||Associate Professor||Department of Education Innovation and Action Research|
|Dr. Ajay Saini||Assistant Professor||Department of Social Sciences|
|Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Singh Yadav||Assistant Professor||Department of Library and Information Management|
|Dr. Alex Akhup||Assistant Professor||Department of Social Work|
TISS Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400088
- Telephone: 91-22-2552 5000
- Fax: 91-22-2552 5050
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.