Tezpur University Distance Education: Tezpur University Distance Education Centre For Distance and Online Education of Tezpur University was founded in 2011 in Nappam, Assam. The distance learning university is serving in the education field with the goal of providing the standard knowledge to better the future of students of Assam, and other states.
It has been rewarded due to this gesture by NAAC with an A+ grade.
Currently, the centre offers various postgraduate diplomas, postgraduate degrees, and certificate programs. All programs available at Tezpur University are approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Tezpur University distance learning centre attracts students from across the country due to the following reasons.
- Highly knowledgeable members of the faculty of various disciplines.
- Popular programs at affordable cost.
- Student learning materials, counseling, and other benefits.
- Library, and Computer facilities for even distance education students.
- An easier way to get admission with online mode.
The article will provide all the necessary information to help applicants navigate the admissions process for CDOE courses at Tezpur University. One could obtain admission on their own, without further assistance, by reading the sections developed below.
Tezpur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tezpur University Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Tezpur University CDOE Admission 2023
Tezpur University will soon commence the admission process for master’s degree, diploma, and certificate courses. The admission can begin in the academic year session of July 2023 in the month of June.
Candidates with the ambition of studying journalism & mass communication, language, sociology, human resource, management, and other disciplinary courses may apply online at the Tezpur University CDOE portal.
The upcoming session of admission will come with courses such as MA Mass Communication & Journalism, MA English, MA Sociology, Diploma in Child Right and Governance, Diploma in Human Resource Management, and so on. The deadline to submit the Tezpur University application form for CDOE courses will not go beyond 30 September 2023.
- A Candidate can apply to Tezpur University CDOE courses by visiting www.tezu.ernet.in
- The application form fee for admission to Tez distance learning courses is 500 INR.
- SC/ST candidates are needed to apply with the amount of 250 Indian rupees.
- It is recommended that the application form fee must be paid alongside the program fee at the time of admission.
- Paying fees can be paid easily with numerous options such as Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
Tezpur University Distance Education Application form
Tezpur University CDOE Application form will be accepted online from the first day of June-2023. The university will require the filled-in application form before 30 September 2023 in a common manner to avoid imposing any late fees.
The original application form fee for CDOE courses is 500 Indian rupees. Candidates must proceed toward confirming admission by paying the same with the program fee.
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process for Tezpur University distance learning courses is designed with numerous steps. Let’s learn them in the following order.
- For online admission please visit www.tezu.ernet.in portal
- Select “Admission-2023”
- New Registration
- Save the username, and remember the generated password.
- Return to the login page
- Complete Tezpur University CDOE admission form
- Upload required documents
- Preview the application form.
- Pay the fee, and do not forget to note down the acknowledgment number
Note: Although Tezpur University does not require entrance exams for enrollment in its distance education programs, candidates cannot be admitted by simply opening and submitting an application form until the university has finished verifying their credentials.
Be the first to leave a review.