Tezpur University Distance Education 2023: The admission for the various programmes at Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) level programmes for the session 2023-24 is started by the authorities. 20 October 2023 is the last date to apply for these programmes. Tezpur University Distance Education Centre For Distance and Online Education of Tezpur University was founded in 2011 in Nappam, Assam. The distance learning university is serving in the education field with the goal of providing the standard knowledge to better the future of students of Assam, and other states.
- As per the UGC guidelines, the last date to apply date has been extended to 20 October 2023 for the MA and Diploma level courses for distance education mode. Source
It has been rewarded due to this gesture by NAAC with an A+ grade. Currently, the center offers various postgraduate diplomas, postgraduate degrees, and certificate programs. All programs available at Tezpur University are approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Tezpur University distance learning center attracts students from across the country due to the following reasons.
- Highly knowledgeable members of the faculty of various disciplines.
- Popular programs at affordable cost.
- Student learning materials, counseling, and other benefits.
- Library, and Computer facilities for even distance education students.
- An easier way to get admission with online mode.
The article will provide all the necessary information to help applicants navigate the admissions process for CDOE courses at Tezpur University. One could obtain admission on their own, without further assistance, by reading the sections developed below.
Tezpur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tezpur University Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Tezpur University CDOE Admission 2023
Tezpur University Distance admission process for master’s degree, diploma, and certificate courses is going on. Candidates looking for Distance admission must apply before 20 October 2023 without a late fee. After the Admission deadline, the late fine will be charged by the University.
Candidates with the ambition of studying journalism & mass communication, language, sociology, human resources, management, and other disciplinary courses may apply online at the Tezpur University CDOE portal.
The upcoming session of admission will come with courses such as an MA in Mass Communication & Journalism, MA in English, MA in Sociology, Diploma in Child Rights and Governance, Diploma in Human Resource Management, and so on.
- A Candidate can apply to Tezpur University CDOE courses by visiting www.tezu.ernet.in
- The application form fee for admission to Tezpur University distance learning courses is 500 INR.
- SC/ST candidates are needed to apply with the amount of 250 Indian rupees.
- It is recommended that the application form fee must be paid alongside the program fee at the time of admission.
- Paying fees can be paid easily with numerous options such as Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
Tezpur University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Tezpur University CDOE Application form is accepted online from the first day of 1 June 2023. The university will require the filled-in application form before 20 October 2023 in a common manner to avoid imposing any late fees.
CDOE courses require an initial application fee of 500 Indian rupees, which is part of the course fee. By paying the program fee along with this application fee, candidates will be able to confirm their admission to the program.
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process for Tezpur University distance learning courses is designed with numerous steps. Let’s learn them in the following order.
- For online admission please visit www.tezu.ernet.in portal
- Select “Admission-2023”
- New Registration
- Save the username, and remember the generated password.
- Return to the login page
- Complete Tezpur University CDOE admission form
- Upload required documents
- Preview the application form.
- Pay the fee, and do not forget to note down the acknowledgment number
Note: Although Tezpur University does not require entrance exams for enrollment in its distance education programs, candidates cannot be admitted by simply opening and submitting an application form until the university has finished verifying their credentials.
Be the first to leave a review.