Shivaji University Distance Education Admission 2024: Distance admission for various UG, PG courses is ongoing at Shivaji University for the new academic session. The University offers graduate and postgraduate courses in Arts and Humanities, Commerce, Management, Computer Science, and Technology. Students who desire to apply for these programs in distance mode must visit the official website of Shivaji University.
Shivaji University distance education admission for the session 2024 registration is going to commence soon, as per the university’s official website. The university offers admission for various programmes at undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) level programs.
- Shivaji Distance has extended the admission deadline for distance education programs.
SUDE was established in the year 1962. The university was established by the government of Maharashtra under the state legislature and approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC). The Center for Distance Education of the university is one of the premier institutes for distance education in Maharashtra.
The Shivaji University Distance Education Center (DDE) is located in Kolhapur. It is one of the most reputed distance learning centers in Maharashtra. There are 279 colleges affiliated with the university and universities that are recognized by it. The Shivaji University Distance Education department manages and holds various distance learning courses.
Shivaji University Distance Education (SUDE) Highlights
|University Name||Shivaji University Distance Education|
Shivaji University Distance Education Admission 2024
University is offering distance education in around 15 disciplines at the educational level of UG and PG. Under various specifications of Arts, students can pursue multiple UG programs specifically. Eligibility of students in the case of UG admissions remains the same however, there are some changes in the eligibility criteria of PG admissions as per the degree program you choose.
The entrance exam is also a part of the admission process for some courses. On the University website, application forms are accessible so that interested candidates can easily download and fill out the form.
- In the UG admissions, the University only provides distance education for BA programs that are offered in around 12 subjects. PG admissions are made for MA, MSc, M.Com, and MBA in distance mode.
- Candidates’ eligibility for the UG programs is based on their 10+2 level of qualification where they must have passed the last examinations with an average score minimum.
- In PG courses students’ eligibility is based on the marks that have been secured by them in passing the bachelor’s last exam from a known University with at least 55% marks. Anyone applying for MBA will have to appear on the admission test.
- The fee or cost of registration at the University is INR 100.
Shivaji University Distance Education UG Admission.
Shivaji University offered only two programs BA and BCom at the UG level under distance learning mode. Admission to these courses for the academic session 2023-24 has started now. Individuals who are interested to get admission to any one of these courses must have passed the 12th board examination from any recognized board of senior secondary education in India.
BCom: The expanded form of BCom is Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of the course is 3 years. Students who want to enroll in the BCom course should have passed 12th class from any recognized board. The last date to apply for distance BCom admission is 30 September 2023 at Shivaji University.
BA: Bachelor of Arts is the full form of BA. This is a UG Degree that lasts for a duration of 3 years. No entrance exam is required for admission to BA distance course. Students who have completed their 12th-class education from any recognized board of education can apply for admission.
Shivaji University Distance Education PG Admission
Admission to the PG programs offered by Shivaji University through distance education mode to the courses MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, MCA, etc is completely based on merit. Applicants must have a UG degree to apply for any PG degree program from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have done their Bachelor’s in Sanskrit or their UG course with Sanskrit as a core subject with 50% scores from the university or recognized can apply for the course.
- Candidates that have cleared counselling will be able to gain admission.
- Math from a hon’ board or university with scores of a minimum of 50% can apply to the course after they clear their PG level entrance exam.
- Candidates will also have to go through the counselling session in the course.
- Aspirants aspiring for MA Hindi must have done Bachelor with Hindi as a core subject OR UG course with Hindi as a core subject OR BA Hindi (3 years).
- Aspirants must go by the counselling session to attain entry.
- A bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory subject must be required to make a candidate eligible to get Shivaji University distance education BA English admission.
- A minimum of 45-50% marks is required to make a candidate for admission.
Shivaji University ODL Application Form 2023
The application form for the academic session 2023-24 has been released by Shivaji University. University officials will update the official portal with admission announcements. To be eligible for admission to any UG or PG course offered at this university, students need to check the eligibility requirements mentioned above along with the courses.
Students should fill out the application form with all correct details according to their official documents. Student’s name, DOB, Contact Details, Father’s Name and other educational details must be correct. Required documents should be uploaded in the proper format.
Shivaji University Distance Education Application Process 2023
The candidate must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for any course before filling out an application form. To check the information related to their admission, exam, admit card, result, exam centre, etc., the candidate has to visit the official website of the university.
The main aim of Distance Education is to provide female classes to women who have remained needy because of social restrictions and domestic responsibilities. They provide Distance education at the doorsteps of the student with the help of E-Components such as Video, audio, CD, DVD, Online chat, Online Video, Video conferencing, etc.
- If the candidate wishes to apply for admission to this university, visit the university’s official website and fill out all required and correct information in the application form. The application form is available online only.
- The Entrance Examination Fee for each subject is Rs 200 which is to be presented in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour.
- Submit the application form and the Demand Draft to the related department, either by post, courier or in person.
- Students can also copy the program directory by paying a sum of Rs 100 to the university in cash or Demand Draft.
Shivaji University Distance Education Fee
- Only for the transfer certificate(for the distance learner candidates Rs. 50/-
- Migration certificate: Rs.100/-
- Migration and transfer certificate (combined): Rs. 150/-
- Postage (If required by the post): Rs. 30/-
Documents Required for Shivaji University Distance Education
- For the regular candidates’ application form with the last attending principal college signature.
- Transfer certificate photocopy.
- Last examination mark sheet.
- DD (Demand draft) or cash receipts.
- Envelop the university/ college address of 1cm*15 cm (If required by post).
Shivaji University Distance Education How to check results
- Visit the university’s official website.
- On the home page, move to the Menu page.
- On the menu page, click on the ‘Examination section.’
- After that, click on the Like of ‘online result.’
- Enter the university PNR and roll number.
- After filling in the details, check it properly, then click on the Search button.
- The result page will appear on the screen.
- Save and download it (If required).
Process of Selection
- Admission is made based on an entrance examination test conducted by the university itself.
- The total question asked in the entrance test is 100 and should be prepared based on marks obtained by candidates in the test and the qualifying examination.
- For the MBA course, marks for the test are 150, and the time duration of the test is 90 minutes.
Migration and Transfer Certificate
Move on to the official website of the university. Move on to the examination portal, click on the migration and transfer certificate, and then download it.
Shivaji University Distance Education Features
- Student Support Services
- Student Friendly courses
- Fixed scheme of examination and prompt declaration of result
Shivaji University Distance Education Courses
Shivaji University offers UG and PG distance courses in various specializations. The university also provides management distance programs for students. Here below, the distance courses list is given.
|6)||M.A. Political Science|
Shivaji University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli||Sangli, Maharashtra||1947||Private|
|Government College of Engineering, Karad||Karad, Maharashtra||1960||Government|
|DKTE Society’s Textile and Engineering Institute, Ichalkaranji||Ichalkaranji, Maharashtra||1982||Private|
|Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology, Sangli||Ashta, Maharashtra||1999||Private|
|Sanjay Ghodawat Group of Institutions, Kolhapur||Mangaonwadi, Maharashtra||2009||Private|
|KIT’s College of Engineering, Kolhapur||Gokul Shirgaon, Maharashtra||1983||Private|
|KE Society’s Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sangli||Uran Islampur, Maharashtra||1983||Private|
|DY Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Kolhapur||Kolhapur, Maharashtra||1984||Private|
|Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kolhapur||Pokhale, Maharashtra||1983||Private|
|Dr. JJ Magdum College of Engineering, Jaysingpur||Jaysingpur, Maharashtra||1992||Private|
|Adarsh Institute of Technology and Research Center, Sangli||Khambale Bhavani, Maharashtra||2008||Private|
|DY Patil Education Society’s DY Patil Technical Campus, Kolhapur||Talsande, Maharashtra||2011||Private|
|Yashwantrao Chavan School of Rural Development, Shivaji University, Kolhapur||Kolhapur, Maharashtra||2012||Government|
|Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering, Satara||Satara, Maharashtra||1983||Private|
|Sharad Institute of Technology, College of Engineering, Yadrav||Ichalkaranji, Maharashtra||2009||Private|
|Satara College of Engineering and Management, Satara||Kondhavli, Maharashtra||2009||Private|
|Sanjeevan Engineering and Technology Institute, Kolhapur||Panhala, Maharashtra||1992||Private|
|Padmabhooshan Vasantraodada Patil Institute of Technology, Sangli||Budhgaon, Maharashtra||1983||Private|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, Kolhapur||Morewadi, Maharashtra||2010||Private|
|Ashok Rao Mane Group of Institutions, Kolhapur||Vadgaon Kasba, Maharashtra||2009||Private|
|Dhananjay Mahadik Group of Institutions, Kolhapur||Vikaswadi, Maharashtra||2010||Private|
|Yashoda Technical Campus, Satara||Wade, Maharashtra||2011||Private|
|KIT’s Institute of Management Education and Research, Kolhapur||Gokul Shirgaon, Maharashtra||1994||Private|
|Genesis Institute of Technology, Kolhapur||Sadale, Maharashtra||2012||Private|
|Dnyanshree Institute of Engineering and Technology, Satara||Gajawadi, Maharashtra||2012||Private|
|Chhatrapati Shahu Institute of Business Education and Research, Kolhapur||Kolhapur, Maharashtra||1976||Private|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Sangli||Sangli, Maharashtra||1997||Private|
|Vivekanand College, Kolhapur||Kolhapur, Maharashtra||1964||Government|
|Venkateshwara Institute of Management, Sangli||Karamale, Maharashtra||–||Private|
|Vasantdada Patil Dental College, Sangli||Budhgaon, Maharashtra||1989||Private|
|The New College, Kolhapur||Kolhapur, Maharashtra||1971||Private|
|Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Pharmacy, Gadhinglaj||Mahagaon, Maharashtra||–||Private|
|Ideal Institute of Management, Kondigre||Kolhapur, Maharashtra||2010||Private|
|DES’s Chintamanrao Institute of Management Development and Research, Sangli||Sangli, Maharashtra||1996||Private|
|Abasaheb Garware Institute of Management Studies, Sangli||Sangli, Maharashtra||2011||Private|
Some other Distance University
Shivaji University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Centre for Distance Education, New Building, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India
- Phone: 0231-2609000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.