SGVU Distance Education 2023: Suresh Gyan Vihar University, abbreviated as SGVU, is helping students complete their education during their busy schedule in the most economical way. The University offers a fine number of courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels as a suitable alternative to on-campus teaching.
The distance education courses at SGVU can be divided into several domains, such as arts, commerce, business administration, journalism, and mass communication. The courses available at the university will improve students’ core competencies and practical education for better employment opportunities.
Students who are still thinking about why they should choose Suresh Gyan Vihar University for distance learning must read the following features.
- The University provides an “Online LMS” option that helps students to access courses, and materials online.
- Free Career Counselling.
- Learning Flexibility.
- Instant Student Support.
- Live Lectures, and Recorded Videos.
- Convenient Payment Method.
- SGVU distance education admission is ongoing for the 2023 academic session. Apply before the last date for admission. Click Here
- The admission portal is live now for all UG and PG distance programs at the Suresh Gyan Vihar University’s official website. Apply Now
The passage to admission for SGVU distance education courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels can be followed with the assistance of this article. Here, we will walk through the sections such as admission last date, fees, eligibility, mode of application form, etc., to reach and understand the admission process for SGVU-2023.
SGVU Distance Education 2023 Highlight
SGVU Distance Education Admission 2023
SGVU, Suresh Gyan Vihar University has commenced admission for the 2023 academic session. Admission for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as BA, BCom, BBA, MBA, MA, and MCom is ongoing. Applicants fill out the registration form before the deadline. The last date for admission is not announced by the University. Candidates read the proper guidelines carefully while filling out the registration form.
There shall be a chance of extensions in dates for admission— however, this includes an extra fee too. Candidates who want to avoid the late fee phenomenon for admission must submit the SGVU application form before the original date.
There is only one way to apply to SGVU courses, and that is online. The digital mode of the application can be accessed or reached at www.sgvu.distanceeducationschoo.com.
- The online application form fee of SGVU is 500 Indian rupees.
- SC/ST and PWD category of students should deposit 250 INR.
- Only valid academic scores will be considered for admission.
SGVU DDE Application Form 2023
Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) offers a distance education application form in an online format that can be accessed, and submitted before the admission deadline.
Eligible students can apply online by submitting the application form with 500 Indian rupees as fee through bank cards, internet banking, etc.
SGVU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The online admission process of Suresh Gyan Vihar University in the distance education mode contains registration and the submission of an admission form. Both can be learned in the upcoming bullets.
- To apply for admission at SGVU DDE, please visit www.sgvu.distanceeducationschoo.com
- Start registration by filling up, and completing the “Register Now” section.
- Please login the SGVU DDE admission account.
- Complete each mandatory section placed in the dashboard.
- Please cross-check SGVU DDE filled admission form.
- Save and proceed to go to “Payment Gateway”.
- Deposit fee.
- Do not forget to download the SGVU DDE form submission slip.
Document Requirement for Admission into SGVU Distance Education
- Qualification certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG).
- Address Proff (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
SGVU Distance Education Fee Structure
|Name of the Course||Duration||Per Year Fee (in Rs)|
|MBA in Finance Management||2 Years||42,500/-|
|MBA in Healthcare Management||42,500/-|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||42,500/-|
|MBA in Information Technology Management||42,500/-|
|MBA in Marketing Management||42,500/-|
|MBA in Operation and Production Management||42,500/-|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||42,080/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||40,900/-|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||53,000/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||42,000/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)||49,000/-|
Be the first to leave a review.