Sathyabama University Distance Education Admission 2023 : Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology has been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) from the 2020-21 session to offer distance education courses at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels.
The university offers opportunities for academic advancement in many different fields, including science, management, finance, and business administration. Students are well-prepared for academic success and are given the tools or skills they need to succeed in the professional world in Sathayabama CDOE courses.
There are numerous reasons why someone may apply for the Sathyabama distance education programs. Some can be learned in the following sections.
- Affordable, and career-oriented courses.
- Flexibility to study anytime.
- Consistent support.
- Live video lectures, and content availability.
- Regular organization visit for placement.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Sathyabama University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Students who are really interested in applying for Sathyabama distance learning courses in the academic year cycle for the 2023 session should go through the sections of this article entirely.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Admission 2023
Departments of visual communication, management studies, science, computer science, and commerce will aid Sathyabama CDOE in opening admissions for the undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. The admission process in the online mode will offer courses such as BCom, MSc Chemistry, MSc Mathematics, MSc Visual Communication, and MBA courses.
Admission may start in the last week of June for the 2023 academic year. University will accept applications online/offline before 30 July 2023.
Sathyabama University defines admission to its academic programs on merit. The university merit list is developed with marks from qualifying exams.
- The application form fee of Sathyabama CDOE is 500 Indian rupees.
- Payment of application form is the mandatory step to submit applications.
- Demand draft, debit/credit card, internet banking, etc., can be used to deposit Sathyabama CDOE fee.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Sathyabama University Distance application forms in the online and offline modes will open in the last week of June. The form should be submitted at the official admission portal or admission centre before 30 July 2023. Sathyama CDOE requires 500 Indian rupees for the application form. Aspirants must submit their filled application form before the original deadline to ignore late fee.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
In order to learn how the Sathyabama University DDE admissions process works, one has to see the sections below:
- Go at Sathyabama DDE official website.
- Find the online application option.
- Enter some basic information to create account.
- Login DDE admission account.
- Dashboard contains several empty sections.
- Kindly fill up the mandatory fields.
- Select the desired course from the drop down list.
- Pay fee and download the receipt.
Be the first to leave a review.