Rayalaseema University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: RUDE was established to offer various programs through Distance education. It is recognized by the Distance of Education Council (DEC). It has been Granted an A Grade Certification by the NAAC Constituted and UGC. It Leads to Conventional Degree, Post Graduate, and Research Courses as Well as Areas Like Geology, Pharmacy, Criminology & Forensic Science, Anthropology, and Computer Applications, Which Draw a Large Number of Students. It is a State University and a Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Results of UG 5th Semester of February 2022 session is currently online. Check Here
- Results of LLB Semester(III, V, VII, IX) are available on the website. Check Here
Rayalaseema University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rayalaseema University Distance Education|
|Location||Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC-DEB)|
Rayalaseema University Distance Education Courses & Eligibility
Rayalaseema University Distance Education is set up in Kurnool that offers various courses at the UG and PG levels in the distance Mode of the courses. The duration of the UG level course is 3-years, while the PG courses extend up to 2 years. The admission form to all of the UG and PG courses can be filled in offline mode only.
- For the B.Tech in Agri English, the students have to qualify for the entry exam of PAT held by the university, followed by counseling.
- The spot entry is to be held at the office of the director of entry.
- Aspirants that clear off their entry exam with valid scores are eligible.
- Aspirants that complete intermediate with sufficient scores attained are eligible.
- The scores of inter are very important to attain the course.
- The candidates that have done 45% scores Inter can apply only.
- Candidates need to clear off their entry exam before they apply to the course.
- Aspirants must have completed a BA English or bachelors in the core subject of English.
- Candidates must have gained valid scores to be on merit to attain eligibility for the MA English course.
Rayalaseema University Distance Education is committed to the highest standards of academic excellence and human values. the university offered a good educational environment devoted to the pursuit of knowledge, discovery, wisdom, and creativity.
|Online application will be available||May 2022 ( tentative)|
|Deadline for submitting Applications Form||June 2022|
Rayalaseema University Distance Education Admission 2022
Rayalaseema University offers distance education at various levels of education. It has earlier started teaching distance programs to the students who cannot take part in the regular learning classes. This type of learning is a good initiative for such candidates. Along with the UG degree programs the Rayalaseema University Distance Education also provides PG degree courses. Entrance to all the distance programs is based on Merit and students are simply evaluated through their performance in the last degree. Students can download their application forms using the online application portal of the University in online mode.
- In both the general and Hons categories, the UG courses being offered are BBM, BA, and B.Com. The admissions include entries for PG courses of MA, MSc, MCA, MBA, and M.Com.
- Each candidate willing for UG admissions needs to have an education of 10+2 with one of the similar subjects and studied at a known institute. There is a requirement of securing a 45% to 50% score in its last exam.
- On the other hand PG courses admissions, eligibility is to get accomplished a UG degree with a score in the average range between 50% to 55% on minimum.
- Students submitting the forms will have to submit INR 1000 as the application fee.
Rayalaseema University Distance Education UG Courses
Interested candidates to get an entry in Rayalaseema uni which offers many U.G programs via distance mode have to fill forms through offline mode. This university offers the following course mentioned here
Bachelors of Business Management (BBM), it is necessary for students to hold a passing certificate of class 12 from a widely known institute. It has a time frame of 3 years and the fee charged is INR 4300.
Bachelors of Arts (BA), completion of 10+2 is the basic requirement for qualifying to get admission. The fee is INR 4000 and the time period is 3 years.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), with the eligibility of HSC with a 50% score, this course is offered for 3 years. This has a fee of INR 4200.
BA(History, economics, political science, sociology)
- Eligibility for this course:10+2 stream (inter)
- Time: the period for this program is 3 years without any failure
- Choice mode based: it is based on a percentage of inter and marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the university
BA advanced Telugu
- TIME PERIOD: the degree can be completed in 3 years basically
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The candidates have a certificate of passing intermediate level exams from any known university
- SELECTION PROCESS: the candidates are enrolled in the university on the merit basis
Eligibility for this course:10+2 stream inter or equivalent
- TIME PERIOD: the minimum period of this degree is 3 years
- SELECTION PROCESS: the university grants admissions to the candidates on basis of the marks of the applicant in 10+2 exams
- DURATION: the time required is 3 years.
- Eligibility: intermediate is required to become eligible to apply for admission.
- Selection criteria: entry exam scores attained will be put as the main criteria of the course
- DURATION: 3 years of time must be put into the course
- Eligibility criteria: Only those who have cleared their inter will be eligible if they have attained 45% scores.
- Selection criteria: entry exam clearance and scores attained will be kept as the selection criteria
- Duration: 3 years of time must be put in
- Eligibility: the 10 + 2 level must have passed in order to apply for admission.
- Selection criteria: intermediate clearance of 45% scores
Rayalaseema University Distance Education PG Course
Masters of Science (MSc) is provided with a condition of completing the BSc degree in the relevant discipline. Students are selected who have obtained at least a 50% score in this degree. Its fee will be INR 4200.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), it’s a PG degree, a needed qualification is B.Com, BBA, BHM, BBM, or equivalent. The minimum score needed in this degree is about 50% minimum. Its course tuition fee is INR 4200.
Masters of Arts (MA), completing a degree of BA at bachelor’s level is necessary with a minimum qualifying score of 45% average, the fee structure is INR 3900.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), 2 years, BBA with 55% average aggregate score is eligibility, the fee is INR 14500.
- Eligibility: candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in English one of the subjects
- Time: The time required is 2 years without any failure
- Choice mode: merit will be based on a percentage of bachelor exam and marks obtained by the entrance exam conducted by the university
- Eligibility: candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Telugu one of the subjects
- Duration: 2 years are the duration for this course.
- Selection criteria; the merit of entry exam clearance will be kept as the preferred mode of the course
- Eligibility: candidate must have Bachelor’s degree
- Duration: 2 years are needed for completing this course.
- Selection criteria: merit and scores attained in the previous degrees are made as to the chosen mode.
- Eligibility: candidate must have Bsc in mathematics
- Duration: the time needed for this course is 2 years.
- Selection criteria: UG level scores will be kept as the selection criteria for the course
- Eligibility: candidate must have BCom/BBM/BA
(with work experience of two years after graduation at higher levels
- Duration: This course needs 2 years for completion
- Selection criteria: Applicants are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Rayalaseema University Distance Education Courses With Fees:
In the articles, students can check the courses of Rayalaseema University Distance Education, examination mode, fee structure, and time duration of the exam. If students have any types of doubt they can contact which is mentioned below.
|BA (Economics, Public Administration, Political Science)||3 years||Distance Mode||0.075 lakhs|
|B.Com (General)||3 years||Distance Mode||NA|
|B.Com (Computer Application)||3 years||Distance Mode||NA|
|BBM||3 years||Distance Mode||NA|
|D.Ed||1 year||Distance Mode||NA|
|B.Ed||2 years||Distance Mode||NA|
Affiliated Colleges of Rayalaseema University Distance Education :
|Osmania College, Kurnool||Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh||1947||Private|
|SVB Government Degree College, Kurnool||Banumukkala, Andhra Pradesh||1981||Government|
Rayalaseema University Distance Education Application Process
Rayalaseema University Distance Education offered various programs in distance mode. the application will be filled offline. the candidate must have filled the application form with a black or blue ballpoint pen properly as an incomplete application form will be rejected straightaway. after the completed application form should be submitted to the admission office only. The application form sends directly to the director, of distance education.
Candidate must be required have to send documents along with the application form for verification as well as records details
- Intermediate Pass Certificate for direct admission to Undergraduate course. Original Degree provisional/Convocation certificate for admission in master’s degree. along with 2 sets of attested Xerox copies.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Two Xerox copies of SSC or its equivalent.
The Candidate should have to pay both application fees such as application fees that are INR 2500 as well as course fees that are paid along with the filled-in application form. The candidate should directly pay all types of fees through a challan to DDE’s account of SBI of Hyderabad.
Address: Rayalaseema University Kurnool – 518007 Andhra Pradesh
Official Website: https://rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.