Periyar University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It was established in the year 1997. It is located in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. It is a state-type University. The University formed the Periyar Institute of Distance Education (PRIDE) in the year 2001 to impart distance education. Last date for submission of the completed online application is 30th June 2022.
- Candidates are selected based on minimum qualifications and first come, first served. SSC verification is required for some professional courses.
- PRIDE’s website has an application form. On its website, Pride offers an application form. The application form is also available in study centers and on campus. A print version costs INR 500 and a paid version costs INR 300 (download or buy).
The Periyar University covers Salem, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, and Namakkal.
- Courses like B.A, B.Com, M.A, M.Com, and MBA are offered by the Periyar Institute of Distance Education.
Periyar University Distance Education
Bachelors of Arts (BA), is a 3 years course, and requires 10+2 in Arts with a minimum of 45% score is mandatory. INR 7,100/- is the tuition fee.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), comes with a duration of 3 years, students must have passed 12th standard with mathematics and should have obtained 55% marks. Its cost is INR 8,500/-.
Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA), its time span is 3 years and is offered to applicants that have completed their intermediate with 50% score with major subjects of the computer. There is a fee of INR 8,000/-.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), a time of three years is required to complete this course after doing metric and intermediate (Commerce). The cost of tuition is INR 7,600/-.
Masters of Arts (Tamil), if a student has a qualification of BA in Tamil Literature then he/she is eligible and their marks must be 45% or more. The fee is INR 14,500/-.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), after doing BCA 50% of students are eligible to apply based on the merit criteria. The fee cost of MCA is INR 15,000/-.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), is a 2 years PG course, and the admission is provided to a BBA qualified candidate for Rs.16,200/-.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), B.Com/BBM with a 50% score is required to pursue this course. INR 15,500/- is going to be the course fee.
Periyar University Distance Education Latest Update:
- The online application form starting date was 31 March 2022.
- Last Date for PUCODE August 2022 exam application is dated 30th June 2022 and its exam fee payment last day will be 7th August 2022. Source
- Last Date of UICP August 2022 exam application is dated 30th June 2022 and its fee payment is going to be 7th July 2022. Click here to Verify
- The PU Online exam fee of June 2022 has been extended upto 30th June 2022. Click Here
Periyar University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Periyar University|
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Months After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 600/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|Established||September 17, 1997|
|Application Form||Rs. 450/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.700/-|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||0427 234 5520|
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022
The Punjabi University Distance Education admissions process has begun and students are invited to apply for the academic year 2022. A wide range of courses are offered under the streams of science, arts, and humanities. Distance learners can choose from a wide range of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. The University’s distance education programs have been approved and recognized by the Distance Education Bureau. The minimum time period for UG courses is 3 years and for PG courses is 2 years. Admissions to each distance course are usually based on the Merit type. PU has opened an online application system for making submissions easier.
- The courses in the category of UG are BPT, BHM, and BA. If anyone desires to get enrolled in PG courses then he/she can apply for the available courses like MCA, MSc, MA, MBA, M.Ed., and M.Com.
- Eligibility for the programs of UG is a 10+2 education that has been accomplished with a score of 50% minimum.
- Entry of students is totally depending on the score they have obtained in the last exam of bachelors. The admission exam is also taken in some courses.
- For General aspirants, the application fee is INR 1,000 and for reserved candidates, it is INR 700.
Periyar University Distance Education UG Admission
|BCom||Passed 10+2 in commerce background||–|
Periyar University Distance Education PG Admission
|MA||Graduation in any discipline||English|
|MCom||Passed any bachelor’s degree with commerce/accountancy as a subject||–|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||–|
|MSc||B .Sc. Mathematics degree with 40% of marks||Mathematics|
Periyar University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Both the online and offline modes are provided to the applicant to take admission to Periyar University.
- For access to the application forms of Periyar University kindly visit the website.
- Attach all the education-related documents along with the attaching passport size photographs.
- Hand over all the documents to the university.
- The form must be clearly filled out.
- The application form cost INR 300/-.
- Application form downloaded or achieved by posted costs INR 500/-
Faculty Members of Periyar University
|Faculty Name||Designation||Contact No.||E-Mail ID||Department|
|Prof. Dr. P. Kolandaivel||Vice-Chancellor||–||–||–|
|Dr. V. Vaithianathan||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Department of Economics|
|Dr. D. Janagam||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||Department of Economics|
|Dr. B. J. Geetha||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Department of English|
|Mrs. K. Sindhu||Assistant Professor||–||Ksr.email@example.com||Department of English|
|Dr. T. Palvannan||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Department of Biochemistry|
|Dr. M. Suriyavathan||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||Department of Biochemistry|
|Dr. K. Selvam||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Department of Botany|
|Dr. S. Lalitha||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||Department of Botany|
Periyar University Distance Education Post Graduate Courses
- MA Tamil
- MA History
- MA. Human Rights
- MA in Journalism & Mass Communication
- MA Public Administration
- MA in Political Science
Master Of Business Administration Fee Structure
|Sr. No.||Course||Course Code||Total|
|2.||MBA – International Business||PIB||20,000|
|3.||MBA – Banking Management||PBM||20,000|
|4.||MBA – Textile Management||PTM||20,000|
|5.||MBA – Marketing Management||PMM||20,000|
|6.||MBA – Finance Management||PFM||20,000|
|7.||MBA – Log. & Supply Chain Mgt||PLM||20,000|
|8.||MBA – Transport Management||PTR||20,000|
|9.||MBA – Hospital Management||PHO||20,000|
|10.||MBA – Hotel & Tourism Mgt||PHT||20,000|
|11.||MBA – Human Resource Mgt||PRM||20,000|
|12.||MBA – Airline & Airport Mgt||PAM||20,000|
Periyar University Distance Education (FAQs)
Q: What does Periyar university offer in distance education?
Ans: It offers the courses of M.Com, MA, BA English, BBA, MBA, BA Etc.
Q: When will the distance Education applications start?
Ans: They will start from the 1st week of July 2021.
Q: When would the admission process of PRIDE end?
Ans: It will be ending on the set last date of the 4th week of Sept 2022.
- Address: Periyar University, Periyar, Palkalai Nagar, Salem, Tamil Nadu 63601, India
- Contact No.: 0427-2345766, 2346268, 2346269
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.