NSOU Distance Education Admission 2024: Netaji Subhas Open University starts admission in Distance Education mode for all UG, PG, and PhD for the academic year 2024. The tentative date for admission in Distance Education mode is 29 Feb 2024*. All the students can apply online from the University’s official website at www.wbnsou.ac.in.
Netaji Subhas Open University, located in West Bengal, is the only state-open university in the locality that provides postgraduate programs through open and distance learning. The post-graduation course is available in many disciplines, including M.A., M.SC, M.COM, MSW, M.LIS, and much more. The minimum duration of the course is two years. Students should have a bachelor’s degree to be admitted to any P.G. course. The fee structure depends on the course specializations.
NSOU Distance Education Admission Latest Update: 06 February 2024
- NSOU starts admission for all UG, PG, and P.Hd courses in Distance Education mode.
- The last date will be 29 February 2024 for NSOU Distance Education Admission.
- All the students can apply from the official website of NSOU. Source
- NSOU starts Admission for BLIS and Advance Diploma Program (2nd Phase) in Distance Education mode. Source
Netaji Subhas Open University or NSOU is a distance education institute established on 25 November 1997. The UGC, NAAC, and DEB authorized, and accredited university located in Kolkata, West Bengal is providing quality education opportunities to aspiring students in various stream-designed courses.
Candidates will find numerous options in domains such as science, humanities, social sciences, professional studies, education, and vocational studies. NSOU admission process each academic year opens for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Netaji Subash Open University is obviously a good option to study the desired course in the most affordable, and standard manner. NSOU offers some excellent benefits to the students also- that we will point out in the following section.
- Student learning materials (SLM) can be obtained both offline and online.
- Live class, NSOU Web TV, and Web Radio are other positive factors.
- Numerous E-Resources are available such as model questions, and previous years’ question papers.
This article is going to help every individual who are interested in pursuing the distance education course at Netaji Subhas Open University. The candidates will be occupied with several important pieces of information such as admission updates, fees, last date, and eligibility to reach the phenomena of the admission process.
NSOU Distance Education Highlights
|Netaji Subhas Open University
|Sahapur P, West Bengal 712410
NSOU Distance Education Admission 2024
NSOU admission portal for fresh entries in the academic year 2024 session is going on. Applicants can submit applications online for BA, BSc, B.Com, and many other courses. The 2nd phase UG admission deadline is 29 Feb 2024.
There is no need for applicants to visit any regional center, learner support center, or the headquarters of NSOU at any stage of the admission process. There will be only an online application process for the completion of all admission formalities. Aspirants must score a minimum of a passing grade in the qualifying examination to be considered for admission into UG and PG programs.
- The enrollment and identity cum registration fee is 275 Indian rupees. The application form must be submitted with the prescribed and a 200 INR migration and annual development fee.
- Fees should be paid to NSOU directly through mobile internet banking, debit card, credit card, UPI, wallet, etc.
- NSOU will propose admission on qualifying exam marks and will not take scores of entrance tests for UG, and PG courses.
NSOU Distance Education Application Form 2024
The admission portal of NSOU is inviting candidates to fill out and submit the online application form for UG admissions. The distance education university will accept open course application forms before 29 Feb 2024.
NSOU online application forms for UG and PG courses cannot be accepted without the application fee. The application fee for the upcoming session is 275 Indian rupees. The amount can be paid with several online ways such as internet banking, UPI, wallet, cards, etc.
NSOU Admission Process 2024
The admissions procedure for courses at Netaji Subhas Open University is cleverly divided into several stages. To prevent errors from happening when filling out application forms, this section will attempt to explain the process in its entirety.
- Kindly go to the official website of NSOU (www.wbnsou.ac.in)
- Press “Admission” to visit the online application portal
- Register with personal/basic information
- Return to the NSOU login page
- Sign in to the account
- Fill out/complete the NSOU admission form
- Select courses
- Upload academic, and personal documents
- Please make sure the filled admission form is correct before saving
- Proceed to visit the payment gateway to deposit the fee
- Download the acknowledgment slip immediately.
Be the first to leave a review.