Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education 2023: Mother Teresa Women’s University opened the distance admission window for the 2023 session. Candidates looking for admission to various UG and PG programs should apply before the admission deadline.
The University is expected to close admission on 31 August 2023 (Tentative). The application forms for admission will be available on the website. Candidates must pay the registration fee of INR 350 to INR 500 for the online application form. This university provides UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses for eligible candidates. It is especially famous for its MA and MPhil degree programs.
- Mother Teresa Women’s University admission for the various UG and PG course is going on. Click Here
- The application form will be available on the official website. Apply now
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education|
|Location||Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2023
Mother Teresa Women’s University is now accepting admission forms in distance mode. Students can apply for admission to various UG and PG courses. Candidates who fill out the eligibility criteria can apply by 31 August 2023.
The University offers admission for UG/PG level degree courses in various streams like Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, etc.
- The University offers admissions for 3-year distance degree courses that are B.Com, BCA, BBA, and BA. It will also be offering admissions to the courses at the PG level, including M.Com, MCA, MBA, MSc, and MA.
- Eligibility to get enrolled in the UG distance courses is having the last degree in relation to the subject you are applying for, and the requirement of the minimum score is average.
- Obtaining a UG degree with the last exam qualified with more than 50% makes you eligible for PG admissions.
- The cost of the application fee for General and OBC candidates is INR 500, and for SC/ST candidates is INR 350.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Application Process
For all courses, a merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The university will select students based on their performance on the entrance test, so students must qualify for the entrance test and perform well.
- Interested candidates can apply the application form online and offline for the courses offered by DDE at their convenience.
- A prospectus with an application form can be obtained in person from any one of the education centers.
How to Apply?
Admission to this university is open twice a year; if you want to get Admission to MTWU, then follow the following criteria or procedure given below:
- To fill out the entry form, pay the registration fee.
- Visit the provided university site link to get access to the website.
- Make sure that all the papers you are providing are original or free from any query.
- Submit the form with your attached CV.
Documents Required for MTWU Distance Education
- Qualification Certificate
- Residential Proof
- ID Proof
- DOB Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
- College/School Leaving Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Courses Eligibility
|Name of the Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|MA Tamil||Any Bachelor Degree|
|MA Women’s Studies||Any Bachelor Degree|
|M.Com||B.Com/BA Corporate Secretary Ship/ BA Co-Operation/ BA Industrial Organization/ B.Sc. (Mathematics with Accountancy and|
|MA English||Any Degree|
|MA History||Any Degree|
|MBA (General)||Any Degree|
|MCA||Any Degree in Mathematics|
|BA History||+2 Pass|
|BA Music||+2 Pass|
|BA Tamil||+2 Pass|
|BA English||+2 Pass|
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||Any Degree|
|Tamil Pandit Training Course||10th Pass|
Objectives of Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education
- Expansion of higher education for women
- Provision of equal educational opportunity
- Fulfilling the educational gender gap
- Maudling the candidates for gainful employment
- Provision of opportunity for Higher Education to all sects of women
- Individual personality development
- Particular focus on profitable self-employment
- Lifelong and need-based education
Salient Features of Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education
- Affordable fees for the students
- Great opportunity for Eligible Women.
- The program syllabus is the same as a regular course.
- Programs are designed according to social and career needs.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Courses Duration with Fee.
|Course Name||Duration||Per Year Fee (Rs)|
|MA Tamil||2 Years||4000|
|MA Women’s Studies||2 Years||4000|
|MA English||2 Years||4000|
|MA History||2 Years||4000|
|MBA (General)||2 Years||10000|
|BA History||3 Years||2500|
|BA Music||3 Years||3000|
|BA Tamil||3 Years||2500|
|BA English||3 Years||2500|
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||1 Year||7500|
|Tamil Pandit Training Course||1 Year||7500|
Some Other Distance Education University
Mother Teresa University Contact Number and Address
- Address: Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal-624 101, Tamil Nadu.
- Contact Number: 04542-241122 / 04542-241685
Be the first to leave a review.