Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: A government university created in 1988, Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education offers distance learning. It is located in Kodaikanal. Students can find UG, PG courses in various fields such as Arts, Science, etc., at MTWU University; they can check their eligibility and apply for admission on a merit basis. Courses offered via distance learning offer direct access to any classes. It has extended its offers Diploma and Certificate programs to womens who work in NGOs, community health workers, and women involved in politics and other social activities.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education is a public state university providing the best platform for distance education. Application forms for admission are available online on the website, and you can pay the registration fee for the application form online. This university provides all degree courses and programs and is especially famous for its MA, and MPhil degree programs. It got success in achieving approval by UGC. It provides all the facilities to the students who got admission to this university.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- M.Phil (PT) List -I 2019-21 review meeting date has been scheduled for Botany. Check Here
- M.Phil (PT) List -II 2019-21 review meeting date has been scheduled for Tamil studies. Check Here
- M.Phil (PT) List -III 2019-21 review meeting date has been scheduled for computer science. Check Here
- Admission 2022 for certificate course in library and information science (C.L.I.Sc) has been opened. For more Click Here
- MTWU has published its Brochure 2022-23 at its website. Check Now
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education|
|Location||Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2022
Mother Teresa Women’s University has established a Directorate of Distance Education for providing multiple kinds of distance courses. There are various disciplines under which the University offers certificates, diplomas, and PG Diploma, UG, and PG degree programs. This is a state University and UGC has approved its distance learning programs. MTWU may conduct an entrance test for admission to the DDE study and also the merit-based criteria is followed. Admission of each candidate is made via observing his/her performance in the previous degree program. Through the offline mode, students can submit their application requests.
- The University offers admissions for 3-year distance degree courses that are B.Com, BCA, BBA, and BA. It will also be offering admissions to the courses at the PG level including M.Com, MCA, MBA, MSc, and MA.
- Eligibility to get enrolled in the UG distance courses is having the last degree in relation to the subject you are applying and the requirement of the minimum score is average.
- Obtaining a UG degree with the last exam qualified with more than 50% makes you eligible for PG admissions.
- The cost of the application fee for General and OBC candidates is INR 500 and for SC/ST candidates is INR 350.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MTWU University was offering admission for BA, BCA, B.Com, MBA/PGDM & MCA Courses. Candidates can check the date of entry by visiting the official website of the college. Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education provides various UG and PG-level regular and distance education-based courses. Admission is Open For Various UG & PG Courses for the current year 2022. The Directorate of Distance Education provides correspondence courses approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC).
The main motto of Distance Education provides the Job-Oriented Courses, which are helpful for Working Peoples, Housewives, and those who are unable to take the admission in the regular courses.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Application Process 2022
For all courses, a merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The university will select students based on their performance on the entrance test, so students must qualify for the entrance test and perform well.
- Interested, candidates can apply the application form online and offline for the courses offered by DDE at their convenience.
- A prospectus with an application form can be obtained in person from any one of the education centers.
How to Apply?
Admission to this university is open twice a year; if you want to get Admission to MTWU, then follow the following criteria or procedure given below:
- To fill the entry form, pay the registration fee.
- Visit the provided university site link to get access to the website.
- Make sure that all the papers you are providing are original or free from any query.
- Submit the form with your attached CV.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Objectives
- Expansion of higher education for women
- Provision of equal educational opportunity
- Fulfilling the educational gender gap
- Maudling the candidates for gainful employment
- Provision of opportunity for Higher Education to all sects of women
- Individual personality development
- Particular focus on profitable self-employment
- Lifelong and need-based education
- Affordable fees for the students
- Great opportunity for Eligible Women.
- The program syllabus is the same as a regular course.
- Programs are designed according to social and career needs.
MTWU University Distance Education Courses with Fees
|Name of the Course||Eligibility||Duration||Fee for the Course (Per Year)|
|MA Tamil||Any Degree||2 Years||4,000|
|MA Women’s Studies||Any Degree||2 Years||4,000|
|M.Com||B.Com/BA Corporate Secretary Ship/ BA Co-Operation/ BA Industrial Organization/ B.Sc. (Mathematics with Accountancy and||2 Years||4,000|
|MA English||Any Degree||2 Years||4,000|
|MA History||Any Degree||2 Years||4,000|
|MBA (General)||Any Degree||2 Years||10,000|
|MCA||Any Degree with Mathematics||2 Years||14,000|
|BA History||+2 Pass||3 Years||2,500|
|BA Music||+2 Pass||3 Years||3,000|
|B.Com||+2 Pass||3 Years||2,500|
|BA Tamil||+2 Pass||3 Years||2,500|
|BA English||+2 Pass||3 Years||2,500|
|BCA||+2 Pass||3 Years||8,000|
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||Any Degree||1 Year||7,500|
|Tamil Pandit Training Course||10th Pass||1 Year||7,500|
MTWU Contact Details
- Address: Kodaikanal-624 101, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone: 04542-241921
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Disclaimer: Mother Teresa Women’s University is not approved by DEB for the session 2022. This post is just for information purposes only.
Be the first to leave a review.