MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning 2023: MBA Shipping and Port Management is a PG program in the management stream offered for two years in distance mode. The commercial and managerial facets of the shipping and port sectors are the emphasis of this MBA program. It is intended to give students a thorough grasp of the management and operations of various sectors and the knowledge and abilities required to successfully lead and manage businesses in those industries.
Distance MBA in Shipping and Port Management covers logistics, supply chain management, global commerce, transportation, maritime laws, and business management ideas like finance, marketing, and strategic planning.
- DU SOL MBA admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- Amity University is accepting the MBA in Shipping and Port Management distance education admission for 2023. Apply Now
- Distance MBA admission is going on at Bhartidarshan University for the 2023 session. Click Here
- Distance Admission for the MBA program is going on at DY Patil University. Click Here
Before applying for the MBA Shipping and Port Management distance learning, applicants must verify their eligibility. Depending on the institution, the requirements for admission to this distance MBA program may change. However a few criteria are often anticipated for enrollment in this kind of program. The requirements include the following:
- The aspirant of distance MBA Shipping and Port Management should complete a minimum graduation level education (10+2+3) in any stream.
- At least 40% marks in the UG degree is a mandatory requirement for this MBA enrollment.
- Admission is mostly merit-based in all distance institutes.
Most distance institutes charge lower tuition fees for MBA Shipping and port Management distance learning. The average academic fee for this program in all these institutes ranges from INR 30,000 to 60,000 per year.
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Highlights
MBA Shipping & Port Management
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Graduation in any stream
40% in Graduation
INR 30,000 to INR 60,000
|Admission Basis||Direct Admission|
Operations Manager, Shipping Manager, Port Manager, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 9.5 LPA
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Admission 2023
MBA Shipping & Port Management distance education admissions close at different times depending on the university. Admission to this distance MBA program is going on at numerous Universities. Candidates can choose the university as per their choice. The application form can be found on their chosen university’s official website.
Students are advised to check the official website of the university to which they wish to apply for admission to this course in order to find out the last date on which they need to apply. As of the moment, most universities have begun accepting applications for distance MBA courses, including Amity University, LPU University, Sharda University, DY Patil University, and others.
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Eligibility Criteria
Various universities have different requirements for getting into MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning program. Students must meet the eligibility requirements to get into this distance MBA program.
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-known college or university in any relevant field.
- Applicants must have gotten at least a 50% on their graduation.
- Candidates must pass the required entrance exam. (It depend upon university requirement)
- However, work experience is highly preferred but optional.
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Admission Process 2023
The desired students willing to apply for this MBA program can do so through online and offline procedures. The online and easy procedure for applying for MBA Shipping and Port Management distance learning admission is given below:
- Visit the distance teaching institute website where you want to study this MBA course.
- Go to the online admission portal and register yourself by providing the necessary info.
- After getting the registration ID, log in to the portal and open the PG courses admission tab.
- Select the MBA Shipping and Port Management program and click on the Proceed button.
- An application form page will open and fill it accurately with educational and personal info.
- Pay the online fee and submit the application form.
Documents Required for Admission to MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning
- Qualification Certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG).
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Syllabus
Below are the Semester Syllabus Details of the MBA Shipping and Port Management program.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Principles Of Management For Masters||Marketing Management For Masters|
|Operations Research For Masters||Human Resource Management For Masters|
|Information System Management For Masters||Financial And Management Accounting For Masters|
|Managerial Economics For Masters||Retail Marketing & Branding For Masters|
|Business Communication For Masters||Organizational Behaviour For Masters|
|PRACTICAL||PROJECT PAPER – II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Economics of Shipping Practice and Management||Maritime Law|
|Shipping and Logistics Management||Shipping Finance|
|International Maritime Labour Law||Shipping Operation Management|
|Ports Management And Operations||Port Security Management|
|Ocean Container Transport Logistics||Global Supply Chain Management for Masters|
|PROJECT & VIVA||PROJECT & VIVA|
Advantages of MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning
- The candidates can save on travel and other costs by enrolling in distance MBA Shipping & Port Management.
- They can cover the syllabus of this MBA according to their favorite schedule.
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Scope
Educational Scope of Distance Learning MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning
Students have a variety of possibilities for additional study after finishing the MBA Shipping and Port Management distance learning course. Some advanced study courses are:
- Ph.D. Shipping and Port Management
- Ph.D. in Shipping Management
- Professional Certification Courses
Recruitment Areas For Distance MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning
Students with an MBA in Shipping and Port Management degree, earned through distance learning may work in management positions in shipping corporations and port authorities, among other professions in the shipping and port industries.
- Shipping Companies
- Logistics Firms
- Port Authorities
- Educational Institutes
MBA in Shipping & Port Management Salary
Students who are interested in pursuing this MBA program can earn a decent salary after completing it. Working professionals get a wide and great career scope in the future. They can work in The average salary package of the MBA program in shipping and port management ranges from INR 4 LPA – INR 9.5 LPA. This salary depends upon the experience and skills of a candidate.
Top 10 Colleges For Distance Learning
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- University of Mysore
- Chandigarh University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Annamalai University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.