MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning : MBA Shipping and Port Management is a PG program in the management stream offered for two years in distance mode. The commercial and managerial facets of the shipping and port sectors are the emphasis of this MBA program. It is intended to give students a thorough grasp of the management and operations of various sectors and the knowledge and abilities required to successfully lead and manage businesses in those industries.
Distance MBA in Shipping and Port Management covers logistics, supply chain management, global commerce, transportation, maritime laws, and business management ideas like finance, marketing, and strategic planning.
- Distance Admission for the MBA program is going on at DY Patil University. (Click Here)
- Distance MBA admission is going on at Bhartidarshan University for the 2023 session. (Click Here)
- IGNOU has started Distance MBA admission for the 2023 session. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
Before applying for the MBA Shipping and Port Management distance learning, applicants must verify their eligibility. Depending on the institution, the requirements for admission to this distance MBA program may change. But a few criteria are often anticipated for enrollment in this kind of program. The requirements include the following:
- The aspirant of distance MBA Shipping and Port Management should complete minimum graduation level education (10+2+3) in any stream.
- At least 40% marks in the UG degree is a mandatory requirement for this MBA enrollment.
- Admission is mostly merit-based in all distance institutes.
Most distance institutes charge lower tuition fees for MBA Shipping & Port Management distance learning. The average academic fee for this program in all these institutes ranges from INR 30,000 to 60,000 per year.
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Highlights
MBA Shipping & Port Management
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Graduation in any stream
40% in Graduation
INR 30,000 to INR 60,000
|Admission Basis||Direct admission|
Operations Manager, Shipping Manager, Port Manager, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 9.5 LPA
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Admission Process
The desired students willing to apply for this MBA program can do so through online and offline procedures. The online and easy procedure for applying for MBA Shipping and Port Management distance learning admission is given below:
- Visit the distance teaching institute website where you want to study this MBA course.
- Go to the online admission portal and register yourself by providing the necessary info.
- After getting the registration id, log in to the portal and open the PG courses admission tab.
- Select MBA Shipping and Port Management program and click on proceed button.
- An application form page will open, and fill it accurately with educational and personal info.
- Pay the online fee and submit the application form.
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Syllabus
Below is given the Semester wise Syllabus Detail of MBA Shipping and Port Management program.
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|2||OPERATIONS RESEARCH FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|3||INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|4||MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|5||BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||MARKETING MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|2||HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|3||FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|4||RETAIL MARKETING & BRANDING FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|5||ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR FOR MASTERS||2ND SEM|
|6||PROJECT PAPER – II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Economics of Shipping Practice and Management||3RD SEM|
|2||Shipping and Logistics Management||3RD SEM|
|3||International Maritime Labour Law||3RD SEM|
|4||Ports Management And Operations||3RD SEM|
|5||Ocean Container Transport Logistics||3RD SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Maritime Law||4TH SEM|
|2||Shipping Finance||4TH SEM|
|3||Shipping Operation Management||4TH SEM|
|4||Port Security Management||4TH SEM|
|5||Global Supply Chain Management for Masters||4TH SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||4TH SEM|
Advantages of MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning
- The candidates can save on travel and another cost by enrolling in distance MBA Shipping & Port Management.
- They can cover the syllabus of this MBA according to their favorite schedule.
MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance Learning MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning
Students have a variety of possibilities for additional study after finishing the MBA Shipping and Port Management distance learning course. Some advanced study courses are:
- PhD Shipping and Port Management
- PhD in Shipping Management
- Professional Certification Courses
- Recruitment Areas For Distance MBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Learning
Students with an MBA in Shipping and Port Management degree, earned through distance learning, may work in management positions in shipping corporations and port authorities, among other professions in the shipping and port industries.
- Shipping Companies
- Logistics Firms
- Port Authorities
- Educational Institutes
Top 10 Colleges For Distance Learning
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- University of Mysore
- Chandigarh University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Annamalai University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.