MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission: MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission is taught at the masters level, and its duration is almost two years and comprises four semesters. It includes learning management techniques and marketing strategies to promote the products and services of an organization in rural areas. This course has been designed in recent years to be studied in distance mode so that financially unstable students can complete their studies.
MBA Rural and Marketing Management offer career opportunities to its learners by offering them specialties in related sectors. Through this course, students get specialties in subjects of the Indian financial system, e-commerce, managerial economics, research methodology, rural society & institutions, agri-business, and others.
- Distance Admission for the MBA program is going on at DY Patil University. (Click Here)
- Amity University has started the admission for the MBA program candidates can apply before the last date. Apply Now
- LPU has started the MBA distance education admission for the 2023 academic session, candidates can apply before the last date. Click Here
The main idea behind offering MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance courses in distance mode is to offer learning ease to students. Students can pursue this course after meeting the criteria provided:
- For each candidate, acquiring a graduation degree is necessary to be eligible for studying this course.
- A minimum score of 40 percent in the qualifying exam of the last degree is required for all candidates.
Numerous educational institutes offer MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education course, and to pursue this course, students will have to pay a fee of INR 28,000 to 59,000 in a year.
MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission Highlights
MBA in Rural & Marketing Management
Graduation in any discipline
40% in graduation
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course level||PG Level|
INR 28,000 to 59,000
Consultant, Sales Manager, Business Development manager, etc.
INR 5.5 LPA to INR 8.5 LPA
MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Most of the distance education institutes or universities have opened their admission windows for distance MBA Rural and Marketing Management courses for the session 2023 such as IGNOU, Annamalai, TNOU, KKHSOU, VMOU, UOU, AU SDE, Crescent Institute for distance education, and more. Aspirants who are interested to apply for admission to this distance education programme need to visit the official site of the university to which they want to apply.
MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission Process
There is an online and offline methods for applying to the distance MBA Rural and Marketing Management course. It is necessary to apply online mode through the website.
- It is mandatory to enter the online application portal.
- At the online portal, the first step will be registration.
- Students will get a registration ID to fill out the form.
- Before filling out the form, students will have to read the form.
- It will also be required to pay the fee for application before submission.
- After fee payment, upload its receipt and other documents.
- In the end, students will submit the form and get their enrollments.
Advantages of MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission
- For multiple tasks, the capacity of students is enhanced.
- There can be chosen convenient time to take the lectures.
- Students will have entire control over their results.
- One can repeat the lectures several times.
- A student can approach other students to get help in their studies.
MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles and Practices of Rural Management||1ST SEM|
|2||FINANCIAL SERVICES||1ST SEM|
|3||Computer Applications||1ST SEM|
|4||Managerial Economics||1ST SEM|
|5||Business Communication||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Introduction to Rural Development||2ND SEM|
|2||Human Resource Management||2ND SEM|
|3||Financial Management||2ND SEM|
|4||Rural Markets and Marketing Management||2ND SEM|
|5||Organizational Behaviour||2ND SEM|
|6||PROJECT PAPER – II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||MARKETING MANAGEMENT||3RD SEM|
|2||Rural Development Models||3RD SEM|
|3||Strategic Management for Rural Industries||3RD SEM|
|4||Strategies for Sustainable Rural Development||3RD SEM|
|5||BUSINESS LAW||3RD SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA I||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Industry and Agri-Business||4TH SEM|
|2||Watershed Management||4TH SEM|
|3||Organizational Behaviour||4TH SEM|
|4||Rural Entrepreneurship Development||4TH SEM|
|5||Advertising and Sales Promotion||4TH SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA II||4TH SEM|
MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission Scope
- Academic Scope of Distance MBA Rural and Marketing Management
Many students opt for the MBA Rural and Marketing Management distance program because of the opportunities in the field of higher learning. This course will help students to get a specialty in any related subject at the research level.
Students who earn this distance degree will be eligible to pursue doctoral programs related to their field. After completing the distance MBA Rural and Marketing Management course, students can pursue the following courses:
- Ph.D. in Rural and Marketing
- Ph.D. in Marketing Management
- Ph.D. in Rural Management
- Jobs for Distance MBA Rural and Marketing Management
MBA Rural and Marketing Management distance degree helps individuals to acquire related job positions in several recruiting areas. The list of a few of the popular MBA Rural and Marketing Management jobs is given below:
The list of some popular MBA Rural Marketing jobs is as follows-
- Business Development Manager
- Rural Development Officer
- National Sales Development Manager
- Research Officer
Top 10 Colleges For Distance Learning
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- University of Mysore
- Chandigarh University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Annamalai University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.