MBA Material Management Distance Education Admission 2023: MBA in Material Management through distance mode is a two-year PG program in the management stream. The management of the flow of materials and commodities within a company is the primary focus of the MBA Material Management distance learning course. The curriculum blends knowledge of supply chain management, logistics, and inventory control with business concepts and practices.
Supply chain management, logistics, inventory control, procurement, and project management are frequently studied in the distance learning MBA in material management. In order to develop their practical knowledge and experience, students are also given a chance to take part in internships or other learning activities.
- 20 October 2023 is the end date to fill out and complete the application form process for DU SOL MBA Admission 2023-24. Students who are curious to apply must submit it before the deadline. Click Here
- Admissions for the Pondicherry University DDE MBA distance learning program have begun, and students can apply online before 31 August 2023. Source
- On the official website of DDE SRM, students can apply for MBA distance education admission until 31 August 2023. Source
- NIMS has accepted the admission form for the MBA in Material Management distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply before the last date. Click Here
- Amity University has started the MBA in Material Management admission in distance education mode for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
You will normally have to fulfill certain eligibility standards and go through a certain application procedure in order to be admitted into a distance MBA Material management program. For a distance MBA in material management program, the following general requirements must be met:
- Before applying to the MBA Material Management distance mode program, you should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream (BBA, BSc, BE, BTech, etc.).
- The applicant must have a minimum of 40% marks secured to be eligible for this MBA program.
- Enrollments in this distance MBA are merit-based.
Most institutes in India are offering this MBA program at affordable tuition costs. The average academic cost for MBA Material Management distance education ranges from INR 22,000 to 75,000 annually.
MBA Material Management Distance Education Highlights
MBA Material Management
|Course Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s degree in any stream
40% marks required
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
INR 22,000 to 75,000
Plant manager, Purchase manager, Inventory manager, etc.
INR 3.9 LPA to INR 7.8 LPA
MBA Material Management Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for distance learning MBA in Material Management at various distance institutes in India is online as well as offline. The online application process for this MBA program is given:
- Visit and Navigate the admission portal of the institute in which you want to get enrollment in MBA Material Management
- Get registered with the online admission portal and obtain a login id.
- Sign in to the portal with your registered ID and select MBA admissions.
- Choose the MBA Material Management program and click on Proceed.
- An application form containing various cells will open and fill in all necessary data in it.
- Pay the application fee for this MBA and submit its voucher along with the application.
MBA Material Management Distance Learning Benefits
- The applicants for the MBA Material Management Distance Education can save money through distance learning.
- The syllabus of this MBA program can be covered according to the own speed of students.
- The best benefit of MBA Material management in distance learning is that students can take classes from anywhere at any time.
MBA Material Management Distance Education Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Accounting for Managers||1ST SEM|
|2||OPERATIONS RESEARCH FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|3||INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|4||MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
|5||BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FOR MASTERS||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||2ND SEM|
|2||Material Production Management||2ND SEM|
|3||Business Process Modelling||2ND SEM|
|4||Business Policy and Strategic Management||2ND SEM|
|5||Material Production Planning and Control||2ND SEM|
|6||PROJECT PAPER – II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Packaging and Distribution Management||3RD SEM|
|2||Business Statistics||3RD SEM|
|3||Logistics and Supply Chain Management||3RD SEM|
|4||Purchasing and Supply Chain Management||3RD SEM|
|5||Materials and Stores Management||3RD SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT||4TH SEM|
|2||Export ImportTrade and Documentation||4TH SEM|
|3||Service Operations Management||4TH SEM|
|4||Distribution Planning and Control||4TH SEM|
|5||Global Supply Chain Management for Masters||4TH SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||4TH SEM|
Scope of MBA Material Management Distance Education
Scope of the MBA Material Management Distance Education
After finishing the MBA Material Management Distance Education course, you have a variety of options for continuing your education. Your professional objectives and interests, together with the resources and time you have available, may influence these alternatives. Following the completion of an MBA in Material Management distance mode, some opportunities for further education include:
- MLSCM (Master of Logistics & Supply Chain)
- Executive MBA
Recruitment Area For MBA Material Management Distance Education
Graduates of a distance MBA in Material Management program could be qualified for a range of material management-related jobs. Some popular job areas are:
- Supply chain management
- Educational Institutes
Top 10 Colleges For Distance Learning
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Annamalai University
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- University of Mysore
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
More Distance MBA Programs
Be the first to leave a review.