MBA Hospital Management Distance Education: MBA Hospital Management provides a 2-year program, admission is through competitive exams, top colleges include Amity University, and eligibility criteria involve a graduation degree with specified marks and successful entrance exam performance. interested applicants are encouraged to explore the diverse range of programs offered and delve into the unique features of the Undergraduate Curriculum Framework (UGCF).
MBA in HM is a 2-year postgraduate course focusing on the effective management of hospitals and healthcare facilities. Covering areas such as marketing, finance, supply chain, and human resources, the program spans 4 semesters.
Students must undergo popular MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, or GMAT. Successful performance in these exams determines admission, with colleges considering exam scores for selection. Institutions offering MBA Hospital Management include IMTS, Amity University, LPU, and WC University. Comprehensive information on MBA courses is available here.
Eligibility requirements for the MBA in Hospital Management include a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/other backward classes) from a recognized university. Additionally, candidates must qualify in MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, or CMAT.
- DU SOL MBA admission for the 2023 session is going on. Candidates must apply before 20 October 2023. (Click Here)
- Kurukshetra University has started the admission for MBA distance education for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- LPU University has started its admission portal for Distance MBA Program 2023, fill out the admission form before the last date. Apply Now
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University MBA Distance course admission has started for the 2023 academic session; candidates can apply before the last date. Click here
- IGNOU Distance MBA admission has begun for the July session of 2023. Candidates looking to apply for admission can apply till 20 October 2023 (Click Here).
MBA Hospital Management distance education program would be pursued by applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree in the same field or equivalent and for admission to Distance MBA HM universities eligibility must match.
- The mandatory qualification for the candidates to be eligible for the course is graduation in a related field.
- The minimum score of students in their last academic performance must be above 50%.
- Some institutes, such as IGNOU, may organize OPENMAT for admission.
Candidates who are planning to enroll for the Master of Business Administration in Hospital Management course for session 2023-24 and find the fees. So, If we talk about the Fee Structure of the course, then It varies from university to university. However, the average fee for the MBA Hospital Management course ranges from Rs 13,000/- to Rs 62,000/-.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Hospital Management|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 25,000 to INR 40,000 per year
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MBA Hospital Management Admission Process 2023
Candidates can submit applications form for MBA Distance in Hospital Management course admission 2023 session online or offline. Candidates should apply from the official website.
- Applying online will require the candidates to open the website.
- The application portal on the website will require students to register as new students.
- After the registration step, students will be asked to fill out the form.
- The complete instructions for filling out the form will be given within the form.
- It will also be required to upload the related documents into the form.
- The application fee must be paid online, and its receipt must be uploaded.
- Finally, the form will be submitted, and confirmation will be provided in an email.
Advantages of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
- The course imparts important managerial skills to the students.
- Students get more time to stimulate their activities apart from the syllabus.
- A most flexible time and place can be chosen for taking classes.
- Students can remain focused on their objectives to get better results.
- It will provide an ease to approach other students.
Distance MBA Hospital Management Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||1ST SEM|
|2||Marketing Management||1ST SEM|
|3||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||1ST SEM|
|4||Managerial Economics||1ST SEM|
|5||Foreign Language||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Human Resource Management||2ND SEM|
|2||Marketing Strategy and Applications||2ND SEM|
|3||Health Policy and Administration||2ND SEM|
|4||Materials Management||2ND SEM|
|5||Organisation and Administration of Clinical Services||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Business Policy and Strategic Management||3RD SEM|
|2||Quality management||3RD SEM|
|3||Pharmaceutical Management||3RD SEM|
|4||Health Education and Communication||3RD SEM|
|5||Legislation for Health and Hospital||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Hospital Architecture, Planning, And Design||4TH SEM|
|2||Health Laws & Policies||4TH SEM|
|3||Bio-Sciences & Epidemiology||4TH SEM|
|4||Financing of Health Services||4TH SEM|
|5||Environment Management and Ethics in Business||4TH SEM|
Educational Scope after Distance MBA Hospital Management
The educational Scope after completing the distance MBA Hospital Management course is wide. It allows the candidates to pursue higher learning, even research-level studies.
The course will provide a stepping stone to the candidates for pursuing the Ph.D. programs.
A few popular courses to be pursued after this course are given:
- Ph.D. in Hospital Management
- Ph.D. in HR Management
- Ph.D. in Healthcare Management
Recruitment Area for Distance MBA Hospital Management
After completing Distance MBA in Hospital Management course, Students will able to join various fields and higher positions. Some of the best job profiles are mentioned below.
- Hospital Administrator
- HR Recruiter
- Blood Bank Administrator
- Medical Director
- Healthcare Finance Manager
Top Distance University List
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.