MBA Hospital Management Distance Education: MBA Hospital Management Distance Education provides a learning opportunity at the PG level by covering a minimum duration of 2 years. This course includes learning about management strategies for running the business of a healthcare facility or related areas, as the course is offered in distance mode, which is the reason why most students choose to study this course.
This course includes learning of various subjects that will provide specialties to students in a specific area. Its syllabus includes a variety of subjects, are business statistics, business laws, managerial economics, hospital planning, legislation for health and hospital, etc.
- The distance MBA admission window will open soon at Kurukshetra University.
- IGNOU Distance MBA is going on for the 2023 session. The last date to Apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- AMITY University will soon open its admission portal for Distance MBA Program 2023.
MBA Hospital Management in distance mode can be opted for by students who completed their graduation; however, the complete eligibility criteria are given below:
- The mandatory qualification for the candidates to be eligible for the course is graduation in a related field.
- The minimum score of students in their last academic performance must be above 50%.
- Some institutes, such as IGNOU, may organize OPENMAT for admission.
The distance MBA Hospital Management tuition fee varies from INR 13500 to 61000 per year in most distance colleges or Universities.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Hospital Management|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 25,000 to INR 40,000 per year
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MBA Hospital Management Admission Process 2023
In order to apply for the MBA Hospital Management distance course, students can use the offline or online system of application. It is recommended to apply through the website of a related university.
- Applying online will require the candidates to open the website.
- The application portal on the website will require students to register as new students.
- After the registration step, students will be asked to fill out the form.
- The complete instructions for filling out the form will be given within the form.
- It will also be required to upload the related documents into the form.
- The application fee must be paid online, and its receipt must be uploaded.
- Finally, the form will be submitted, and confirmation will be provided in an email.
Advantages of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
- The course imparts important managerial skills to the students.
- Students get more time to stimulate their activities apart from the syllabus.
- A most flexible time and place can be chosen for taking classes.
- Students can remain focused on their objectives to get better results.
- It will provide an ease to approach other students.
Distance MBA Hospital Management Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||1ST SEM|
|2||Marketing Management||1ST SEM|
|3||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||1ST SEM|
|4||Managerial Economics||1ST SEM|
|5||Foreign Language||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Human Resource Management||2ND SEM|
|2||Marketing Strategy and Applications||2ND SEM|
|3||Health Policy and Administration||2ND SEM|
|4||Materials Management||2ND SEM|
|5||Organisation and Administration of Clinical Services||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Business Policy and Strategic Management||3RD SEM|
|2||Quality management||3RD SEM|
|3||Pharmaceutical Management||3RD SEM|
|4||Health Education and Communication||3RD SEM|
|5||Legislation for Health and Hospital||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Hospital Architecture, Planning And Design||4TH SEM|
|2||Health Laws & Policies||4TH SEM|
|3||Bio-Sciences & Epidemiology||4TH SEM|
|4||Financing of Health Services||4TH SEM|
|5||Environment Management and Ethics in Business||4TH SEM|
Educational Scope after Distance MBA Hospital Management
The educational Scope after completing the distance MBA Hospital Management course is wide. It allows the candidates to pursue higher learning, even research-level studies.
The course will provide a stepping stone to the candidates for pursuing the Ph.D. programs.
A few popular courses to be pursued after this course are given:
- Ph.D. in Hospital Management
- Ph.D. in HR Management
- Ph.D. in Healthcare Management
Recruitment Area for Distance MBA Hospital Management
The MBA Hospital Management Distance Education makes students eligible for work in various top positions. Among the most renowned jobs having high salaries, some are given:
- Hospital Administrator
- HR Recruiter
- Blood Bank Administrator
- Medical Director
- Healthcare Finance Manager
Top Distance University List
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.