MBA Banking Distance Education: Distance MBA in banking is a PG course offered with two years duration. This MBA program strongly emphasizes on banking and financial aspects. With the help of this PG course, students will have a thorough grasp of the banking as well as the financial sector and the abilities and information necessary to succeed in a leadership position.
Common subjects covered by distance banking MBA include financial analysis, risk management, financial modeling, investment banking, and leadership. This study program also cover corporate finance, accounting, and marketing. Numerous courses also provide possibilities for students to participate in internships or other forms of experiential learning, giving them a chance to work directly in the banking sector.
- IGNOU Distance MBA Banking Admission is going on for the 2023 session. The last date to Apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Distance MBA Banking admission window is open at SGVU University. (Click Here)
- AMITY University will soon open its admission portal for Distance MBA Banking Program 2023.
The desired applicants for distance learning MBA banking must verify their eligibility requirements before applying for it. Most universities may need applicants to complete specific requirements in order to be eligible for admission to an MBA banking program, which may include:
- The applicants of MBA banking distance program must have a bachelor degree in a related discipline.
- Most institutes require a minimum of 40% marks aggregate in Bachelor’s degree for admission.
- Enrollments in this MBA course are based on marks secured by the applicant in the Bachelor course.
MBA banking distance education is cost-friendly. The average academic tuition fee charged for students of this MBA rises from INR 12,000 to 54,300 per annum.
MBA Banking Distance Education Admission Highlights
MBA in Banking
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s in any related discipline
40% in bachelor’s
|Fees||INR 12,000 to 54,300|
|Education Mode||Distance mode|
|Job Roles||Bank Manager, Branch Manager, Clerk, etc.|
INR 4.5 LPA – INR 8.5 LPA
MBA Banking Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process for distance MBA banking is primarily online. Some institutes may accept offline applications. The online procedure for applying for distance MBA banking at various institutes are:
- Visit the Website of the institute in which you want to study MBA banking
- Open the admission portal of the institute
- Register with portal
- After registration, log in and navigate the PG Management program’s admissions.
- Select MBA banking Distance.
- Fill out the application form for this MBA and also pay the online application fee.
- Submit the MBA banking application form.
MBA Banking Distance Education Advantages
- The student of MBA banking distance education can save money through this course.
- Enrolled students will have time management, and they can learn the technique at their own speed.
- This distance MBA program is also providing learning flexibility to its students.
MBA Banking Distance Education Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Detais
|1||Principles of Management||1ST SEM|
|2||Applied Operations Research & Statistics||1ST SEM|
|3||Computer Application In Business||1ST SEM|
|4||Managerial Economics||1ST SEM|
|5||Business Communication||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Marketing Management||2ND SEM|
|2||Human Resource Management||2ND SEM|
|3||Financial Management||2ND SEM|
|4||Law and Ethics in Business Environment||2ND SEM|
|5||ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR||2ND SEM|
|6||PROJECT PAPER – II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Indian Economy||3RD SEM|
|2||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||3RD SEM|
|3||Advanced Accounts||3RD SEM|
|4||Statistical Method||3RD SEM|
|5||Bank management and financial services||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Modern Banking In India||4TH SEM|
|2||Services Marketing||4TH SEM|
|3||Legal Aspects of Business||4TH SEM|
|4||Management and Financial Institutions||4TH SEM|
|5||International Banking||4TH SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||4TH SEM|
MBA Banking Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MBA in Banking
Students of this MBA program can choose higher study or job after completing it. There are a number of options for pursuing higher education after earning an MBA in banking. Some possibilities include the following:
- PhD Banking
- Diploma banking
- Executive MBA
- PG Diploma
- MBA Banking Distance Education Jobs
Graduates with MBA in banking through distance learning can work in a variety of positions in the financial sector. Such graduates can pursue careers in these areas:
- Human Recourses
- Operations Management
- Investment Banks
- Asset Management Firms
- Financial Consulting areas
- Educational Institutes
Top Distance University List
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.