MBA Banking Distance Education: The Distance MBA banking is a PG course offered with two years duration. This MBA program strongly emphasizes banking and financial aspects. With the help of this PG course, students will have a thorough grasp of banking as well as the financial sector and the abilities and information necessary to succeed in a leadership position.
MBA Banking Distance Education, spanning 1 to 2 years, involves a distance education format with fees ranging from Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,50,000. The approval by UGC-DEB ensures quality in both online and ODL learning modes.
Comprehensive exploration of Banking with the Online MBA in Banking & Finance Management. This two-year postgraduate program, approved by UGC-DEB for online and ODL modes, peoples work in into critical aspects such as cybercrimes, anti-money laundering, and fraud management.
The MBA course, addressing crucial areas in management studies, opens doors to lucrative professional opportunities. Candidates, eligible with a relevant graduation degree, curriculum covering financial management, national finance, and corporate finance.
This program’s core subjects include Money and Banking, Bank Management, Financial Risk Management, Management Control Panel, National and International Finance, offering theoretical and practical knowledge.
Online MBA in Banking and Finance Management is the ideal pathway. Seize the opportunity to gain both theoretical insights and practical skills in this highly valued area of specialization, shaping a rewarding career in the dynamic fields of banking and finance.
Financial analysis, risk management, financial modeling, investment banking, and leadership is typical topics covered by a distance banking MBA. This academic program also covers accounting, marketing, and corporate finance. Additionally, many courses allow students to take part in internships or other kinds of experiential learning, providing them the chance to work directly in the banking industry.
- DU SOL distance education admission is going on. The admission deadline is 20 October 2023. (Click Here)
- NIMIMS has started the admission for MBA in distance. It is expected month of closing admission in June 2023.
- Distance MBA Banking admission window is open at SGVU University. (Click Here)
- Lovely Professional University has opened its admission portal for Distance MBA Banking Program 2023. Apply Now
- MBA distance education admission is going on at IGNOU for the 2023 July session. Candidates must apply before 20 October 2023. (Click Here)
The applicants for distance MBA admission in banking must check the eligibility requirements before applying for it. Most universities may need applicants to complete specific requirements in order to be eligible for admission to an MBA banking program, which may include:
- The applicants of the MBA banking distance program must have a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Most institutes require a minimum of 40% marks aggregate in a Bachelor’s degree for admission.
- Enrollments in this MBA course are based on marks secured by the applicant in the Bachelor course.
MBA banking distance education is cost-friendly. The average academic tuition fee charged for students of this MBA rises from INR 12,000 to 54,300 per annum.
MBA Banking Distance Education Admission Highlights
MBA in Banking
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s in any related discipline
40% in bachelor’s
|Fees||INR 12,000 to INR 54,300|
|Education Mode||Distance mode|
|Job Roles||Bank Manager, Branch Manager, Clerk, etc.|
INR 4.5 LPA – INR 8.5 LPA
MBA Banking Distance Education Admission Process
In India, Numerous Universities provide admission for the MBA in Banking course via distance education mode both online and offline. Students who want to take admission can follow the given steps and complete the application form with the correct details before the deadline.
- Visit the Website of the institute in which you want to study MBA banking
- Open the admission portal of the institute
- Register with portal
- After registration, log in and navigate the PG Management program’s admissions.
- Select MBA banking Distance.
- Fill out the application form for this MBA and also pay the online application fee.
- Submit the MBA banking application form.
MBA Banking Distance Education Advantages
- Students can get the same knowledge of the distance MBA program and save money.
- Enrolled students will have time management, and they can learn the technique at their own speed.
- This distance MBA program is also providing learning flexibility to its students.
MBA Banking Distance Education Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles of Management||1ST SEM|
|2||Applied Operations Research & Statistics||1ST SEM|
|3||Computer Application In Business||1ST SEM|
|4||Managerial Economics||1ST SEM|
|5||Business Communication||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Marketing Management||2ND SEM|
|2||Human Resource Management||2ND SEM|
|3||Financial Management||2ND SEM|
|4||Law and Ethics in Business Environment||2ND SEM|
|5||ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR||2ND SEM|
|6||PROJECT PAPER – II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Indian Economy||3RD SEM|
|2||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||3RD SEM|
|3||Advanced Accounts||3RD SEM|
|4||Statistical Method||3RD SEM|
|5||Bank management and financial services||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Modern Banking In India||4TH SEM|
|2||Services Marketing||4TH SEM|
|3||Legal Aspects of Business||4TH SEM|
|4||Management and Financial Institutions||4TH SEM|
|5||International Banking||4TH SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||4TH SEM|
MBA Banking Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MBA in Banking
Students of this MBA program can choose higher study or job after completing it. There are a number of options for pursuing higher education after earning an MBA in banking. Some possibilities include the following:
- PhD Banking
- Diploma banking
- Executive MBA
- PG Diploma
- MBA Banking Distance Education Jobs
Graduates with MBA in banking through distance learning can work in a variety of positions in the financial sector. Such graduates can pursue careers in these areas:
- Human Recourses
- Operations Management
- Investment Banks
- Asset Management Firms
- Financial Consulting areas
- Educational Institutes
Best Distance Learning MBA University List
In India, there are many universities that offer MBA distance learning in banking and finance. Students can learn from anywhere. the best universities listed for mba finance distance universities are mentioned below.
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.