Lucknow University Distance Education Admission ? : The Lucknow University was founded in 1920, it is the first Government old university in India. The university offers various UG and PG courses in various specializations like BCom, BA, BSc, MA, MSW, LLM, BBA, MBA, etc., through a regular mode of learning. According to UGC-DEB guidelines, Lucknow University doesn’t offer any courses in distance learning mode.
Lucknow University UG/PG Courses and Fees
Candidates can check the fee details of Lucknow university from here:
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), both general and honors degrees are offered. A minimum requirement is a 50% score obtained in the 10+2 passing from the known board. This will cost a fee of INR 7000/-.
Bachelors of Arts (BA), completing the 12th standard examination within the relevant stream is essential with a score of 45% minimum. There is a fee of INR 6850/-.
Bachelors of Science (BSc), usually this course is 3 years long, after completing the 10+2 education from a well-known school or college with 50% minimum aggregate. Its fee is INR 8600/-.
Masters of Arts (MA), completion of a BA degree with an aggregate 45% minimum score makes you eligible to get admission. This course lasts for a duration of 2 years, its fee is around INR 7900/-.
Master of Social Work (MSW), a BSW degree is needed that must have been previously qualified from a known institute. The minimum required marks are 50% which is needed to be pursued by each candidate. It is long for 2 years. The charge fee is INR 8690/-.
Masters of Law & Legislation (LLM),2 years course, LLB is mandatory to be pursued and essential marks are 50% on a minimum mean basis. The tuition cost for this course is INR 9620/-.
Note: Lucknow University Does not provide any course in distance education mode.
Lucknow University Education Highlights
|Established in||1920 as a Public State University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, ACU, NAAC, BCI|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh,|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, M.Phil., Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline | INR 800|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 522 274 0412|
Lucknow University Distance Admission ?
The Lukhnow University provides UG, PG, Management, Engineering & Management, and Ph.D. programs in various specializations. Candidates who wish to take admitted to any program offered by the university must fully fill out the eligibility criteria for the relevant course admission. The eligibility criteria to apply for admission is mentioned below with the course level:
- Under the UG education students are offered the courses like BBA, BA, BLIS, B.Ed., BCA, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), BA, BA (Hons), and BSc. The PG course offered here is M.Ed., M.Com, MA, MSc, LLM, MCA, MSW, and so on.
- Each degree program in the UG category is based on Merit which is to have cleared a learning level of 12th class by securing a score of 50 percent average.
- PG selections of students are also granted based on their secured marks in graduation and the marks must be at least 50 percent.
- The application fee for courses is INR 400 for SC/ST and INR 800 for all other general categories.
Lucknow University Education UG Admission
- BA (Hons): An HSC degree with at least 40% marks. University will arrange an entrance test.
- BCom (Hons): At least 60% marks in HSC with commerce. It is a merit-based course.
- BBA: The applicants for this course must have passed the HSC exam with 55% marks. LU will conduct an entrance test for this course.
- B.Lib.Sc.: The applicants must have a graduation degree in any discipline. The least required marks are 55% marks.
Lucknow University Education PG Admission
- LLM: Those who have done LLB are eligible for this course. They have to appear in the entrance test conducted by LU.
- MBA: Anyone in the state who has done BBA is eligible to apply for this course. It is also a merit-based program, and selection will be based on the marks in the last degree.
- M.Com. The students must have done B.Com with at least 50% marks. LU will arrange an entrance test and Interview for this course.
- Ph.D. At least a master’s degree in the same subject with at least 50% marks. LU will conduct an entrance test and group discussion for this course.
Lucknow University Distance Education MBA ?
MBA or Master’s in Business Administration opens the door to enter the business world. The course can be finished in 2 years after completing the bachelor’s degree. It can be pursued in one or dual specialisations like finance, marketing, Human Resource, Supply Chain, etc. After completing the course, doors are open for private as well as public sector.
Lucknow University Education Approval: Lucknow University is offering many courses. The students must check their eligibility and important dates before applying. Lucknow University is approved by:
Lucknow University Admission Form
LU is providing both online and offline modes for form submission. Here are steps to follow while applying online/offline.
- The applicants can buy their forms from one of the campuses.
- They can also download their form from the official web portal.
- After receiving the form, fill it with the required details.
- Make a DD in favor of the account’s office LU.
- Attach the relevant documents with your form and post them to the registrar’s office.
- Go to the website of LU by using the following link.
- Make registration with your email and phone number.
- After that, fill out your online form.
- Make payment by using online methods of submitting Fee INR 800.
- Upload your required documents.
- Submit your form and write down the application number for future reference.
Lucknow University Documents Required:
- ID card
- Address proof
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Four passport-size photos.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- Yes, you can do MBA after the BA.
Ans- Lucknow University conducts MCQs-based entrance tests for the students.
Ans- You must bring original documents.
Ans- Lucknow University does not offers distance education as per UGC guidelines.
Lucknow University Education Contact Details
- Address: Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007.
- Phone: 0522 274 0412
- Email: email@example.com
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Lucknow university does not offer any courses in distance education mode. Candidates can check its official site for regular admission or for more details.
Be the first to leave a review.