Lucknow University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Admission has been started from 2 April to 31 may 2022. Lucknow University was established a hundred years ago in 1920. It is the oldest university in India that is owned by the Govt. LU has a long history. Now, The University of Lucknow was set up a hundred years ago in 1920, and now it is known to be the oldest university that is held by the Govt.
LU has a very vast history but has basically two campuses in UP. The LU is known to be an affiliated, teaching, and residential university. It has produced many students who are playing an active part in the progress of the country.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), both general and honours degrees are offered. A minimum requirement is a 50% score obtained in the 10+2 passing from the known board. This will cost a fee of INR 7000.
Bachelors of Arts (BA), completing the 12th standard examination within the relevant stream is essential with a score of 45% minimum. There is a fee of INR 6850.
Bachelors of Science (BSc), usually this course is 3 years long, after completing the 10+2 education from a well-known school or college with 50% minimum aggregate. Its fee is INR 8600.
Masters of Arts (MA), completion of a BA degree with an aggregate 45% minimum score makes you eligible to get admission. This course lasts for a duration of 2 years, its fee is around INR 7900.
Masters of Social Work (MSW), a BSW degree is needed that must have been previously qualified from a known institute. The minimum required marks are 50% that is needed to be pursued by each candidate. It is long for 2 years. The charge the fee is INR 8690.
Masters of Law & Legislation (LLM),2 years course, LLB is mandatory to be pursued and essential marks are 50% on a minimum mean basis. The tuition cost for this course is INR 9620.
- Admission will start soon for Lucknow University Distance Education; For more information, click here.
- Admission 2022 – UG Professional (BCA & BBA) & PG Management (MBA & MTTM) Programmes Admission has been started on 2 April 2022.
- The last date for Application form filling is 31 May 2022.
Get More Information Visit Here – Notification
Lucknow University Distance Education Highlights 2022
|Established in||1920 as a Public State University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, ACU, NAAC, BCI|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh,|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline | INR 800|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 522 274 0412|
Lucknow University Distance Education Admission 2022
Lucknow University admissions session 2022 is continued for different distance courses. Under the distance learning mode, the University is granting entries to degree programs such as UG and PG. The courses including B.EL.Ed., and Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharm) are also a part of this distance learning curriculum. From UGC and DEB, the University Distance courses are approved. There are usually merit-based entries rendered to students who are eligible based on their previous qualifications. However, University is going to take applications from students in the online mode where students will have to visit its main site. The application deadline is 31 May 2022.
- Under the UG education students are offered the distance courses of BBA, BA, BLIS, B.Ed., BCA, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), BA, BA (Hons), and BSc. The PG course offered here is M.Ed., M.Com, MA, MSc, LLM, MCA, MSW, and so on.
- Each degree program in the UG category is based on Merit that is to have cleared a learning level of 12th class by securing a score of 50 percent average.
- PG selections of students are also granted based on their secured marks in the graduation and the marks must be at least 50 percent.
- The application fee for courses is INR 400 for SC/ST and INR 800 for all other general categories.
Lucknow University Distance Education UG Admission
- BA (Hons): An HSC degree with at least 40% marks. University will arrange an entrance test.
- BCom (Hons): At least 60% marks in HSC with commerce. It is a merit-based course.
- BBA: The applicants for this course must have passed the HSC exam with 55% marks. LU will conduct an entrance test for this course.
- B.Lib.Sc.: The applicants must have a graduation degree in any discipline. The least required marks are 55% marks.
Lucknow University Distance Education PG Admission
- LLM: Those who have done LLB are eligible for this course. They have to appear in the entrance test conducted by LU.
- MBA: Anyone in the state who has done BBA is eligible to apply for this course. It is also a merit-based program, and selection will be based on the marks in the last degree.
- M.Com. The students must have done B.Com with at least 50% marks. LU will arrange an entrance test and Interview for this course.
- Ph.D. At least a master’s degree in the same subject with at least 50% marks. LU will conduct an entrance test and group discussion for this course.
Lucknow University Approval: Lucknow University Distance education is offering many courses for 2021 admissions. The students must check their eligibility and important dates before applying. Lucknow University Distance education is approved by:
Lucknow University DDE Application Form Process 2022
LU is providing both online and offline modes for form submission.
- The applicants can buy their forms from one of the campuses.
- They can also download their form from the official web portal.
- After receiving the form, fill it with the required details.
- Make a DD in favor of the account’s office LU.
- Attach the relevant documents with your form and post them to the registrar’s office.
- Go to the website of LU by using the following link: (http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/)
- Make registration with your email and phone number.
- After that, fill out your online form.
- Make payment by using online methods of submitting Fee INR 800.
- Upload your required documents.
- Submit your form and write down the application number for future references.
- ID card
- Address proof
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Four passport-size photos.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- No, you cannot apply. For MBA, you must have a BBA degree.
Ans- Lucknow University Distance education conducts MCQs-based entrance tests for the students.
Ans- You must bring original documents.
Ans- As we already Mention on the website full process of the online admission
Ans- yes u can take online admission in Distance education
Be the first to leave a review.