Karnataka University Distance Education?: During the 2023 academic session, KUD will not be offering any distance courses. Karnataka University will restart accepting applications for all UG & PG programs very soon for the upcoming session. The KUD School of distance education was a highly recommended University. Karnataka University offers distance education in the following programs: BA, BCom, MA, and MCom.
The School of Correspondence Education (SCE) at Karnataka University was a separate association. In order to spread education, the foundation was founded. It is the score in previous education that determines a student’s desire for admission. The KU offers detailed Student Lifecycle Management for students at about 52 study centers.
Karnataka University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka University|
|Distance Education||School of Correspondence Education|
Note: At Present, Karnataka University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode for the academic session 2023. This article is only intended to clarify students’ queries. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode.
Karnatak University Distance Education Admission 2023?
Karnatak University and its School of Correspondence Education are widely known in the country. This is because it provides quality education in the field of distance learning to thousands of students. It has faculties of Commerce, Social Sciences, and Arts, where multiple distance programs are taught.
In these disciplines, students are provided education at UG and PG levels and also there are some diploma courses. This type of education is in all forms flexible to the candidates. Students’ applications will be accepted online and candidates with the right previous qualification in the right stream will be selected.
- There is a BA Language degree program offered in subjects of multiple languages and a B.Com degree offered at the UG level. In the PG category selected courses offered are M.Com, MA Social Science, and MA Language.
- A level of learning up to HSC must have been qualified by the students who apply for UG distance programs. In the passing certificate, one’s marks should not be less than 50% average.
- At the PG level, eligibility is on a merit basis and to have a UG degree in a similar subject is necessary.
- A fee of INR 500 is paid via DD to submit an application.
Karnataka University Distance UG courses
Karnataka University offers a wide variety of undergraduate programs. Applicants who are unable to complete their education in the traditional manner due to a job or a change in location can establish a successful career by enrolling in these affordable undergraduate courses. Students can check more details in this article.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is a degree program at the graduate level having a duration of 3 years. Its requirement is qualifying for a 10+2 education in the relevant study stream. Its tuition fee is around INR 5,200.
- Bachelors of Library Science (BLIS), Its duration is 3 years, selection criteria is class 12 completion with a 50% minimum score secured from a known educational board. Its study fee is INR 8,000.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), completing intermediate is mandatory in this case with a minimum passing score of 45 percent. The course has a fee of INR 4,700.
Karnataka University Distance PG courses
Karnataka University provides students with numerous worthwhile distance-learning postgraduate programs. Candidates have various options, including management, the arts, and science. The most incredible thing about these online courses is their reasonable tuition costs. These courses are available to students who desire to pursue careers in business or science. These online courses have the same value as traditional programs and are valid both in India and overseas.
- Master of Science (MSc) is provided with a duration of 2 years in the stream of science. Getting a minimum average 50% score is essential for candidates to pursue and become eligible. There is going to be a fee of INR 12,500.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is studied for a duration of 2 years with a fee of INR 17,000. The eligibility criteria for this course require a minimum of BBA education or equivalent from a recognized university by obtaining 50% minimum marks.
- Master of Arts (MA), candidates are eligible based on previous degrees and their qualifying marks. It is essential to have a score of more than 45% for merit selection. It is offered with a fee structure of INR 11,000.
Karnataka University offers a wide range of UG & PG courses on the basis of eligibility criteria. The application form process will be online for the 2023 academic session. Students check all the available courses and apply through the online portal of the University.
Karnataka University Distance Education Application Form?
Karnataka University application form will soon be available on its official site for all the UG/PG courses offered by this university. Students who are seeking admission to this university need to visit its official portal frequently to get the latest updates regarding admission.
For online access, kindly go to the official university website. Fill in all personal details, academic details, contact details, and qualification details, and attach all the required documents. Then click on the submit button; candidates can pay the fee using credit cards, debit cards, and Internet banking.
For offline admission, kindly go to the University Campus that is located in Dharwad, Karnataka. To get access to the University, candidates must be eligible. Before applying for admission, students must first check the admission and eligibility criteria.
Karnataka University Distance Education Admission Process?
Students who want to apply for Karnataka University distance education admission can visit the official site. The step guide to fill out the registration form is given below:
- Aspirants need to visit the official site and find out the admission 2023 section from here.
- Now fill out the application form that is open in front of you.
- Pay the registration fee.
- submit the application form.
- Download a copy of your application form for future reference.
Karnataka University Distance Education Fee Structure
|MA Anthropology||2 years||Full time||0.34 lakhs|
|MSc Biotechnology||2 years||Full time||1.41 lakhs|
|MSc Botany||2 years||Full time||0.56 lakhs|
|MSc Chemistry||2 years||Full time||0.56 lakhs|
|MSc Computer Science||2 years||Full time||1.36 lakhs|
Karnataka University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Global Business School, Hubli||Hubballi, Karnataka||2007||Private|
|Kali Institute of Management Studies, Dharwad||Dharwad, Karnataka||1976||Government|
|KLES Institute of Management and Studies and Research, Hubli||Hubli, Karnataka||1998||Private|
|Institute of Excellence in Management Science, Hubli||Hubli, Karnataka||2007||Private|
|Government First Grade College, Kumta||Kumta, Karnataka||2007||Government|
|Shree Guru Sudhindra BBA College, Bhatkal||Bhatkal, Karnataka||2010||Private|
|Oxford College, Hubli||Hubballi, Karnataka||2006||Private|
|KLE Society’s College of Arts and Commerce, Gadag||Gadag, Karnataka||1985||Private|
|Global College of Management IT and Commerce, Hubli||Hubballi, Karnataka||1999||Private|
|Dr D Veerendra Heggade Institute of Management Studies and Research, Dharwad||Dharwad, Karnataka||2008||Private|
|Adarsha Shikshana Samitis College of Commerce, Betgeri||Gadag, Karnataka||1968||Private|
Some more Distance University
Karnataka University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad-580003, Karnataka State, India
- Phone: 0836-2215-270, 0836-2215-228, 0836-2215-296
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.