Kannur University Distance Education Admission ? : Kannur University was founded on 2 March 1996 and is situated in Thavakkara, Kerala. The University offers UG, PG, and Engineering programs in various specializations such as BBA, BCA, MCOM, MBA, MSC, BSC, and many more. Note: Kannur University is not providing any course in Distance Mode. For more information, kindly visit the official website of the University.
- There are a lot of different programs offered at Kannur University’s school of Regular education, like MA and MSc. They also have a BA, BCom, MBA, and a few other courses.
- Aspirants for a UG course must have done 10+2 at a well-known university.
- Admission to undergraduate programs is based on previous academic performance, and also the decision is taken based on the number of available seats.
- Those who are provisionally approved must fill out the necessary paperwork to ensure seats.
- Kannur University’s School of Open Learning offers UG BA, BCom, and BSc degrees.
- Students who want to take PG courses must have a valid graduate degree.
Kannur University Highlights
|University Name||Kannur University|
|Offered Courses||BA, BCom, BBA, MA|
|Fee||Kannur University Fee Structure|
Kannur University Distance Education Admission ?
Kannur University is not offering any distance courses to students for admission. Kannur University’s School of Education delivers regular learning courses and manages all regular learning-related matters. This university has a completely digitalized system that makes it easy for students to learn without experiencing any difficulties. Regular education is not provided for a single course but for multiple courses. The courses are open to candidates who have completed their last degree in a related field of study.
- The degree courses that are learned by students in online mode at the UG level are B.Com, BSc, BA, BCA, and BBA. Also, the candidates who aspire for PG admissions have the option to apply for MSc, MA, M.Com, and MBA.
- The minimum qualifying criteria to be enrolled in UG programs is dependent on 10+2 level education. The University does not demand any entrance exam score and it just requires a minimum average qualifying score of 50%.
- Each aspirant who applies to PG admissions will have to pass a necessary qualification of graduation from an esteemed University and to secure a 50% score on the minimum is demanded.
- The application fee is to be necessarily paid in the University account to get the application forms and prospectus.
Kannur University UG Admission
Kanpur University is not offering any UG courses through distance mode. Apart from that, students can get admission to regular UG programs. Some of the undergraduate courses are mentioned below:
BA (Bachelor Of Arts)
An undergraduate degree program in the arts requires a minimum of three years of study in order to complete. Kannur University accepts applications from candidates who have passed 10+2 exams from any recognized board of India or who hold an HSC certificate from the Kerala Education Board for admission to its undergraduate programs. We offered this course in many different specializations, such as English, History, Economics, Malayalam, Political Science, and Afzal-Ul-Ulama. The first-year fee for the BA program is Rs 2,150, which is the price for the first year of the program.
BCom (Bachelor Of Commerce)
Bachelor of Commerce is offered by Kannur University in Co-operation specialization. The course fees for BCom (Co-operation) course are Rs 2,150.
Kannur University PG Admission
Registration for PG regular courses will start soon for the next 2023 session. MA, MCom, MSc and MBA courses are top enrollment at Kanpur University. Some of them are mentioned below the section.
MA (Masters Of Arts)
Master of Arts is offered by the Kannur University in many specializations like English, History, Economics & Arabic. Students who want to pursue an MA course have to pay the course fee of Rs 4,825.
Kannur University PG Courses
Kannur University used to offer multiple PG programs through its School of Distance Education. The following PG courses were offered by the university:
- MA: MA was provided in English, History, Economics, Political Science, Malayalam, and Arabic. The minimum entry requirement was a bachelor’s degree.
- MCom: Those who had passed BCom could apply for the program.
- MBA: Any graduate with 50% marks in any stream could apply.
- MSc: One had to be passed BSc in relevant discipline.
Note: Kannur University does not offer PG courses in distance mode.
Kannur University Application Process
Kannur University offers an application form for students to online and offline modes. The candidates can follow these steps to submit their application form online.
- Go to the official website of Kannur University website – https://kannuruniversity.ac.in/instruction_reg.php.
- Apply by clicking on the apply online.
- Create username and password by Email ID or phone number.
- After logging in fill in all the essential information required.
- Upload all documents.
- Application fee paid by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Check preview your application form.
- Save and Print the Application Form.
- Visit the Kannur University office.
- Buy the University Prospectus.
- The Prospectus has an Application Form attached to it.
- Read the instructions given and fill in the required information.
- Make the Demand Draft.
- Send that Application Form to the Center with documents.
- 10+2 marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degree
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Photos
- Date of Birth Proof
- ID proof
- Receipt of Application fee payment
Kannur University Study Centres
- Govt. College, Mananthavady,
- Govt. Brennen College, Thalassery
- Mahatma Gandhi College, Iritty,
- Sree Narayana College, Kannur,
- St. Joseph’s College, Pilathara,
- Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad
- Govinda Pai Memorial Govt. College, Manjeswaram
- St. Pius X College, Rajapuram.
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Department of Mass Communication & Journalism
- Department of Teacher Education, Dharmasala
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Geography
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Molecular Biology
- Department of Zoology
Kannur University Courses & Fees
|1||BA||INR. 1,750/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|2||BSc||INR. 1,750/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|3||BCom||INR. 1,750/- (1st Year Fees)||3 YEARS|
|4||BBA||INR. 4,900/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|5||MSc||INR. 3,950/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|6||MCom||INR. 3,950/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|7||MBA||INR. 15,000/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
Kannur University Affiliated Colleges List
|Government College of Engineering, Kannur||Mangattuparamba, Kerala||1986||Government|
|Government Engineering College, Wayanad||Tindummal, Kerala||1999||Government|
|LBS College of Engineering, Kasargod||Bovikanam, Kerala||1993||Government|
|Sree Narayana Guru College of Engineering and Technology, Kannur||Alaska, Kerala||2003||Private|
|Pariyaram Dental College, Kannur||Pariyaram, Kerala||2004||Private|
|Kannur Dental College, Anjarakandy||Anjarakandy, Kerala||2006||Private|
|PN Panicker Souhruda Ayurveda Medical College, Kasaragod||Bellur, Kerala||2008||Private|
|Institute of Technology Mayyil, Kannur||Pavannur Motta, Kerala||2002||Private|
Some Other Distance Education University
- Address: Thavakkara, Civil Station P.O, Kannur, Kerala, India
- Contact No.: 0497-2715330
- Fax: 0497-2711460
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: https://www.kannuruniversity.ac.in/en/academics/syllabus/
Note: Kannur University is not providing any course in Distance Mode.
Be the first to leave a review.