Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It was founded in 1996 by an act of the Kerala Legislative Assembly. It is located in Thavakkara, Kannur. The University established a school of Distance Education in the year 2002. It is a leading university with a multi-campus spread all over the state at various locations like Wayanad and Kasaragod.
The expected date to start the admission in the KUDE June session is 30-08-2022. Applicants can fill up the application form till 20-08-2022 with a late fee. The mode of admission will remain online; therefore, applicants can fill out their desired course form by visiting the KUDE admission portal. Minimum 10+2 from a recognized board and a three-year ug degree in the required stream will allow admissions to UG and PG.
Entrance: There is no say on the entrance exam. Still, students may look up to other important aspects related to KUDE 2022-23 admissions by reading the sections below.
Fee: The fee for the first year of BA courses is 2,150 rupees. Those who are applying for BBA will need to deposit 5,980, and MA programmes will be inherited with a deposit of 4,825.
Currently, it has 17 online classes. These programs are for people who want to go to college, and get a diploma, or a certificate. In July, applications will be available at Kannur University and can be filled out and sent in online. At Kannur university:
- There are a lot of different programs offered at Kannur University’s school of distance education, like MA and MSc. They also have a BA, BCom, MBA, and a few other courses.
- Aspirants for a UG course must have done 10+2 at a well-known university.
- Admission to undergraduate programs is based on previous academic performance and also the decision is taken based on the number of available seats.
- Those who are provisionally approved must fill out the necessary paperwork to ensure seats.
- Kannur University’s School of Open Learning offers UG BA, BCom, and BSc degrees.
- Students who want to take PG courses must have a valid graduate degree.
Kannur University Distance Education was established in may 2002 to fulfill the need for distance education. It is a part of the Kannur University which has been approved by UGC and AIU. Kannur University Distance Education offers various courses at ug and pg levels such as BA English, Bcom, BBA, MA, MA History, etc. Applicants can apply to any of the courses above in the university in the June 2022 academic cycle.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), students qualifying 10+2 is mandatory with 55% marks. Previously mathematics should have been a subject of study. The fee is INR 5,700.
Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA), comes with a period of 3 years and its admission criteria are merit-based. Qualifying intermediate with average marks is necessary. Its fee is INR 2,100.
Bachelors of Science (BSc), admission is merit-based and the duration is 3 years. It is necessary to qualify 10+2 from a known institute within the stream of science. The tuition cost is going to be INR 2,100.
Masters of Arts (MA), 2 years degree program provided through merit-based criteria along with that a student must have passed the BA in the relevant stream. INR 4,500 is the fee.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a course with a duration of 2 years. Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in business are eligible for selection. There will be an annual fee of INR 15,000.
Masters of Science (MSc) admission is granted through observing the previous qualification of students that are required to be BSc at least. This course has a fee of INR 4,750.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), two years long degree that is offered to B.Com qualified students. It has a tuition cost of INR 4,600.
- Students who have applied for 5 years M.Sc are currently invited for the COM programme. Check Here
- The last date to apply for admission in PG programmes is available in those collages that is affilaited by Kannur University. Source
- The Kannur University Distance Education admission process will begin soon for the July 2022-23 academic year. For more information click here.
Kannur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kannur University|
|Offered Courses||BA, BCom, BBA, MA|
|Fee||Kannur University Fee Structure|
Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2022
Kannur University’s School of Distance Education (SDE) delivers distance learning courses and manages all distance learning-related matters. This university has a completely digitalized system that makes it easy for students to learn without experiencing any difficulties. Distance education is not provided for a single course, but for multiple courses. The distance courses are open to candidates who have completed their last degree in a related field of study.
- The degree courses that are learned by students in online mode at the UG level are B.Com, BSc, BA, BCA, and BBA. Also, the candidates who aspire for PG admissions have the option to apply for MSc, MA, M.Com, and MBA.
- The minimum qualifying criteria to be enrolled in UG programs is dependent on 10+2 level education. The University does not demand any entrance exam score and it just requires a minimum average qualifying score of 50%.
- Each aspirant who applies to PG admissions will have to pass a necessary qualification of graduation from an esteemed University and to secure a 50% score on the minimum is demanded.
- The application fee is to be necessarily paid in the University account to get the application forms and prospectus.
Kannur University UG Distance Education Admission
BA (Bachelor Of Arts)
The minimum time required to complete a Bachelor of Arts degree is three years. Candidates who have passed 10+2 exams from any recognized board of India or have an HSC certificate from the Kerala Education board can also apply for admission to Kannur University. This course came in many specializations like English, History, Economics, Malayalam, Political Science & Afzal-Ul-Ulama. The course fee for the first year of the BA course is Rs 2,150.
BCom (Bachelor Of Commerce)
Bachelor of Commerce is offered by Kannur University Distance Education in Co-operation specialization. The course fees for BCom (Co-operation) course are Rs 2,150.
Kannur University PG Distance Education Admission
MA (Master’s Of Arts)
Master of Arts is offered by the Kannur University Distance Education in many specializations like English, History, Economics & Arabic. Students who want to pursue an MA course have to pay the course fee of Rs 4,825.
Kannur University Distance Education Application Process 2022
Kannur University Distance Education offers an application form for students to online and offline modes. The candidates can follow these steps to submit their application form online.
- Go to the official website of Kannur University Distance Education website – https://distance.kannuruniversity.ac.in/instruction_reg.php.
- Apply by clicking on the apply online.
- Create username and password by Email ID or phone number.
- After logging in fill in all the essential information required.
- Upload all documents.
- Application fee paid by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Check preview your application form.
- Save and Print the Application Form.
- Visit the Kannur University Distance Education office.
- Buy the University Prospectus.
- The Prospectus has an Application Form attached to it.
- Read the instructions given and fill in the required information.
- Make the Demand Draft.
- Send that Application Form to the Center with documents.
- 10+2 marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degree
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Photos
- Date of Birth Proof
- ID proof
- Receipt of Application fee payment
Kannur University Distance Education Study Centres
- Govt. College, Mananthavady,
- Govt. Brennen College, Thalassery
- Mahatma Gandhi College, Iritty,
- Sree Narayana College, Kannur,
- St. Joseph’s College, Pilathara,
- Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad
- Govinda Pai Memorial Govt. College, Manjeswaram
- St. Pius X College, Rajapuram.
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Department of Mass Communication & Journalism
- Department of Teacher Education, Dharmasala
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Geography
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Molecular Biology
- Department of Zoology
Kannur University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|1||BA||INR. 1,750/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|2||BSc||INR. 1,750/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|3||BCom||INR. 1,750/- (1st Year Fees)||3 YEARS|
|4||BBA||INR. 4,900/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|5||MSc||INR. 3,950/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|6||MCom||INR. 3,950/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|7||MBA||INR. 15,000/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
Kannur University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List
|Government College of Engineering, Kannur||Mangattuparamba, Kerala||1986||Government|
|Government Engineering College, Wayanad||Tindummal, Kerala||1999||Government|
|LBS College of Engineering, Kasargod||Bovikanam, Kerala||1993||Government|
|Sree Narayana Guru College of Engineering and Technology, Kannur||Alaska, Kerala||2003||Private|
|Pariyaram Dental College, Kannur||Pariyaram, Kerala||2004||Private|
|Kannur Dental College, Anjarakandy||Anjarakandy, Kerala||2006||Private|
|PN Panicker Souhruda Ayurveda Medical College, Kasaragod||Bellur, Kerala||2008||Private|
|Institute of Technology Mayyil, Kannur||Pavannur Motta, Kerala||2002||Private|
- Address: Thavakkara, Civil Station P.O, Kannur, Kerala, India
- Contact No.: 0497-2715330
- Fax: 0497-2711460
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.