Jamia Hamdard Distance Education: The school of open and distance learning (SODL) of Jamia University came into existence in 2004 with the objective of promoting education for students who fail to take regular classes. The deemed to be a university with distance learning is giving opportunities to such students for earning a quality education and completing their future dreams.
Jamia Hamdard School of Open and Distance Learning offers over 9 courses for the undergraduate degree and PG diploma in various domains. All these courses are approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) which means candidates are not required to worry much over the authorization of courses.
Jamia Hamdard SODL has several reasons why they keep attracting students to their courses. The factors are given in the pointers below.
- First, and foremost thing is the quality of education.
- Standard education with lower cost compared to regular, and online modes.
- The facility of E-Learning.
- Availability of career-oriented courses.
The article will offer strong information on every aspect related to the Admission of Jamia Hamdard Distance Education programs. By reading the established sections, students would get thorough knowledge of courses eligibility, application form fees, admission process, and many more things.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jamia Hamdard Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission 2023
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education admission for the 2023 academic year session will begin in the first week of August. Candidates aiming for admission to information technology, business, human rights, bioinformatics, dietetics & therapeutics medicine, and many other fields, at UG degree, and PG diploma will have to visit the official website to apply.
There is no age limit for admission to courses such as BCA, BBA, PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics, PG Diploma in Human Rights, and so on, in the distance education mode at Jamia Hamdard University. The last date for submission of the Jamia Hamdard Distance Education admission form is 31 August 2023.
Hamdard University will not use any entrance exam to determine admission for proposed courses— But, scores on qualifying exams mean everything in granting admission.
- The prospectus and application form can be downloaded from the Jamia Hamdard SODL portal.
- Cost of the admission form for Indian national candidates is 500 INR.
- International students are required to pay the amount of 50 US for admission.
- Admission form can also be purchased from the office of SODL, Jamia Hamdard, First Floor, Hamdard Convention Centre, Hamdard Nagar, Mehrauli-Badarpur, New Delhi.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Application Form
The window for the application form will be opened by the Jamia Hamdard SODL in the first week of August. The Hamdard University will invite applicants to either collect or download the application form
The application form of Jamia Hamdard University for distance education should be submitted before 31 August 2023. Indian nationals are required to pay the 500 Indian rupee admission form fee in order to submit their applications. Filled admission forms will be needed to submit in-person at the admission office of the Jamia Hamdard University.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission
The Jamia Hamdard School of Open and Distance Learning’s admissions procedure is divided into several steps. Below is a bold representation of each and every step.
- To download the admission form, visit the official website at www.jamiaharmdard.edu and click on the SODL link.
- The admission form may also be purchased from the Mehrauli-Badarpur Road admission Office of Jamia Hamdard SODL.
- Follow capital letters to fill up the mandatory fields in the Jamia Hamdard admission form.
- Affix self-attested copies of academic mark sheets, certificates, caste certificates (if any), and personal documents.
- Send admission form by post or In-person on working days between 10 AM to 4 PM to the admission office.
- A Demand Draft of 500 INR should be enclosed with the admission form.
Note: Before updating the admission status, Jamia Hamdard University’s various admission departments will review the application and compare the data with the applicant’s personal and academic records.
Be the first to leave a review.