IFIM Distance Education Admission 2023?: The University of IFIM is known for its quality education and services. In terms of providing the best platform to their Students, The university is ranked among the top universities. IFIM University was established in 1995 and is approved by the AICTE. It is set in the city of Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka. It is famous for providing a platform for students who want to do an MBA. And it gives comfort to all the students who can’t attend the courses regularly. As per the UGC guidelines and notifications, IFIM does not offer any distance education courses
Institute of Finance and International Management (Now Jagdish Sheth School of Management) is also known as the IFIM. It is one of the top-ranking institutions in the country. It is a private institute located in the hub of the IT industry in Bengaluru.
IFIM Education Highlights:
|University Name||IFIM Education|
IFIM Distance Education Admission?
IFIM doesn’t offer any distance learning program, it is not approved by UGC to offer distance education courses. Regular mode multiple degree programs are taught at the Institute of Finance and International Management. The institute has begun accepting applications for many courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Management studies are the main focus of this institute. Distance mode students are only admitted on the basis of merit. The application process is online and there is no entrance exam. Submit your application through the IFIM application portal.
- The BA, B.Com, BBA, and BCA are the degree programs offered at the UG level. Other than these courses MBA and M.Com are the courses offered at the master’s degree level via regular learning.
- Criteria of selection for admission in UG programs are based on the performance of the applicants and the marks they have secured in the previous examination in the educational level of intermediate.
- The selection of candidates in the PG courses will also be dependent on their marks obtained in the graduation degree. Their previous degree must have been studied in the related subject of study.
- Registration forms must be filled out carefully because any mistake can cause the cancellation of your applications.
- IFIM charges an application cost of INR 1500 for registrations.
IFIM Distance Education Application Form?
There is a separate application form that students need to complete in order to be considered for admission. A student can obtain an application form from the Institute campus; after completing the application form submission, he or she will need to pay the application fees associated with the application. The candidates can check the eligibility and courses with specializations for their studies to be able to take admitted to these programs. The IFIM College provides access to its documents in both online and offline modes.
IFIM Education: How to Apply?
If you wish to get admission to IFIM University for IFIM then follow the rules and instructions given below:
- Simply visit the official site of IFIM
- Fill out the online registration form here. (Mentioned all the mandatory details carefully).
- Submit the application form.
- Upload the required documents like academic documents (10th, 12th, UG), Transfer certificate, Passport size photograph, birth proof, residential proof, etc.
- Pay the application fee through CR/DB/ Net Banking/ NEFT.
Courses Offered by IFIM College
- BA LLB
IFIM Courses with Fees
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (Approx)|
|PGDM Marketing||2 years||52,000|
|PGDM Finance||2 years||52,000|
|PGDM HR||2 years||52,000|
Some more Distance University
- Address: 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronic City, Bangalore, Bengaluru – 560100
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Note: Currently, IFIM is not providing admission for the various programmes as per the UGC instruction in distance education mode. For more information, one can visit the official site for more details.
Be the first to leave a review.