Graphic Era University Distance Education 2023: Graphic Era University’s Distance and Open Learning Centre of Study is located in Uttrakhand, India. The open-learning university offers selected courses in numerous disciplines, such as business, computer applications, and commerce, at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Admissions to Graphic Era University’s distance education program is going on for the July 2023 session. Source
- The deadline to submit the registration form is 30 October 2023 (tentative).
- On the university’s official website, you can find the application form for admission to the program.
The university is a source of distance learning in the state of Uttarakhand. It plays an important role in defining the educational and professional future of the youth. The courses proposed by Graphic Era University are organized to develop skill-based knowledge in learners.
The distance learning opportunities offered by Graphic Era University to students can be viewed as a chance to get a head start on the future’s game by taking advantage of these opportunities. It is the following list that includes some concrete reasons why students should apply to the Graphic Era University Distance Education program.
- Students will have the flexibility of time during the course that they can use to do other important things.
- The professional course fee is comparatively less expensive than the level of the amount we see in modern times.
- Both academic solidarity and professional ambitions rise magnificently.
Graphic Era University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Graphic Era University|
Candidates can enter Graphic Era University Distance Education admissions doors by following the necessary instructions. This article provides readers with enough information to successfully apply for admission to university courses.
Graphic Era University Distance Education Admission 2023
The admission to Graphic Era University distance education January-2023 session has started. The University has started accepting applications for admission both offline and online. Applicants who are willing to apply for courses such as BBA, BCom, BCA, MCA, MBA, and numerous others must submit the accurately filled form as soon as possible.
Admission to Graphic Era University Distance Education courses will only be offered on the basis of academic merit, which means no entrance show or performance is required. However, the university will also cancel the candidature of applicants who fail to justify their eligibility or place wrong inputs in the application form.
- The admission form for Graphic ERA University can be downloaded from the official website (www.distance.geu.ac.in).
- Students who wish to submit their applications online will have to visit the same website.
- The admission or first-year fee for undergraduate courses is 25,000 Indian rupees.
- The postgraduate courses’ admission fee is 35,000 Indian rupees.
- Admission form fee can either be paid online or offline modes such as debit card, credit card, demand draft/challan.
Graphic Era University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the distance education program at Graphic Era University is based on merit. There are certain requirements people must meet before they can apply for the program they want. To get into UG courses, students need at least a 50% in 10+2, and to get into PG courses, you need at least a 55% in graduation.
Graphic Era University Distance Education Application Form 2023
The application form for Graphic Era University is now available for the 2023 July session. The University is inviting students to submit applications before the deadline of 30 October 2023. Forms should be submitted either offline or online to be considered for admission.
Graphic Era, University Distance Education, requires an admission fee when accepting the application form. The admission fees for undergraduate and postgraduate courses are 25,000 and 35,000 Indian rupees. Aspirants can use demand draft, credit card, debit card, or net banking to deposit the fee.
GEU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Candidates must follow the steps outlined below in order to submit an online application for admission to a current session.
- Kindly reach the admission portal via www.geu.ac.in
- Select “Online Application”
- Open admission account
- Use login credentials to sign in to the admission account
- Complete every necessary section of the admission form
- Select “Programme”
- Upload documents
- Cross-check the filled GEU admission form
- Pay the fee, and do not forget to download the slip
Documents Required for Admission to Graphic Era University Distance Education
- 10th & 12th Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation All Certificates and Mark sheets.
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Recent Passport-Size Colour Photographs
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
Graphic Era University Distance Education Departments
Several departments at Graphic Era University are in charge of the general responsibilities of the departments. Here is a list of Graphic Era Dehradun’s departments.
- Computer Applications
- Paramedical Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Hospitality Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Allied Sciences
Note: After verification, Graphic ERA University will determine the final confirmation or status of admission against the submission of the application form. The verification or cross-check process may take up to five to fifteen working days.
Be the first to leave a review.