Burdwan University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The Final date of Burdwan University DDE Admission is 23 September 2022 (Tentative). It has two admission sessions: January and July 2022. The university offers science, Commerce, Arts, and law courses.
Burdwan University Distance Education is a state university in Bardhaman, and it was established in 1960. The university formed the Centre for Distance & Online Education in the year 1994. It has approvals from AIU, UGC, and AICTE.
Courses available for Burdwan University Distance Education Admission
- UG: B.Ed
- PG: MCom, MSc, MBA, MA (in Computer Science, Mathematics, History, Sanskrit, English, Political Science, Bengali, etc.).
For MBA programs and other courses, the university requires the aspirants to clear the entrance examinations from CAT, CMAT, XAT, and MAT. The applicants who can not sit for the above exams have to sit for the university entrance examination. After clearing the entrance examination, the university has announced that the students have to participate in group discussions and interviews.
According to the university, admission to all MA programs is based on the merit of the last degree. It was established in 1994. The university is situated in Burdwan, West Bengal. Distance education is available for many PG, UG, and Management courses at this university, including MA, MBA, BA, M.Com, and B.Com.
Burdwan University Distance Education Fee: The entry fee for MBA and B.Ed programs is INR 500, and for the rest of the PG programs, it is INR 200. Applicants would take more information related to the admission procedure of the University of Burdwan by continuing with the article below.
- Burdwan University Distance Education has announced an examination postponement for Part I. (Source)
- Admissions 2022-23 online application form to be announced shortly.
Burdwan University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Burdwan University (Directorate of Distance Education)|
|Location||Burdwan, West Bengal|
|Admission Page||Burdwan University Admission|
Burdwan University Distance Education Admission 2022
Burdwan University offers distance education admissions through the Directorate of Distance Education. Its admissions are commenced every year for multiple degree programs that are taught in distance mode. Both the UG and PG levels of education are followed here. Most of the courses offered by the University are provided via merit-based admissions, however, few are entrance exam dependent. After the selection of students, there is no interview round. There is a duration of 3 years and 2 years for the UG and PG courses respectively. Different streams are also provided under distance learning. Every student needed to visit the main webpage of the University to submit online applications.
- Students can be enrolled in courses like BA, B.Com, BSc, and B.Ed., under the UG category. Also, the registrations under the PG category are for courses like M.Com, MA, MSc (Computer Science), and MBA. The MA distance courses are offered in around 8 disciplines.
- A candidate having 50% average marks in the last exam qualified at the level of intermediate is eligible for UG admissions.
- For admissions, eligibility is to have a percentage of 50 to 55 by having a UG degree.
- An application fee of INR 200 will be paid to complete the registration process.
The distance and online learning center at the University of Burdwan will soon commence the 2022-23 online session for admission. The aspirants shall take PG, BEd, and MBA courses during the 2022-23 sessions. MA, MCom, MSc, BEd, and MBA will remain open to take admission.
Students who do not take the entrance as mentioned earlier must write the university entrance examination. The final process for MBA program selection includes a group discussion process and a personal interview round. The other PG courses are merit-based, and students are offered admission based on the previous examination or graduation aggregate.
A UG degree with either Hons or relevant streams with 40 percent marks would be enough for admission in the above master’s degree. Someone with 10+2+3 and qualifying the MAT/CMAT/CAT/XAT or other management aptitude score would make you eligible for MBA admission.
Burdwan University DDE BEd Admission
Burdwan University Distance Education provides Bachelor of Education programs to students. One must own a UG, or PG Degree is required with 55% marks. The program fee for BEd at Burdwan University is INR 24700. Also, It is mandatory to be in-service trained teachers in elementary education. Students who have completed an NCTE-recognized Teacher Education are eligible for BEd Programme through face-to-face mode.
Burdwan University DDE PG Admission
Many plans and courses are offered by the BUDDE to the students at the PG level after their graduation. Given below is a short brief of some PG courses offered by the University.
Master of Science (MA) is a master’s degree in arts for which one needs to have a BA degree with passing marks equal to 50% average. It will be offered with a fee structure of INR 6000.
Masters of Science (MSc), about 2 years are necessary to accomplish this course after completing a BSc degree. The previous degree qualifying marks of applicants must be 50% or more of it. The cost of tuition is INR 10000.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), 2 years is the minimum duration and it can extend to 5 years. A bachelor’s degree in commerce is preferred to have with minimum of 50% average marks. This course has a cost of INR 6500.
Burdwan University Distance Education MBA Admission
Burdwan University will soon start admission for MBA in Distance learning mode for session 2022-23. Students will soon able to apply at @www.dde.buruniv.ac.in. In order to take MBA admission at Burdwan University Distance Education, a student needs to have qualified a BBA or another bachelor’s degree such as B.Com or BA with a subject of relevance. The passing marks must be equal to a higher than 55% average. INR 30000 is the annual fee amount for MBA program. The University admits students who have valid score of MAT/CMAT/CAT/XAT or equivalent.
Burdwan University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Burdwan University offers distance courses like MA, MSc, MBA & BEd. The University provides MA specialization such as Bengali, History, English, Political Science & Philosophy. The registration fee is 500/- for all the offered distance courses.
The university provides the process of Application through online mode. Candidate must have followed the steps which are given below:
- Interested students kindly visit the official website of this Burdwan University Distance Education.
- The candidate has to log in with the mobile number.
- Students can Log in with an ID and Password.
- After login, fills the all required and correct details in the application form.
- Apart from that, attached all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- After completing the application form, students must take the printout of the Bank Challan for online registration.
- After paying the payment of the requisite fee of INR 500.
- The entry fee is paid online through the SBI online gateway. The entry fee is not refundable and not under any consideration, and the application form that does not have proof of payment will not be considered.
- Login again with your ID and fill in the payment details within 4-days.
Document Required for Burdwan University Distance Education
- Application Form
- Bank Challan – University & Student Copy. Admit Card of SF or equivalent examination. Marksheet of SF, HS or equivalent examination and mark sheet of UG examination.
- Marksheet of PG examination
- BU Registration Certificate (applicable for BU students). Caste certificate /PWD certificate.
- Aadhaar Card (as the case may be)
Burdwan University Distance Education Courses & Fee
|MA/M.Com Courses||5,700||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at DDE|
|5,900||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted at DDE|
|6,200||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at Study Centre|
|6,400||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted to the Study Centre|
|MA/M.Sc in Mathematics||7,700||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at DDE|
|7,900||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted at DDE|
|8,200||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted to Study Centre|
|8,400||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted to the Study Centre|
|M.Sc in Computer Science||11,200||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at DDE|
|11,400||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted at DDE|
|11,700||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted to Study Centre|
|11,900||Inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted to the Study Centre|
|B.Ed||25,000||Inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted to the Study Centre|
Burdwan University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|University Institute of Technology, The Burdwan University Distance Education, Burdwan||Burdwan, West Bengal||1999||Government|
|Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies, Durgapur||Durgapur, West Bengal||2006||Private|
|Durgapur Government College, Durgapur||Durgapur, West Bengal||1970||Government|
|Tarakeswar Degree College, Hooghly||Tarkeshwar, West Bengal||1986||Government|
|Khandra College, Burdwan||Khandra, West Bengal||1981||Government|
|Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya, Hooghly||Hooghly, West Bengal||1986||Government|
|Hooghly Mohsin College, Chinsurah||Hooghly, West Bengal||1857||Government|
|Chandannagar Institute of Management and Technology, Chinsurah||Hooghly, West Bengal||–||Private|
- Bankura Zilla Saradamoni Mahila Mahavidyapith
- Shyama Prasad College
- ABN Seal College
- Ananda Chandra College
- Suri Vidyasagar College
- Birbhum Mahavidyalaya
- Burdwan University
- Gangarampur College
- Malda College
- Rampurhat College
- Tarakeswar Degree College
Burdwan University DDE Contact Details
- Address: Rajbati, Bardhaman – 713104, West Bengal, India
- Contact No: +91 342 263 4975
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.