BSc ZBC Distance Education: The full form of the BSc in ZBC Course is Bachelor of Science in Zoology, Biology, and Chemistry. The course takes total time to complete about three years and is divided into 6 Semesters. In order to get admission, one must complete the 12th standard from a known board in the science stream. A minimum percentage of 50% is required.
This online course aims to give graduates critical practical skills and knowledge from different fields. This class gives students a chance to learn about the biological, physical, and material sciences from a theoretical and practical point of view.
The BSc ZBC Distance education course aims to teach students about the characteristics of animals, the primary genes of plants and animals, how genetics work, etc.
- BSc Distance Admission is going on at LPU. Students can apply before the last date. Click Here
- Kurukshetra University has commenced admission for the BSc distance education for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
There are a number of distance learning institutes in India that offer a BSc in ZBC. Candidates must verify their eligibility criteria before applying to this BSc program. Before submitting the application form for this program, applicants should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements listed below.
- BSc ZBC distance course aspirants have a minimum 10+2 education in the science stream.
- They should have a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th class.
- Admissions for this distance BSc program are based on a score of 10+2.
- Some institutes may conduct PI for BSc ZBC enrollments.
The academic cost of this distance BSc program is lower. The students enrolled in this program will average paying INR 10,000 to 80,000 annually.
BSc ZBC Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc ZBC|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 10,000 to 80,000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Zoology, Botany, and Chemistry|
BSc ZBC Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for this BSc Program is simple. Most institutes follow the online and offline application processes for this UG course. Following is the online application method for applying to BSc ZBC.
- Browse the website of the university in which you want to enroll for BSc ZBC distance.
- Register as a new applicant in the admission portal and get a login id
- Now click on Apply and sign in with your registration id.
- Open the UG Admissions link and search for distance BSc ZBC course.
- Fill out the application form for this BSc course. The application form may require your personal and educational information and scanned copies of your docs.
- Make an online payment for the application form of BSc ZBC and upload its voucher along with the application.
BSc ZBC Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|2||INTRODUCTION TO CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|3||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|4||PLANT DIVERSITY, PLANT MORPHOLOGY, AND ANATOMY||1ST YEAR|
|5||TAXONOMY OF ANGIOSPERMS AND PLANT COMMUNITY||1ST YEAR|
|6||ANIMAL SYSTEMATICS AND DIVERSITY||1ST YEAR|
|7||ESSENTIAL CELL BIOLOGY FOR GRADUATES||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY||2ND YEAR|
|2||BOTANY-I (MICROBES, FUNGI & CRYPTOGAMS)||2ND YEAR|
|3||BOTANY-II (CELL BIOLOGY & GENETICS)||2ND YEAR|
|4||BOTANY-III (GYMNOSPERMS & SYSTEMATICS OF ANGIOSPERMS)||2ND YEAR|
|5||BOTANY-IV (STRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AND REPRODUCTION IN FLOWERING PLANTS)||2ND YEAR|
|7||CONCISE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY for Graduates||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY||3RD YEAR|
|2||BOTANY-V (ECOLOGY AND PLANTS PHYSIOLOGY)||3RD YEAR|
|3||BOTANY-VI (PLANT BREEDING, BIOTECHNOLOGY, AND GENETIC ENGINEERING)||3RD YEAR|
|4||Physiology: Life-Sustaining Systems||3RD YEAR|
|5||Biochemistry of Metabolic Processes||3RD YEAR|
|7||Physiology: Controlling and Coordinating systems||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of BSc ZBC Distance Education
- Students who take a distance-learning BSc PCM program can network with people from around the world.
- Students pursuing a distance-learning BSc in PCM must learn to manage their time effectively to fit in their lectures, homework, and other commitments.
- The acceptance of this distance BSc program as a valid educational option is growing.
Educational Scope of BSc ZBC Distance Education
After graduation from this BSc program, such professionals can do higher studies in multiple science fields. Advanced studies after this graduation are:
Recruitment Areas of BSc ZBC Distance Education
Graduation in ZBC can give you an evergreen future. You will be offered various jobs if you possess good skills in Zoology, botany, and chemistry. Following are the recruiting areas for BSc ZBC graduates
- Agriculture Sectors
- Health Sectors
- Civil Services
- Social Development sectors
- Educational Institutes
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
Be the first to leave a review.