BSc ZBC Distance Education: BSc ZBC is a three-year UG program that is provided in distance mode. This distance course aims to provide graduates with critical practical skills and interdisciplinary knowledge. The student is exposed to both theoretical and practical parts of the biological, physical and material sciences in this course.
The BSc ZBC Distance education course aims to teach students about the traits of animals, the fundamental genes of flora and fauna, the function of genetics, etc.
- BSc ZBC Distance Admission is going on at IGNOU. Students can apply before 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Kurukshetra University will soon open their Distance Admission window for BSc ZBC 2023 session program.
- Delhi University Distance 2023 admission for BSc ZBC program will start soon.
Distance BSc in ZBC is offered at various distance learning institutes in India. To apply to this BSc program, applicants must verify their eligibility criteria. Desired applicants should check the below-mentioned eligibility requirements before submitting the application form for this program.
- Aspirants of BSc ZBC distance course have minimum 10+2 education in the science stream.
- They should have a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th class.
- Admissions for this distance BSc program are based on a score of 10+2.
- Some institutes may conduct PI for BSc ZBC enrollments.
The academic cost of this distance BSc program is lower. The students enrolled in this program will average pay INR 10,000 to 80,000 per annum.
BSc ZBC Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc ZBC|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 10,000 to 80,000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc ZBC Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for this BSc Program is simple. Most institutes follow the online as well as the offline application process for this UG course. Following is the online application method for applying to BSc ZBC.
- Browse the website of the university in which you want to enroll for BSc ZBC distance
- Register as a new applicant in the admission portal and get a login id
- Now click on Apply now and sign in with your registration id.
- Open the UG Admissions link and search for distance BSc ZBC course.
- Fill out the application form for this BSc course. The application form may ask for your personal and educational information along with scanned copies of your docs.
- Make an online payment for the application form of BSc ZBC and upload its voucher along with the application.
BSc ZBC Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|2||INTRODUCTION TO CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|3||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|4||PLANT DIVERSITY, PLANT MORPHOLOGY AND ANATOMY||1ST YEAR|
|5||TAXONOMY OF ANGIOSPERMS AND PLANT COMMUNITY||1ST YEAR|
|6||ANIMAL SYSTEMATICS AND DIVERSITY||1ST YEAR|
|7||ESSENTIAL CELL BIOLOGY FOR GRADUATES||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||CONCISE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY for Graduates||2ND YEAR|
|2||PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY||2ND YEAR|
|3||BOTANY-I (MICROBES FUNGI & CRYPTOGAMS)||2ND YEAR|
|4||BOTANY-II (CELL BIOLOGY & GENETICS)||2ND YEAR|
|5||BOTANY-III (GYMNOSPERMS & SYSTEMATICS OF ANGIOSPERMS)||2ND YEAR|
|6||BOTANY-IV (STRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AND REPRODUCTION IN FLOWERING PLANTS)||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Physiology: Controlling and Coordinating systems||3RD YEAR|
|2||INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY||3RD YEAR|
|3||BOTANY-V (ECOLOGY AND PLANTS PHYSIOLOGY)||3RD YEAR|
|4||BOTANY-VI (PLANT BREEDING, BIOTECHNOLOGY AND GENETIC ENGINEERING)||3RD YEAR|
|5||Physiology: Life Sustaining Systems||3RD YEAR|
|6||Biochemistry of Metabolic Processes||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of Distance BSc ZBC
- Students who take a distance-learning BSc PCM program have the chance to network with people from all around the world.
- Students pursuing a distance-learning BSc in PCM must learn how to effectively manage their time in order to fit in their lectures, homework, and other commitments.
- The acceptance of this distance BSc program as a valid educational option is growing.
Educational Scope of BSc ZBC Distance Education
After completing graduation in this BSc program, such professionals can do higher studies in multiple science fields. Advanced studies after this graduation are:
- MSc Zoology
- MSc Biology
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Botany
Recruitment areas of BSc ZBC distance Education
Graduation in ZBC can give you an evergreen future. Various jobs will be offered to you if you possess good skills in Zoology, botany and chemistry field. Following are the recruiting areas for BSc ZBC graduates
- Agriculture Sectors
- Health Sectors
- Civil Services
- Social Development sectors
- Educational Institutes
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Course
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university Distance
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
Be the first to leave a review.