BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education Admission?: UGC has not approved the BSc Radiology & Image Technology program in distance learning mode. It is 3 years duration course. This paramedical course is for students who want to learn how to do diagnostic procedures for radiation-based medical treatments. The BSc in Radiology and Imaging Technology is a popular Medical Science degree that teaches you how to use X-rays to find out what’s wrong with people and how to treat them.
For radiology and radiography to be successful, you need a good eye for detail, excellent research skills, the ability to understand technical data and the skill to use radiography equipment with high accuracy. A B.Sc course in Radiology and Imaging Technology can be enrolled in by students who completed their class 12th.
For getting admission to BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology, each aspirant should check the eligibility criteria, that is given below:
- The aspirant who wants to study BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education course must have at least an Intermediate (12th Class) education.
- A minimum of 50% marks in class 12 is a mandatory requirement for filling out the application form for this BSc program.
- Enrollment in this distance UG course is based on the class 12th exam score.
This BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology UG course can save you a lot of expenses and charge fewer tuition fees. The tuition cost charge for this three-year academic program is between INR 17,000 to 40,000 per year.
BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Admission Overview
Bachelor of Science in Radiology & Imaging Technology
BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 17,000 to 40,000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
Distance BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Admission Process?
To get admission to BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology course, each aspirant has to fill application form for the desired institute. The process of application is mostly online for this course. But few colleges may accept the offline method. The online application process is mentioned below:
- Find the best university for this program and open its website
- On the homepage, click on “Online Admission.”
- In the online admissions portal, sign-up by providing some details
- After getting the registration email, login to the portal and open distance Bachelor admissions
- Now select BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Admissions and complete the application form.
- After filling application form, review and make the online registration fee payment.
- Submit the application form for this BSc program and its fee voucher.
BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education Required Documents?
- Educational Certificates
- Adhaar Card/Voter ID for Proof Of Address
- Pan Card/DL for Proof of Identification
- Date Of Birth Certificate.
- Recent Photo (Passport Size)
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- College/School Leaving Certificate
BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Communication Skills For Graduates||1ST YEAR|
|2||HUMAN ANATOMY For Graduates||1ST YEAR|
|3||HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY for Graduates||1ST YEAR|
|4||Radiography Techniques & Image Evaluation||1ST YEAR|
|5||Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics, Biology, and Protection||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Xray Film / Image processing Techniques, including Dark Room Techniques||2ND YEAR|
|2||Principles of Emergencies||2ND YEAR|
|3||Contrast & Special Radiography procedures||2ND YEAR|
|5||Patient Care & Ethics||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Quality Control, Radiobiology & Radiation Safety in Radiodiagnosis||3RD YEAR|
|2||Medical Lab technology||3RD YEAR|
|3||COMPUTER APPLICATION in Business||3RD YEAR|
|5||Modern Imaging Techniques and Recent Trends in Imaging||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education?
Distance learning BSc students may hone their time management abilities by controlling a study calendar.
Students in the BSc distance program can select the location and timing of their studies. Visual aids are given to students to help them comprehend their notes.
Educational Scope of BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education?
The graduates of this BSc degree can go for a job and advanced studies. This BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education course has a great educational scope, and the higher study options after completing this distance program are given under the:
- MSc Radiology and Imaging Technology
- MSc Biology
Recruitment Areas of BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education?
The professional of this course can make their career in medical science. The popular recruiting areas for such professionals of BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology are:
- Medical Research Institutes
- Civil Services
- Educational Institutes
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab State Open University
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University
Note: As per UGC rules, BSc Radiology and Imaging Technology programme cannot be taken by distance learning in India. This page is mostly about questions that students have asked.
Be the first to leave a review.