BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education: BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology is a distance UG course offered for the duration of 3 years. Students who desire to practice diagnostic procedures for radiation-based medical treatments can enroll in this paramedical course.
A well-liked Medical Science degree that instructs you in using X-rays to diagnose and treat various illnesses and disorders is the distance-learning BSc in Radiology and Imaging Technology. A keen eye for detail, superior research abilities, the capacity to decipher technical data, and the capacity to operate radiography equipment with high accuracy are requirements for success in the fields of radiology and radiography.
- BSc Distance Admission is going on at IGNOU. Students can apply before 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Mumbai University will soon open their Distance Admission window for BSc 2023 session program.
- Delhi University Distance 2023 admission for BSc program will start soon.
This BSc program is offered in remote learning mode, so due to its flexible timing, most students prefer to enroll in this science program. For getting admission to BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology, each aspirant should check the eligibility criteria, that is given below:
- The aspirant who wants to study BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education course must have at least an Intermediate (12th Class) education.
- A minimum of 50% marks in class 12 is a mandatory requirement for filling out the application form for this BSc program.
- Enrollment in this distance UG course is given on the basis of the class 12th exam score.
This BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education UG course can save you a lot of expenses as well as it charges less tuition fee. The tuition cost charge for this three-year academic program is between INR 17,000 to 40,000 per year.
BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 17,000 to 40,000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Admission Process 2023
To get admission to BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology course, each aspirant has to fill application form for the desired institute. The process of application is mostly online for this course. But few colleges may accept the offline method. The online application process is mentioned below:
- Find the best university for this program and open its website
- On the homepage, click on “Online Admission.”
- In the online admissions portal, sign-up by providing some details
- After getting the registration email, login to the portal and open distance Bachelor admissions
- Now select BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Admissions and start filling out the application form.
- After filling application form, review and make the online registration fee payment.
- Submit the application form for this BSc program and its fee voucher.
BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Communication Skills For Graduates||1ST YEAR|
|2||HUMAN ANATOMY For Graduates||1ST YEAR|
|3||HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY for Graduates||1ST YEAR|
|4||Radiography Techniques & Image Evaluation||1ST YEAR|
|5||Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics, Biology, and Protection||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|2||Patient Care & Ethics||2ND YEAR|
|3||Xray Film / Image processing Techniques including Dark Room Techniques||2ND YEAR|
|4||Principles of Emergencies||2ND YEAR|
|5||Contrast & Special Radiography procedures||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Modern Imaging Techniques and Recent Trends in Imaging||3RD YEAR|
|2||Quality Control, Radiobiology & Radiation Safety in Radiodiagnosis||3RD YEAR|
|3||Medical Lab technology||3RD YEAR|
|4||COMPUTER APPLICATION in Business||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education
- By controlling a study calendar, distance learning BSc students may hone their time management abilities.
- Students in the BSc distance program can select the location and timing of their studies. Visual aids are given to students to help them comprehend their notes.
Educational Scope of BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education
The graduates of this BSc degree can go for a job as well as advanced studies. This BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education course has a great educational scope, and the higher study options after completing this distance program are given under the:
- MSc Radiology and Imaging Technology
- MSc Biology
Recruitment areas of BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology Distance Education
The professional of this course can make their career in medical science. The popular recruiting areas for such professionals of BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology are:
- Medical Research Institutes
- Civil Services
- Educational Institutes
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Course
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university Distance
Be the first to leave a review.