BSc Psychology Distance Education Admission 2023: Bachelor of Science in Psychology is a UG course offered in remote learning mode for three years. Candidates must join this distance-learning BSc program if they are enthusiastic about comprehending human behaviour. In addition, individuals who want to pursue further education in psychology and have a rational and analytical attitude might choose the BSc Psychology distance learning course.
A successful future in research and healthcare is possible with a distance-based BSc in psychology. Such graduates have many work prospects due to mental health issues.
- Admission to the correspondence BSc course at IGNOU for the July 2023 session is due by 21 August 2023. Click here
- For the July 2023 session, Tamilnadu Open University is accepting applications for the BSc Psychology distance education program. Click here
- The distance BSc Psychology program at Madras University is now open for admission. Source
Eligibility Criteria for the BSc Psychology
Each distance institute requires some eligibility requirements for the enrollment of students. Aspirants of the BSc Psychology distance program also face these requirements. Before applying for this distance BSc program, the applicant must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The basic eligibility criteria for BSc Psychology Distance Education admissions have a 10+2 education in any stream from a recognized college or institute.
- The aspirant of this program must have a fluent academic record, i.e., a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in the class 12th exam.
- Distance institutes follow the merit-based enrollment process for admitting students to the BSc Psychology program.
After eligibility, students must be aware of the fee structure of the BSc Psychology Distance Education program. Being a distance program, it is cost-friendly. The average tuition cost for this distance UG degree starts from INR 25,000 to 40,000 per annum at various DL institutes in the country.
BSc Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Psychology|
|Course Name||BSc Psychology|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 25,000 to 40,000 per annum
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
BSc Psychology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
In order to apply to the BSc Psychology program, candidates will need to follow quite a simple admission procedure. Applicants for this program can either apply online or offline, depending on the admission policy of the institute where they are planning to enroll. In order to register or apply for this BSc Psychology Distance Education program, you will need to follow the following steps:
- In the initial step, select a university for this BSc course and browse its website.
- Open the Admission portal and get register with it.
- After registration, sign in to the portal and select the UG Distance Programs category.
- Select BSc Psychology and click on apply now.
- A form will open; fill it with your educational and personal information. Also, provide the required docs.
- Pay online for the BSc Psychology Distance Education application form and get its voucher.
- Now submit the application form along with the application form.
Documents Required for Admission to BSc Psychology Distance Education
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- 10th & 12th Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation All Certificates and Mark sheets.
- Recent Passport-Size Colour Photographs
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate
BSc Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Introduction To Psychology||Abnormal Psychology||Human Resource Management|
|Understanding Psychology||Organisational Behaviour||Guidance And Counselling|
|Psychological Intervention Techniques||Communication For Professional||Practical – Iii|
|Social Psychology||Practical Ii||Dissertation|
|Human Growth And Development||Personality Development||Research In Psychology|
|Practical – I|
Advantages of Distance BSc Psychology
- Students can choose their timetables for their distance learning BSc Psychology courses. A solid schedule will aid in their efficient learning.
- Teachers and students don’t have to worry about time constraints with this BSc course.
Educational Scope of BSc Psychology Distance Education
After getting this Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, graduates can go for the career path. Some grads also want to further studies in the same field to polish their skills. The educational scope after completing this BSc program is given below:
- MSc Psychology
- MSc Applied Psychology
- MSc Clinical Psychology
- MSc Counseling Psychology
- PGD Psychology
Recruitment Areas for the Distance BSc Psychology
After graduating with a degree in Psychology, students will have the opportunity to work for a variety of public and private organizations. Graduates of BSc Psychology have the opportunity to work in the following areas:
- Counselling Sectors
- Educational Institutes
- Marketing sectors
- Civil Service
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
Be the first to leave a review.