BSc Psychology Distance Education: BSc in Psychology is a UG course offered in remote learning mode for three years. Candidates must join this distance-learning BSc program if they are enthusiastic about comprehending human behavior. In addition, individuals who want to pursue further education in psychology and have a rational and analytical attitude might choose the BSc Psychology distance learning course.
A successful future in research and healthcare is possible with a distance-based BSc in psychology. Such graduates have many work prospects due to mental health issues.
- BSc Psychology Admission will start soon at IGNOU for the upcoming July session 2023. Students can apply before the last date.
- Tamil Nadu Open University will start soon the BSc Psychology admission for the next academic session, Candidates can apply before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for the BSc Psychology
Each distance institute requires some eligibility requirements for the enrollment of students. Aspirants of the BSc Psychology distance program also face these requirements. Before applying for this distance BSc program, the applicant must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The basic eligibility criteria for BSc Psychology Distance Education admissions have a 10+2 education in any stream from a recognized college or institute.
- The aspirant of this program must have a fluent academic record, i.e., a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in the class 12th exam.
- Distance institutes follow the merit-based enrollment process for admitting students to the BSc Psychology program.
After eligibility, students must be aware of the fee structure of the BSc Psychology Distance Education program. Being a distance program, it is cost-friendly. The average tuition cost for this distance UG degree starts from INR 25,000 to 40,000 per annum at various DL institutes in the country.
BSc Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Psychology|
|Course Name||BSc Psychology|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 25,000 to 40,000 per annum
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Psychology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
In order to apply to the BSc Psychology program, candidates will need to follow quite a simple admission procedure. Applicants for this program can either apply online or offline, depending on the admission policy of the institute where they are planning to enroll. In order to register or apply for this BSc Psychology Distance Education program, you will need to follow the following steps:
- In the initial step, select a university for this BSc course and browse its website.
- Open the Admission portal and get register with it.
- After registration, sign in to the portal and select the UG Distance Programs category.
- Select BSc Psychology and click on apply now.
- A form will open; fill it with your educational and personal information. Also, provide the required docs.
- Pay online for the BSc Psychology Distance Education application form and get its voucher.
- Now submit the application form along with the application form.
BSc Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|2||UNDERSTANDING PSYCHOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||Psychological Intervention Techniques||1ST YEAR|
|4||SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|5||HUMAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|2||ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR||2ND YEAR|
|3||COMMUNICATION FOR PROFESSIONAL||2ND YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
|5||PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||3RD YEAR|
|2||GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING||3RD YEAR|
|3||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
|5||RESEARCH IN PSYCHOLOGY||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of Distance BSc Psychology
- Students can choose their timetables for their distance learning BSc Psychology courses. A solid schedule will aid in their efficient learning.
- Teachers and students don’t have to worry about time constraints with this BSc course.
Educational Scope of BSc Psychology Distance Education
After getting this Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, graduates can go for the career path. Some grads also want to further studies in the same field to polish their skills. The educational scope after completing this BSc program is given below:
- MSc Psychology
- MSc Applied Psychology
- MSc Clinical Psychology
- MSc Counseling Psychology
- PGD Psychology
Recruitment Areas for the Distance BSc Psychology
After graduating with a degree in Psychology, students will have the opportunity to work for a variety of public and private organizations. Graduates of BSc Psychology have the opportunity to work in the following areas:
- Counseling Sectors
- Educational Institutes
- Marketing sectors
- Civil Service
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
Be the first to leave a review.