BSc Psychology Distance Education Admission 2024: Bachelor of Science in Psychology is a UG course offered in distance learning mode for three years. Candidates must join this distance-learning BSc program if they are enthusiastic about comprehending human behavior. In addition, individuals who want to pursue further education in psychology and have a rational and analytical attitude might choose the BSc Psychology distance learning course.
A successful future in research and healthcare is possible with a distance-based BSc in psychology. People who graduate from this program have lots of job opportunities because they can help with mental health problems.
BSc Psychology Distance Education Admission Update: February 2024
- For the academic year 2024–2025, students are invited to apply to the BSC Psychology distance learning programme offered by IMTS Institute. Students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- Admission to the BSC Psychology open learning programme for the 2024–2025 academic year has been announced by NIILM University. The last date for admission is 28 February 2024. Apply now.
- Admissions for the BSC Psychology distance learning programme open at SKU University for the 2024–2025 academic year. 28 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply now
Eligibility Criteria for the BSc Psychology
Each distance institute requires some eligibility requirements for the enrollment of students. Aspirants of the BSc Psychology distance program also face these requirements. Before applying for this distance BSc program, the applicant must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The basic eligibility criteria for BSc Psychology Distance Education admissions are a 10+2 education in any stream from a recognized college or institute.
- The aspirant of this program must have a fluent academic record, i.e., a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in the class 12th exam.
- Distance institutes follow the merit-based enrollment process for admitting students to the BSc Psychology program.
After eligibility, students must be aware of the fee structure of the BSc Psychology Distance Education program. Being a distance program, it is cost-friendly. The average tuition cost for this distance UG degree starts from INR 25,000 to 40,000 per annum at various DL institutes in the country.
BSc Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Bachelor of Science in Psychology
|10+2 with science stream
|3 to 6 years
INR 25,000 to 40,000 per annum
|Online & Offline
More Distance Courses
BSc Psychology Distance Education Admission Process 2024
In order to apply to the BSc Psychology program, candidates will need to follow quite a simple admission procedure. Applicants for this program can either apply online or offline, depending on the admission policy of the institute where they are planning to enroll. In order to register or apply for this BSc Psychology Distance Education program, you will need to follow the following steps:
- In the initial step, select a university for this BSc course and browse its website.
- Open the Admission portal and register with it.
- After registration, sign in to the portal and select the UG Distance Programs category.
- Select BSc Psychology and click on Apply Now.
- A form will open; fill it with your educational and personal information. Also, provide the required docs.
- Pay online for the BSc Psychology Distance Education application form and get its voucher.
- Now submit the application form along with the application form.
Documents Required for Admission to BSc Psychology Distance Education
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- 10th & 12th Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation All Certificates and Mark sheets.
- Recent Passport-Size Colour Photographs
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate
BSc Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
|Introduction To Psychology
|Human Resource Management
|Guidance And Counselling
|Psychological Intervention Techniques
|Communication For Professional
|Practical – Iii
|Human Growth And Development
|Research In Psychology
BSc Psychology Distance Education in India
In India, the BSc Psychology program in distance mode is offered by many popular universities. Students from all areas in India like Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Maharashtra. Interested candidates must visit the university portal for admission to the course and can apply at the university portal. They need to check the details for admission to the university.
Advantages of Distance BSc Psychology
- Students can choose their timetables for their distance learning BSc Psychology courses. A solid schedule will aid in their efficient learning.
- Teachers and students don’t have to worry about time constraints with this BSc course.
Educational Scope of BSc Psychology Distance Education
After getting this Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, graduates can go for the career path. Some grads also want to further studies in the same field to polish their skills. The educational scope after completing this BSc program is given below:
- MSc Psychology
- MSc Applied Psychology
- MSc Clinical Psychology
- MSc Counseling Psychology
- PGD Psychology
Recruitment Areas for the Distance BSc Psychology
After graduating with a degree in Psychology, students will have the opportunity to work for a variety of public and private organizations. Graduates of BSc Psychology have the opportunity to work in the following areas:
- Counselling Sectors
- Educational Institutes
- Marketing sectors
- Civil Service
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
Be the first to leave a review.