BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education: BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics distance education is three year UG level program offered by many universities. This Nutrition and Dietetics program focus on the different aspects of food and its effects on human bodies. The program focuses on learning food management and health promotion through healthy eating.
It involves an advanced education in enhancing the quality of life and overall well-being through dietary modifications. The goal of the BSc Nutrition and Dietetics program for students who learn at a distance is to give them a strong background in nutrition and diet sciences so they can more accurately evaluate health issues in the modern world.
- Distance BSc Admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 20 September 2023. Click Here
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University has started the admission to BSc programme for the current session. The last date to apply is 05 September 2023.
- Amity University is offering admission to BSc course. 31 August 2023 was the deadline for admission. Interested students must apply before the last date.
Aspirants who wish to be admitted to BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance program should meet the required eligibility. Before applying for this UG program, the applicants must know their eligibility. The eligibility criteria for this BSc ND program are:
- The applicant must complete its 10+2 or class 12th exam to be eligible for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance program.
- He/she must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in the last qualifying exam (class XII).
- There is also an age limit of a minimum of 17 years to be admitted to the BSc Nutrition and Dietetics program.
- Admissions in this BSc course are 10+2 exam merit-based. Some institutes are also conducting interviews or entrance tests for this program.
The fee structure of the BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance program is money-saving. The average academic fee for this distance BSc Course is rising from INR 13,000 to 37,000 per annum.
The course lasts for 3 years. The maximum duration of the course is expendable for up to 6 years.
BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Course Name||BSc Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 13,000 to 37,000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education program is simple. Most institutes accept online application forms for this program’s enrollment. The online admission registration form procedure for this BSc is given below:
- Browse the institute’s website to which you want to apply for admission to the BSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance course.
- Open the Admission portal and register as a new applicant.
- After registration, go to the login tab and enter the online portal.
- Go to distance UG courses and select BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics program.
- A registration form for enrollment will open; fill it out.
- Pay the online registration fee for this distance course.
- Submit fee voucher and application form for the BSc ND course
BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education Application Form
The form can be filled out by the eligible students only. Universities are accepting online/offline application forms. Students can check the university instructions to fill the application form. It is necessary to fill all details correctly and documents should be uploaded in proper format.
Madurai Kamaraj University Nutrition and Dietetics
The Madurai Kamaraj University offers a comprehensive program in Nutrition and Dietetics that can help you achieve your career goals. As a result of the program, students acquire a solid understanding of food science, human physiology, and nutritional assessment. Diet planning, therapeutic nutrition, community nutrition, and research methodologies are all part of the curriculum, which covers a wide range of issues.
A graduate from this program will be able to work as a nutritionist, dietitian, food consultant, or researcher in the future. Through an internship program that emphasizes practical training, the students will have the opportunity to put their knowledge into practice in a series of real-world settings.
BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||FOOD AND NUTRITION||1ST YEAR|
|2||NUTRITION AND DIETETICS||1ST YEAR|
|3||FOOD SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
|4||HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|5||DIET THERAPY||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOCHEMISTRY||2nd Year|
|2||CHILD DEVELOPMENT||2nd Year|
|3||COMMUNICATION FOR PROFESSIONAL||2nd Year|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2nd Year|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||DIGITAL COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS||3rd Year|
|2||CLINICAL NUTRITION||3rd Year|
|3||PRACTICAL – III||3rd Year|
|5||FOOD ANALYSIS AND QUALITY CONTROL||3rd Year|
Advantages of BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education
- Distance learning for BSc degrees is far more economical than traditional classroom teaching.
- This is so that student costs may be eliminated from distance learning.
Educational Scope of BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education
After graduation from this UG course, students can select a job or further education. The advanced study options after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics course are
- MSc Nutrition and Dietetics
- MSc Nutrition
- MSc Food Science
- MSc Microbiology
- PG Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
Recruitment Areas of BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education
After successful completion of this BSc program, students can make their career in the following sectors:
- Diet Counselling
- Health Care
- Fitness Centers
- Civil Services
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- Madras University Distance
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University
Q: Can I do BSc Nutrition and Dietetics program in distance mode?
Ans: Yes the BSc Nutrition and Dietetics program is approved by UGC DEB and can be completed in distance mode.
Q: What is the Duration of BSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance education program?
Ans: The duration of BSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance education program is three years.
Q: Does Delhi University offer a BSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance education program?
Ans: No, Delhi University does not offer BSc Nutrition and Dietetics program in distance mode.
Be the first to leave a review.