BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education: BSc Nutrition and Dietetics is a three-year UG course. The numerous facets of food and its nutritional worth for humans are the emphasis of this BSc curriculum. The course’s primary focus is the study of the national value of food products that people eat.
The distance-learning BSc Nutrition and Dietetics program aims to give students a solid foundation in nutritional and dietary sciences so they can more accurately assess contemporary health issues. In addition to discussing nutritional advice, it focuses on medical studies, dietary demands, and human biosciences.
- Distance BSc Admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Delhi University Distance BSc 2023 admission will start soon.
- Mumbai University will soon open its admission window for the Distance BSc 2023 program.
Aspirants who wish to be admitted to BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance program should meet the required eligibility. Before applying for this UG program, the applicants must have knowledge of their eligibility. The eligibility criteria for this BSc ND program are:
- The applicant must complete its 10+2 or class 12th exam in order to be eligible for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance program.
- He/she must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in the last qualifying exam (class XII).
- There is also an age limit of a minimum of 17 years in order to be admitted to the BSc ND program.
- Admissions in this BSc course are 10+2 exam merit-based. Some institutes are also conducting interviews or entrance tests for this program.
The fee structure of the BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance program is money-saving. The average academic fee charged for this distance BSc Course is averagely rising from INR 13,000 to 37,000 per annum.
BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 13,000 to 37,000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Admission Process 2023
The admission process for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education program is simple. Most institutes accept online application forms for this program’s enrollment. The online admission registration form procedure for this BSc is given below:
- Browse the website of the institute to which you want to apply the admission to the BSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance course.
- Open the Admission portal and register as a new applicant.
- After registration, go to the login tab and enter the online portal.
- Go to distance UG courses and select BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics program.
- A registration form for enrollment will open; fill it out.
- Pay the online registration fee for this distance course.
- Submit fee voucher and application form for the BSc ND course
BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||FOOD AND NUTRITION||1ST YEAR|
|2||NUTRITION AND DIETETICS||1ST YEAR|
|3||FOOD SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
|4||HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|5||DIET THERAPY||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|2||FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOCHEMISTRY||2ND YEAR|
|3||CHILD DEVELOPMENT||2ND YEAR|
|4||COMMUNICATION FOR PROFESSIONAL||2ND YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||FOOD ANALYSIS AND QUALITY CONTROL||3RD YEAR|
|2||DIGITAL COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS||3RD YEAR|
|3||CLINICAL NUTRITION||3RD YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education
- Compared to traditional classroom teaching, distance learning for BSc degrees is far more economical.
- This is so that student costs may be eliminated from distance learning.
Educational Scope of BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education
After graduation from this UG course, students have the choice to select a job or further education. The advanced study options after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics course are
- MSc Nutrition and Dietetics
- MSc Nutrition
- MSc Food Science
- MSc Microbiology
- PG Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
Recruitment areas of BSc Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education
After successful completion of this BSc program, students can make their career in the following sectors:
- Diet Counselling
- Health Care
- Fitness Centers
- Civil Services
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Course
- Madras Distance
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university Distance
Be the first to leave a review.